TAYLOR DRYWALL REPAIRS & ADDITIONS

Founded 1993 • With Angi since December 2005

09/19/2016

Rick is great! I let him work on his own schedule and the results were fantastic! He is my go to guy for drywall work.

Description of Work
Taping, finishing and texture

03/31/2014

Excellent job. Can't tell where the repairs were. Showed up within hours of calling him. Returned three times after the initial visit to feather in the edges and get the job done perfectly . I was happy with the result and wanted to pay him above what we had agreed on and wouldn't accept extra money. Too good to be true.

Description of Work
Patched a repair to the ceiling and numerous holes in the walls as a result of remodeling.

12/29/2010

Rick was responsive, listened and was easy to work with. He provided a fixed bid for the job and stuck to it even though there were a few small surprises along the way. Overall he did a great job and I would hire him again.

Description of Work
Rick patched multiple holes (wall and ceiling) in multiple rooms and matched texture.

12/15/2005

Rick Taylor is the owner of this company, and did the work. He did a great job for us. You can't even tell there was a leak. I thought he did a great job at cleaning up, and kept the mess in the area that he was working on. He went out of his way for us.

Description of Work
He replaced some plaster on my ceiling.