E-Z Genesis Builderz, Inc.

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2018

California
California: Contractors
07/31/2023

5160 Nestle Ave

Tarzana, CA 91356

Providing free estimate possible true video call or any other media streaming FaceTime,watts app,

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Double Swing Gate

Double Swing Gate

driveway gate installation2020
Customers call me and asked for new double swing gate +fence panel that being left opening.

🥇2018 🥇& 2019🥇 +2020 🥇Super Service Award🥇we are‼️ general-b, licensed‼️bonded ‼️,and insured.‼️We do balconies gates fences railing staircase in and outdoors.We have updated best designs I learned in high school 25 years ago to be a welder we have very good quality and number 1 service. Please feel free to visit our website https://ez-genesisbuilderz.com/...

fence company (29)iron work (24)driveway gate installation (13)concrete repair (5)masonry (1)concrete driveways (1)decks & porches (6)door installation (4)

06/14/2021

Nisim of EZ Genesis Builderz, and company, executed this project with absolute professionalism & accuracy. The quote for completion of the project was ~ 23 days - they completed it in less than two weeks, without any issues ! Our expectations, after recent experiences with other 'contractors', were greatly exceeded. I would not hesitate to employ Nisim & company again.

Description of Work
An iron fence with gate was added to my property, for the primary purpose of controlling access my swimming pool.

Category fencing,wrought iron

Work Completed On 05/28/2021

Thank you very much for choosing us it’s my pleasure to make you happy

05/28/2021

The whole experience from first moment to last exceeded every expectation. Nisim visited our home the day I called to assess our needs and how to address them best. Each of his suggestions demonstrated his wealth of experience and emphasis on customer satisfaction. He offered many examples of his work (each impressively appealing). He can also create whatever his customer desires. During the fabri...

Description of Work
hand railing custom made

Category wrought iron

Work Completed On 05/08/2021

04/22/2021

We couldn't be happier with the installment of our new gates and lights. It was all done with such precision, E-Z Genesis is a master at their trade! The gates dramatically enhanced the look of our home, and the lights that they suggested really embodies the creativity and style that Genesis puts into each and every job. We are so pleased with the results!

Description of Work
electric slidind gate,fencing camera system intercom system

Category driveway gates

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

12/10/2020

E-Z Genesis did a great job. The fence looks great - it transformed the yard. The work was done very quickly, basically just a couple of days, and they secured the fence and property overnight. Nisim is easy to work with and very responsive, with lots of great suggestions. I plan on using them again for the next phase of the fencing.

Description of Work
I needed a 50' fence installed along one side of my property

Category concrete repair,fencing,wrought iron,doors,driveway gates

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

Thank you very much I’m looking forward to work with you guys again 🙏

09/23/2020

EZ Genesis Builderz Inc This is the second time we have used EZ Genesis Builderz for a major project for our home. Our driveway is next to some tall trees and roots from those trees have been spreading out for years and have raised and cracked major portions of the driveway. EZ Genesis Builderz came out right away and measured everything so that they would demolish the old driveway, cut out the ro...

Description of Work
Concrete and Brick Driveway and gate

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,wrought iron

Work Completed On 09/23/2020

09/01/2020

Great. Nissim was a pleasure to work with. He did what he said he as going to do and was genuinely interested in making sure we were happy with the job.

Description of Work
Driveway gate & extension to fence

Category concrete repair,driveway gates

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

Review for E-Z Genesis Builderz, Inc. - 5160 Nestle Ave, Tarzana, CA - 38844935

Thank you so much it’s my pleasure to have you satisfied 🙏

08/16/2020

On one Sunday afternoon, while I was home, my home was broken into by 2 burglars. Thankfully I caught them and they ran away before taking anything. But it made me strongly reconsider the security provided by my iron gates at my home. I needed to reinforce the gates by installing a mesh metal backing and removing standard pool latches and installing proper locks. I hired E-Z Genesis Builderz to un...

Description of Work
Iron gate work

Category fencing,wrought iron,driveway gates

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

08/02/2020

The owner was very professional and responsive. He listened carefully to me explain my needs regarding installation of gates to separate my dogs and keep them safe. I felt comfortable with him and his workers at my home. Nisim is especially kind.

Description of Work
3 gates, 1 gate with partition installed

Category concrete repair,fencing

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Thank you very much it was my pleasure meeting and working with you

07/09/2020

They were responsive to listening to concerns and delivering quality service. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Repair and repaint metal gates along with removal of old mailbox and refinishing of stucco. Installed new mailbox according to specifications.

Category concrete repair

It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you 🙏

02/16/2020

Really happy with their work. Nisim was extremely easy to communicate with and definitely had a customer first approach to everything. Had a wrought iron fence installed by his team that matched our existing gate setup to perfection. Crew was fast, efficient, and respectful of our property. Pricing was very competitive. Nisim came back multiple times to ensure that the work was done to our satisfa...

Description of Work
fencing and gate

Category fencing,wrought iron,doors

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Thank you for choosing me it was a pleasure working with you

We do it all: custom Fences, Iron gates, staircases, pool deck, balconies, and much more. We provide powder coating indoor, we also have unique color protcation with ten years warranty for places near the ocean.

Repair other people works sorry

PayPal, Check, Financing