Tru Landscape Services

Founded 1985 • With Angi since September 2007

4.4

Tru Landscape is an Orange County based landscaping contractor that specializes in residential, commercial, and retail landscaping services. These services include general landscape installations, design, and hard scape construction. Tru Landscape has been servicing the Orange County area for over 25 years. Tru Landscape specializes in new landscape construction, custom ponds, exterior landscape lighting (lightscaping) as well as synthetic turfs, putting greens and playgrounds. We install Concrete and block walls. We demo all types of concrete . Tree trimming and removal. Stump grinding. Bobcat services. Asphalt drive ways....

TheOur family owned company stresses customer satisfaction. Michel Sullivan is a certified chimney sweep through the National Chimney Sweep Guild,(www.ncsg.org/) and Dan Sjostrom is certified thhrough the National Fireplace Institute (http://nficertified.org/pages_consumers/consumers-1.html) These keep us up to date on industry standards for all woodburning and gas fireplaces. We also carry above industry standards of insurance, bonds, and workmans's compensation. This means if we fall off your roof, we are liable and not you.

VVS Construction is a leading and reputable Construction Company serving all over SoCal. Ever since we opened for business, we’ve taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover their needs. Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and to receive your free estimate.

10/22/2016

It seems as if they don't need my business.

Description of Work
I wrote a message via Angie's List to this company on 10/11 asking for a consultation to refurbish my sprinkler system, switching it from heads to a drip system. There was never a response via the message system in Angie's list on the Angie's list website. It's now 10/22 and no response.

Category irrigation systems

07/12/2016

We worked out an estimate and brought it down to my budget range. I was ready to sign but before I did I e-mailed Toby several questions for clarification. Among them was a warranty for pavers, irrigation system, and planting material. He e-mailed back that only the pavers were covered by a lifetime warranty by Orco Pavers and that no other warranties were mentioned nor offered. This left me with ...

Description of Work
replacement of concrete driveway, front walk way and porch, side yard and patio concrete all to be replaced with pavers. Removal of front yard turf and replacement with new drip irrigation system and drought tolerant plants.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,hardscaping

03/17/2016

On Approximately 3/8, we called and arranged for them to come out. They accepted, and set an appointment of 12 noon to be at my place today, 3/17. At 10am today we were called by them to cancel with no reschedule. Their reasoning for the cancellation? "We have a 4 month backlog." Related to us by a super-friendly woman, the same who booked the appointment, making no mention of a 4 month backlog. I...

Description of Work
We wanted to discuss the $799 promotion on the site, and get them to our yard to do some work. They did absolutely nothing because they canceled the site inspection the morning of. Details below.

Category landscaping

08/29/2015

Nick came out and met with us. Didn't have enough knowledge for the questions we asked. Left with his measurements and plans we drew. Emailed a week after site visit and someone from office emailed back to say Nick has been very busy and will get quote to me after a couple more days. As of the end of August have never received a quote.

Description of Work
Came out to give a quote

Category lawn service

(Removed member name), I'm really sorry for our company not getting back to you. If you would like, I can send the owner to answer your questions and give you a estimate in writing that same day. Please contact us and let us know what day and time works good for you? We will have a talk with our staff to fix this issue. Thank you for your time to notify us!! Thank you!!

08/05/2015

If you are looking for honest and amazing service and impeccable work, you've come the right place. We had an area in our back yard that was wasted space and overgrown. I really wanted to start a raised garden project and called Tobi to get some ideas. He came out, surveyed the area, made recommendations, and then implemented beyond my expectations. We enjoy fresh fruits and veggies daily now. His...

Description of Work
Removed grass and landscaping from back corner of backyard and replaced with 3 large raised garden beds complete with watering system.

Category landscaping,lawn service

Landscaping, Concrete (hardscape) Pavers, Block walls, Wood Fencing, Outdoor Living areas, Fire pits, Patio covers, Custom Outdoor Fireplaces, Complete Landscapes, Low Voltage Lighting, LED Lighting, Synthetic Turf, Ponds, ET-based Timers, Irrigation Installs & Repairs, Precision Nozzles, Drains, Shrubs, Flowers, New Lawns, Pondless Waterfalls, Fountains, Water Saving Landscapes, Decks, Fertilizing, New Top Soil, Gardens, Garden walls, Gravel Installs, Putting Greens,Tree trimming and Removal,

Vinyl Fencing