Ryan's Carpet Care

Founded 1991 • With Angi since October 2009

Family owned and operated. No hidden charges, free estimates. At Ryan’s Carpet Care, we have the tools to keep all of your carpets clean. We use the right carpet cleaning equipment along with the right chemicals to get even the most stubborn stains out of carpets. We have the experience and know how and make it easy to keep all of your carpets clean!...

Handy House Cleaning

E & E Mobile Cleaning

We are an owner operated licensed house cleaning business. Accommodating and being thorough of each clients requests during services is our number one priority. Being a small up and coming business, we value each customer that helps grow our company. Our specialties are move-in/ move-out cleans, deep cleans, and maintenance/routine cleans. We offer one time, weekly, bi-weekly and monthly services.

06/09/2014

Description of Work
it want great, they were prompt and fast as lightning, they even offer discounts

06/03/2014

They were excellent. The price was very competitive. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Ryan's Carpet Care for carpet cleaning, hard floor cleaning and tiles nine months ago.

08/08/2011

I appreciate their care, professionalism, and responsiveness. They are local. They are very friendly. Their price varies on how much work I make them do. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I use Ryan's Carpet Care. They come twice a year. In the spring they spot clean and in fall they do more thorough job. It was $77 for the living room and the stairs. They did the whole living area downstairs and it was $234.

01/04/2011

I was very pleased with the work they did. They came this November and last November. They came promptly and looked over the job. I had them do an additional area this time. They did a fine job. I have tentative plans for them to do some touchup work in April. They gave me a senior discount. The price is after my discount. I phoned them and if I have to leave a message they are very prompt in retu...

Description of Work
I used Ryan's Carpet Care to clean the carpets in our house.

10/31/2009

Sandi Ryan responded to my phone call, answering it promptly. Based on my square foot calculation, she gave me a "ball park" estimate and expressed willingness to travel to my home in the foothills east of Fresno, adding that she was familiar with the area. During our discussion, I stated that we planned to move the furniture out of the way onto our deck and Sandi said she offered a discount if sh...

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets on the first floor of our two-story house +/- 580 sq. ft and a flight of stairs from the entrance to the first level.

Category carpet cleaners

Hot water extraction: capret cleaning, upholstery cleaning, Cleaning Services, protectant, aggregate, tile and grout cleaning and sealing, hard surfaces.

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Tile and Grout Cleaning, Cleaning Services,Cleaning Service

free estimates