What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Valley Springs, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Valley Springs
- Gowin GreenMy yard was such a mess then I hired Gowin Green for a total yard and patio makeover. Best decision I ever made.
- Bethesda Lawn & MaintenanceThis is just the most recent work. I've been using Bethesda Lawn and Maintenance for the last 6+ year and I think they're great. They regularly take care of lawn mowing and cleanup and other lawn care needs as requested (e.g, aeration, seeding, fertilizing, weeding, ,leaf cleanup, etc.). All of the workers are professional and friendly. David is very responsive and knowledgable. Two of my neighbors came to ask me about them and also now use them read less
- Mountain Maids PlusThey were here on time and brought crew with them, the owner and her girls made quick work of cleaning my house, my wife was amazed. We have had other house cleaners at a lesser price that did half the work the in twice the time. They had 2 guys on the windows, they not only cleaned the windows but also the screens and tracks, overall a great job. Another guy took care of the roof and gutters and downspouts as 4 more guys attacked the yard work everything they as they racked and trimmed they were also burning everything, in our county (Amador County) we are allowed to burn our yard waste. All work was finished the same day, at first i thought the price was a little high but when i saw all that they had done and how it was done i must say i was very impressed. In closing i will say the we will be calling them back in the future read less
- DRM VENTURES LTDFirst of all, Derek was prompt in his email and phone responses. He has all of the appropriate tools for the job. What would have taken us a week, he finished in a few hours! I felt he was more than fair in terms of price and we will consider any time we need yard work and definitely for leaf removal next year read less
- Bertin Pulido Garden And Tree ServiceBertin Pulido showed up on time to see what our needs were (mainly demo and prep for the landscaping we would do later on our own). We explained what we wanted along with a diagram of our backyard (we live on ½ and acre) which included adding cement to an existing shed pad, moving 20’x20’ area of large river rock to another location, scraping out smaller river rock/gravel, removing a cactus, removing all weeds, and grading the whole area of soil material remaining. He offered some suggestions regarding the cement work needed to put a replacement shed and after considering it, decided to go with his recommendation. He sat by himself for half an hour considering the work we were requesting a bid for, making some phone calls, writing his own notes, and came up with a bid for us that day. Of all the six landscapers that came to give bids, he was soft spoken, took the time to carefully think out what he would do for us, was not 'pushy' but relaxed and informative, explained how the process would go, and the time/date we could begin if we chose to go with him. He happened to be the last of the landscapers we contacted for bids so we had a feel for what was out there. His price was little higher than most of the bids, lower than a couple, but he had his own equipment (our job really did require a skip loader and larger trucks to haul loads to the dump), he was insured and licensed, and had a number of employees to do the different jobs for our renovation needs. We considered his bid fair and even negotiated with him a little which he was receptive to. We were completely satisfied with his ultimate bid. Bertin had a crew that could start the next day with the clean-up and hauling. As the day went on and into the next day, several different workers showed up and took over with their area of expertise. They were all friendly and diligent workers. Not really an inconvenience for us necessarily, but the first two days (three and half days total), the workers showed up 30 minutes to an hour late, but they got right to work and completed the goals for the day by 5pm. We were extremely pleased with all of the workers employed by Bertin. As the first day went on, I pulled up some walkway pavers that really didn't work well connecting an rv pad to the large cement patio that we have. We asked Bertin how much he would charge to add a 4'x4' walkway. He told us the cost of both the materials and labor and we gave the go-ahead. Later, we removed a 27 year old wooden walkway to the old shed. We considered using wood once again, but asked Bertin what he thought. He shared his opinion (use cement), once again gave us a price, and then added this to the job also. A third change to the plan was also welcomed and fairly priced by Bertin when we asked for him to scrape out another smaller area on the other side of the shed area. Although he already had us as a client, our added changes to the contract were still fairly priced and even though adding a day and half to the job, he was happy to re-arrange employee’s schedule to get the complete job completed without having to return later. He also did little extra’s like let us add some “junk” to the truck on each dump run. The workers always left the end of the day only after putting tools away, cleaning or sweeping up, and verifying with us where it was ok to park the truck and skip loader for the night. Our payment’s included 1/3 the first day, another 1/3 the next day after we added the additional work to the contract, then the final 1/3 at the completion of the project (we did a final walk-through and once we were satisfied he took the final payment). We absolutely loved working with Bertin and his employees. Our experience with him was positive and we are very satisfied with the results! I would recommend his company 100%! (Bertin lives between Lompoc and Buelton, but supplies his services throughout the North County read less
Leaf Removal Services in Valley Springs
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him again read lessSusan B.
- Business Description:Trust Serve-All Contracting for all of your projects from large to small. We can do everything from home remodeling to school renovations. Everything is done to your complete satisfaction, and we put 110% into every job to get it done right the first time. Our general contracting services are very diverse to fit all of your needs, so we don't have to hire subcontractors, saving you both time and money. Customers come back time and time again for our amazing customer dedication and quality wo.. read less
- Business Description:Licensed landscape contractor .Recent Review:terrible service - destroyed a beautiful tree. Not qualified for work undertaken - avoid!craig d.
- Business Description:Sea magic landscape company is small, usually with 3 employee landscapers working in the field. Pesticide QAC (#85465), Maintenance Gardener Pest Control (MG #2110300000), CA Landscape Contractor (C-27 #772952) and all required local licenses are current. We invoice monthly and accept cash, check or PayPal payments read lessRecent Review:The landscape always looks good; I'm always happy with what I see.BILL D.
- Business Description:HANDYMAN & DECK BUILDER! FREE PHONE ESTIMATES! I'm Chris Olive and my family has a long history of working in construction and I am proud to continue that tradition. I am a handyman and a deck builder. I provide these services: Decks & porches, drywall, carpentry, doors & windows, landscaping, painting, remodeling, electrical, plumbing, and miscellaneous activities. I don't check my emails very often, so call or text me 24/7 at (209) 283-4221. We are an owner-operated small business.. read less
- Business Description:Cruz 4 Construction small Group of 4 persons at work, in payments it takes cash a checks a pay up front for matrial an a weeks laboer, an when job done the rest of the amount must be pay in full. Yes spacial for some jobs to get to know my skill an honest work read less
- Business Description:General Building ContractorRecent Review:The work was ok, but expensive <br />Teresita S.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- San Andreas
- Angels Camp
- Mokelumne Hill
- Sutter Creek
- Mountain Ranch
- Pine Grove
- West Point
leaf removal services in Valley Springs
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Alonso Landscape Care10205 E Avenue R6
- Alonso Landscape Care
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc