Overhauling your basement might be you're best bet for finding that extra space in your home. With a basement renovation, pay attention to the windows.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Grand Junction, CO
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Grand Junction
- SUN DOG CONSTRUCTIONIt was a involved process that took many weeks to complete which included taking down all of the walls to find the leaks, repairing the leaks and waterproofing the entire wall then putting the whole thing back to together again. It took longer than I was expecting b/c we then added on the leaking closet to be fixed as well. I have only seen the finished work in pictures and by word of mouth. They say that it looks good and it hasn't leaked
- Foundation Repair of Western ColoradoThe crew was timely, respectful, and conscious of my belongings. The appearance of the job is excellent. We have not had our heavy rains yet so I can't comment on how well the water is being contained, but, I believe that they did what was called for. I expect that the work they did will cure the problem. I should know in about month
- Robertson Plumbing & HeatingHe did all the plumbing and construction for walk in basement. Everything passed inspection. did an excellent job. They are also very affordable.
- Restoration 1 of Western ColoradoHe did a great job. He checked in a couple times after the service to make sure everything was operating correctly. I would recommend this company to anyone. They went above and beyond by fixing that second leak that they found.
Last update on April 14, 2020
Basement Waterproofers in Grand Junction
Deals in Grand Junction for Basement Waterproofing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
There’s no worse feeling than seeing water in your basement. But a little prevention, from sealing to drainage, can help avoid a wet disaster. Learn the best ways to waterproof your basement, and which method is the right one for your home.
Excessive rain or plumbing problems are two of the most common causes of basement flooding. If you have a frequently flooding basement, learn the causes so you can protect your property from water damage and maintain the value of your home.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Glade Park,
- De Beque,
- Orchard City,
- Battlement Mesa,
waterproofing contractors in Grand Junction
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
Seattle, Washington 98118
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- L & M Maintenance & Repair496 Juniper St
Fruita, Colorado 81521
- L & M Maintenance & Repair
- Rocky Mountain Steel Piering9961 Titan Park Cir
Littleton, Colorado 80125
- Rocky Mountain Steel Piering