Cleaning a painted deck is easy—if you know what you’re doing. With the right tools and technique, your deck will look as good as new. These simple tips can help keep your deck looking great for years to come without flaking or chipping the paint.
Get matched with top deck cleaning services in Tollhouse, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local deck cleaning services.
Recent Deck Cleaning Reviews in Tollhouse
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph MaloneyPatrick was amazing. Friendly and timely. Besides repairing most of the steps, he was able to get a helper that worked very hard cleaning up the Ivy and undergrowth around the yard. Ended up removing garbage bags of Poison Oak around the house we were un-aware of.
- Keathley Quality PaintingI have already recommended them to my grandson. They always answered questions, returned calls and have the best personalities ever. Their recommendations were right on for what I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone.
- Thrasher ConstructionThe dry rot repairs were done quickly, and after a complaint about the cosmetic result on the window, it was replaced promptly. The deck work was completed by a subcontractor, but was reviewed by Scott on a daily basis. The work was done quickly and the crew was professional and friendly. The high deck on our house was finished within 10 days and Scott was present to ensure that the inspection was completed. The price for the deck was very competitive, compared to estimates we received from other contractors. The price for the dry rot repairs was not reasonable, it was equal to the amount given by our pest inspector which was known to be overpriced. (We didn't know that Thrasher had a copy of his estimate, and just matched it until after the repairs were completed.) I was happy with the work, the price and time of the repairs. I would definitely use Thrasher Construction again for major house repairs / remodel read less
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph MaloneyPatrick worked fast and efficiently and offered good advice on ways to make or rental house more appealing. I’ll hire him again!
- Feriani ConstructionAn absolute transformation! I love it and get so many compliments on it. John and his crew were reliable from beginning to end. Their attention to detail is very impressive. They were extremely courteous, clean and organized. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND DON'T WASTE TIME TRYING TO FIGURE THINGS OUT BECAUSE THEY ARE PROFESSIONALS. John saved me money every step of the way by offering me alternatives that made more sense than my original plans. John seemed to care about my project like it was his own. He and his crew exceeded my expectations in every category... including price and true integrity. I love referring Feriani to my clients and friends because I know, without hesitation, that they are in the best hands. This company is a one stop shop. Trust the process and you will be amazed with the results. I am a very happy client and I have been selling real estate for 20 plus years and have come across many tradespeople and am so glad to have a company I can go to and know that all will turn out BETTER than expected read less
- Betlan ConstructionI couldn't imagine a turn key home going any smoother!!! Betlan Construction was professional and got the job done in a timely manner! We look forward to calling on Brian and his crew for all of our future needs!!! THANK YOU BETLAN CONSTRUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Feriani ConstructionThe painters were particularly good, but I would probably rate everything very well. John Feriani does quality work. He actually built the home of my friend. He's licensed and he does the job in a timely manner. He looks at the job, evaluates it, and sends his workers out. I've been pleased with every one of them. I'm super pleased with everything and I'm confident they will continue to do well read less
- Pro Pressure Washing & PaintingPro Pressure Washing & Painting did an excellent job on my Home. It actually turned out better than I thought since the Logs and decks were so dirty. It looks like a brand new log home. He was efficient, neat, clean, on time and did everything we agreed to in our initial meeting. I couldn't be happier and would highly recommend this company read less
- Green Bee ConstructionWe are a nonprofit, children and family summer camp and outdoor education service. We've used Matthew Sutherlin extensively, and plan to use him into the distant future! He has performed a VERY WIDE range of services, and we've been ecstatic with all of them. Matthew is professional, timely, accurate in his bids, produces quality work, and has high integrity. I've been so thrilled that I used him to do a major remodel of my own home. Randall Grayson, Ph.D. Director, Camp Augusta -- www.campaugusta.org Director, Vision Realization Consulting -- www.visionrealization.co read less
- Duvall ConstructionI have a deck that is sturdy and isn't going to fall down, it's build to code. The original price seemed fare and in line with other estimates. The quality of work and detail, was not professorial. The dry rot in the 8 inch strip of siding should had been expected, there is a reason new decks have to be connected to the house with spacers and if the deck board is rotten, I would expect the siding it is mounted to to be rotten. The extra work to fix it was minimal, but this alone wouldn't have caused the low rating. There would be no reason for a customer to leave out the original work of the steps and railing, it was a minor part of the overall project. I now have a $10k deck that is not finished. He never asked if I wanted it excluded and there would be no reason to exclude it. I believe this was intentional to push up the price. At the walk through, I pointed out the decking screws, he made excuses, but agreed to fix them. I heard hammering and found him lowering the raised screws by hammering them into the decking. I don't know how many he hammered, but I guarantee, if I ever need to remove those screws, the heads will just spin. You can't hammer deck screws without some fracturing, they aren't nails. It was at this point I decided this walk through was nothing but a formality and he wasn't interested in fixing any of the issues. It