Bill's Plumbing & Drain Service

Pikes Peak Regoinal
03/31/2020

5861 Terminal Ave

Colorado Springs, CO 80915

Family owned & operated since 1974. 24 hour emergency response, 10 employees. Award Winning Service 7 years in a row. Specializing in residential repair, replacements and remodels. Complete drain service as well, cleanings, camera inspections and sewer line repair and replacement....

plumbers (626)drain cleaning (153)water heaters (79)sewer cleaning (49)drain pipe installation (21)home remodeling (13)excavating (7)water softeners (3)small appliance repair (1)

02/12/2021

Went well, lose shower leg was fixed next day.

Description of Work
Replaced shower valve.

Category excavators,plumbing

Work Completed On 02/11/2021

10/14/2020

Chris, the tech, left unfinished and he won't return my calls. the job Leaked. Needs attention. Chris won't return my calls. He won't come back to finish the job. Chris installed the upgrade to my shower including fixtures. He installed the fixtures upside down, with no hot water. The job took 3 days. No shower for those days. After Chris left, still no hot water. Therefore no shower, going on 6 d...

Description of Work
Instal of garbage disposal. Was left unfinished. Leaked. Needs attention

Category plumbing,small appliance repair,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

We do not have a Chris that works for us - we provided an estimate but did not do the work. We have spoken with you and you have realized it is someone else. We have elevated to Angie'[Member Information Removed] List to get this review removed since it was not our company that provided the work.

09/04/2020

He came, he did the work, we had a short conversation, and he left!

Description of Work
I had a minor leak in my water heater and my water pressure was too high for my pipes.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Sounds like we were in and out of there. Thanks for letting us know that all went well. Thanks for your business, we certainly appreciate it.

04/13/2020

Bill's Plumbing has always been professional. I love that they give honest and reasonable quotes and will tell me when something is not urgent. They also honor their quote and do a great job cleaning up after themselves. They are great at giving preventative tips too. They advised us to choose one faucet brand over another because it would be cheaper and easier to repair in the future because repl...

Description of Work
We needed a flange replaced and a faucet replaced.

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback - we always appreciate customers taking the time to do so and we always learn so much from them. We will continue to provide great customer service and perform great work at reasonable prices. Thanks again

12/10/2019

Technician showed up on time. He installed part needed to provide the scald protection but the device failed to work correctly. Gentleman called his office and they sent another guy with a different scald protection device. Second device worked correctly. The whole job took about four hours but I was only billed for two hours (original time estimate was 1 to 2 hours). I was totally satisfied with ...

Description of Work
Install whole house scald protection on water heater.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 12/04/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback. We appreciate it very much.

10/18/2019

It was perfect! They were on time, professional, clean, thorough, friendly and explained everything.

Description of Work
They installed a new kitchen faucet, hooked up a dishwasher and a week before that, they installed a new gas line for the stove.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed] - we appreciate the feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the future.

06/26/2019

They are excellent and I would hire them again. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I have used them for years for plumbing needs including putting in new toilets, checking the sewage drain for tree roots, etc.

Work Completed On 05/29/2019

Thanks so much - we appreciate your business!

03/07/2019

I was given an estimate which accurately described the cost at the end of the work. I am pleased to say that the work has greatly improved access to our washing machine. Before the plumber arrived, the water pipes were in front of and too close to the washing machine. The old condensate drain ran across the floor in front of the washing machine and into a floor drain. Overall, the old configuratio...

Description of Work
Relocation of incoming water service piping and addition of new drain for A/C condensate

Work Completed On 02/28/2019

12/07/2018

We use Bill’s Plumbing for all of our plumbing work. The jobs always go very well. We are always satisfied with the outcome and will continue to use them.

Description of Work
Rerouted plumbing under the kitchen to facilitate a new deeper sink. Installed a new faucet and soap dispenser. Plumbed the dishwasher to drain into the disposal drain.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/07/2018

09/25/2018

Great experience overall. Mike came to replace faucet quickly and efficiently. Initially spoke to Justin to set up job. Worked with Mindy to get appointment. The whole team was very accommodating and resolved my plumbing issue.

Description of Work
Outside faucet replaced due to faulty valve handle

Work Completed On 09/25/2018

Residential and commercial, sewer and drain cleaning, sewer drain repair and replacement, plumbing, water heaters, kitchen and bath remodeling, basements finish, garbage disposals & excavation repairs.

Heating and Air Conditioning Do not work on Mobile Homes