Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Ukiah, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Ukiah
- Curtis & AssociateI sent Brian an email. He replied the same day with some times he was available. I met him at the house and told him that we wanted to move our gate and needed to know where we could move it. He found the one remaining "monument" and calculated all the other locations from that. Nice. Friendly. On time. On budget. Great to work with
Land Surveyors in Ukiah
- Business Description:Contact Southwest Surveying, Inc. in Joshua Tree, CA, to hire land surveying and mapping technology services.
- Business Description:Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.Recent Review:Did not call or use this company. <br />Shayla S.
- Business Description:Mashiach Exploration LLC is committed to our clients success. Our over 30 years of experience will lead your project needs from Permitting, Surveying, Planning, Engineering, Geological investigations, Modeling, Quality control, to ReclamationRecent Review:Their company provides civil and structural engineering, architectural document support, land surveying, and construction management/program management services to meet the needs of a diverse base of clients. Over the years, we?ve established a reputation for getting the job done on time and within budget, utilizing the latest technology to take your project from concept to completion. From the initial meeting to the ribbon cutting, we are with you every step of the way. <p>Their engineers and architects know how to overcome obstacles through creative problem solving. </pMenachem C.
- Business Description:DZC Consulting is a Woman-Owned Small Business committed to providing archaeological, historical, and cultural resource management services to private clients, and State and Federal agencies. We offer timely and effective guidance through the regulatory process, anticipating problem areas & helping clients plan for optimal solutions and successful project completion. We produce client oriented results and minimize cost while protecting our collective cultural heritage. DZC Consulting wou..
- Business Description:Family Owned since 1964Recent Review:I sent Brian an email. He replied the same day with some times he was available. I met him at the house and told him that we wanted to move our gate and needed to know where we could move it. <br /> He found the one remaining "monument" and calculated all the other locations from that. Nice. Friendly. On time. On budget. Great to work with. <br /Eric M.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Land Development, ALTA Survey, Tentative Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Line Adjustments, Elevation Certifications, SWPPP, Stormwater, Street Plans, Sewer Plans, Site Plans, Water Plans, Improvement Plans, Utility Plans, Grading Plan
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- Redwood Valley
- Upper Lake
- Clearlake Oaks
- The Sea Ranch
- Lower Lake
- Fort Bragg
- Hidden Valley Lake
land surveyors in Ukiah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- DZC Archaeology & Historic Consulting2370 Lindstrom Ave
- DZC Archaeology & Historic Consulting
- Mashiach Exploration LLC4995 Santa Barbara Avenue
- Mashiach Exploration LLC