A1 American Roofing

California: Contractors
04/30/2023

5955 Donna Ave

Tarzana, CA 91356

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

A1 American Roofing understands how important your home and business is to you and the significant investment involved for quality roof installation or roof restoration. As a reputable and professional roofing repair contractor, we offer years of roofing experience that includes a complete and comprehensive range of roof services that are designed to enhance curb appeal, provide energy efficiency and increase the value of your business or commercial property....

roofing (39)roof cleaning (3)

06/19/2021

I'm very satisfied with the entire process from start to finish. The owner himself, came to my house and gave a thorough and fair estimate. Within a week the crew had come, installed my new roof, and left my house and yard looking better and cleaner than it had since I moved here. Thank you!

Description of Work
Install a new roof

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

06/19/2021

This is a fabulous roofing company! From start to finish, they performed exceptional and professional work. I would recommend them to any one!

Description of Work
Roofing Install

Work Completed On 06/19/2021

06/16/2021

This company was detailed in their communication and extremely prompt in installing new my roof. The crew was fantastic - and they cleaned up, too. I will definitely use them again (when necessary).

Description of Work
Roof Install

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/16/2021

They not only provided a beautiful finished product, they showed up when they said they would, listened to exactly what I asked for and provided it!!! I will recommend them for all your Roofing needs!

Description of Work
Roof install

Work Completed On 06/16/2021

06/15/2021

I am so please with the excellent service I received from Politz Enterprises, and, I am so happy with my new roof! I appreciate that Max, the owner personally came to talk with me and answered all my questions. His crew arrived on time and they did an outstanding job. I feel so lucky that I found an honest and reliable company to install my roof. I will definitely recommend A1 American Roofing to ...

Description of Work
Roof install

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/15/2021

A professional and friendly team. They gave me all the information to install a quality roof. They have samples of all types of covers and everything necessary for their installation

Description of Work
Roof Install

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/11/2021

A1 American Roofing did a great job with our roof. We were very pleased with the service throughout the entire process. Max was great to work with and answered all our questions. He gave us a great quote and he and his crew finished the project quickly. Our roof looks great! It's great to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your roof is well done and will last.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

06/11/2021

A1 American Roofing team did my mom roof and she loved the way it turned out. They were quick and tidy. Very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof Installation

06/11/2021

A1 American Roofing did a great job replacing our roof. The owner, Max, was there a lot of the time and made sure we were happy with things and that we had our questions answered. The roof looks great!

Description of Work
Roof Installation

06/09/2021

When we determined we needed a new roof, we contacted Max , the owner of A1 American Roofing, our experience with this company was first rate. Max worked very closely with us through multiple visits to our home, as well as by phone and text to get all details worked out beforehand. The new roof itself was installed efficiently and expertly by his crew of very professional workers. We are extremely...

Description of Work
Roof install

Work Completed On 06/09/2021

Residential and commercial roofing* Licensed roof inspection* Roof estimates *Roof maintenance and repair* reroof Asphalt shingle* Shingle Roof Repair *Roof inspection* Re-roofing *Roof restoration *Gutter installation and repair* Roof ventilation installation *Roofing vent replacement* Roof flashing repair and maintenance *Commercial flat roof repair *Slate and tile roof installation and repair *Shingle Roof *Silicone Roof *Hot Mop *Cool Roof *Flat Roof *Tile Roof *Torch Down *White Coating

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check