Quick Plumbing Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since October 2008

Twenty years in business, We are the only Bay Area plumbing company with a certified Master Plumber on staff. Customers are our focus and our experienced technicians are proud to provide the highest quality, timely and professional service to our customers...

Jon R Crase Construction

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

02/11/2020

They did a great job. This was a non-emergency repair, yet they came first thing the next morning, did the work well (including a "while you are here, can you take a look at..." job), explained everything, and were priced very reasonably. I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clear slow drain; repair loose toilet flange

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

01/23/2020

I had a water heater emergency at one of our rentals and another that had a faulty valve. I sent them a message and returned my message with in 2 hrs. They made a timely appointment and communicated directly with the tenants. I am a disabled person and they accommodate me by coming by my house to pick up payment. Everyone is friendly, professional, timely and honest. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater installation & repairs

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

01/23/2020

I have been using Quick plumbing for my home as well as my rentals. They have always been friendly, accommodating, and professionals. They have great communication and turn around. I would strongly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed two hater heaters and replaced two water heaters

CATEGORY plumbing

01/16/2020

Very well. Very satisfied with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog drain from dishwasher

CATEGORY plumbing

03/20/2019

Outstanding! In morning discovered water on bathroom floor. Plunged the toilet but that didn't work. Called Quick Plumbing and they dispatched a team immediately that arrived in less than 30 minutes. John and William were professional, careful, wore shoe covers and problem solved my issue. First they tried motorized snaking from the toilet location. I warned them about a backflow preventer in the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line unclogged

CATEGORY plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

Plumbing - Leak Detection, Emergency Plumbing, Water Softener Installation, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Water Filtration, Repiping, Spa Installation, Bathroom Plumbing, Kitchen Faucet Installations, Blocked Drains, & General Plumbing Maintenance.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check