is hard to find a good contractor in West Sonoma County, this one was prompt and seemed to handled the permit and inspector process well. The quality of the work was not in line with the price. The attitude I received on the walk through was not that of someone who wanted to leave a satisfied customer, but one that wanted his check and didn't want anyone questioning his work. Update 11/10/12 Everything was agreed to before the contract was signed, nothing extra was done, except for the dry rot siding work described above, an additional payment of $350 was paid to the contractor for that and quot;extraand quot; work; approximately 1 sheet of plywood siding, cut into 8 strips. Connecting up to older structures is part of any remodel, the existing structures are rarely square of level, one reason to hire a professional. The existing deck being 15 years old, permitted or not is irrelevant to the quality of work. The contractor did a good job connecting to the existing deck (one end of a 30 x 8 ft deck), as would be expected under any contract of this type and is not and quot;extra workand quot;. Whether the contractor lost money or not, is also irrelevant, I paid the agreed price and the additionally$350 for the 8 inch strip of siding replacement. As far as the contractors office manager, that would be his wife, who I have never met nor spoken to. All I can do is explain the facts and let people come to their own conclusions. I added some pictures documenting the issues read less
Deck Cleaners in Tollhouse
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoin read less
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro.. read lessRecent Review:I recently hired Mega Power Electric, Inc to install a solar system on my rooftop. The whole experience was positive as the company is organized and provides great service starting from Sales, Installers, and Customer Service follow up. The actual installation took a few weeks (but the overall process takes months) and the crew were professional, thorough and neat. Highly recommended company..."" read lessCarolyn P.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! Cheer read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased and happy with the job he did for me I will definitely use him againOludosu O.
- Business Description:Davidson Home Improvement & Construction is a small family operated construction business located in Ivanhoe California. General contractors license #983804
- Business Description:Betlan Construction, located in the scenic foothills of Amador County, is a family-owned business. We pride ourselves in our attention-to-detail, quality of workmanship and commitment to our client's satisfaction. We specialize in new construction, remodels, additions and residential repairs. We at Betlan Construction, are on the cutting edge of custom home design, "green" home design and home solar energy. We specialize in helping our clients build their dream homes from start to finish. We .. read less
- Business Description:Custom residential design and construction (Design/Build), with a focus on kitchen & bathroom remodeling; and outdoor hardscaping (decks, pergolas, fences/gates).
- Business Description:College Works Painting gives undergraduate students an extraordinary opportunity to build a competitive resume & gain marketable skills by teaching them how to manage their very own painting business. We help them develop and demonstrate a strong skillset encompassing business ethics, communication, organizational management and sales, along with a firm understanding of the mechanics of leadership applicable to any profession. We pride ourselves on delivering quality workmanship at a fa.. read less
- Business Description:Visalia Remodeling is a locally owned and operated family business. I provide free estimates but more importantly I show up on time and I'll call you back. I've been in business a long time and have a lot of knowledge and experience in all of the construction trades. Let me show you how all contractors should treat customers read less
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much more
- Business Description:Eastwood Industries- Our company is based in 4 main categories, Welding/Fabrication- Sandblasting-Powder coating- Specialty painting. We specialize in Building elegant wrought iron and Ornamental Iron gates, handrails, and fence panels and even mobile welding. We also have a fully equipped Powder Coating facility, with the capabilities of powder coating large structural items, like tanks and structural steel beams. In our Sandblasting department, we have a blast room thats 20' x 40' x 14' tal.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck cleaner articles
It’s important to protect a wooden deck from the elements, as it weathers rain and sunlight and daily wear and tear. When deciding between paint or stain, consider the look you want, the protection you need, and the time you have to apply it.
Deck maintenance is vital to protecting a wooden deck. Cleaning, staining and sealing a deck after pressure washing will add years to its lifespan. Protect a deck by following these deck maintenance tips for cedar and other types of wood materials.
Find deck cleaning services in
- North Fork
- Shaver Lake
- Del Rey
- Squaw Valley
- Orange Cove
deck cleaning services in Tollhouse
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Betlan ConstructionPO Box 1134
Pine grove, California
- Betlan Construction
- Davidson Home Improvement & Construction32045 Rd 156
- Davidson Home Improvement & Construction
- Home Pro's CentralP.O.Box 516
- Home Pro's Central
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION
- Kirk L Siegfried Design & Construction28899 Limestone Way
- Kirk L Siegfried Design & Construction
- Lanco General Contractor Inc5712 E Fountain Way
- Lanco General Contractor Inc
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Manuel Fernandez Construction36976 Cherry St. # 189
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Mega Power Electric, Inc7661 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, California
- MOSAIC ARCHITECTS1829 PEARL ST
- Moule Paint & Glass700 E Main St
Grass Valley, California
- Magnolia Outdoor Living
- Professional Painting6380 Churn Creek Rd
- Professional Painting
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc