ARS / Rescue Rooter San Diego

Founded 1978 • With Angi since May 2005

For fast and exceptional service for all of your plumbing needs, call us now: 866-855-9222! ARS San Diego Plumbing is a full service plumbing repair company. We are 37 employees strong, and always available to service our clients needs. Additional DBAs - Rescue Rooter, American Residential Services, ARS of San Diego....

Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair

What our customers think: "I have been using Advanced Sprinkler and Drainage Repair over the last 8 years, I highly recommend them. The customer service we receive is impeccable. The work and the customer service we receive is what keeps me a returning customer every time." "I have been a customer of ASDR for many years. They are responsive, thorough and always ready to propose a solution to make my sprinklers more efficient. I have happily referred them to others for any sprinkler or drainage issue." "It has been a real pleasure working with Advanced Sprinkler. Over the last two years I have had various works done. Your team is excellent from start to finish--the front office, scheduling and the work are all top rate!"

Offers by Advanced Sprinkler & Drainage Repair on Angi
Airmaxx Inc

Located in San Diego, we are a locally owned and operated HVAC air conditioning and heating family business with many years of AC and heating repair experience. We are ready to serve you in San Diego 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. AirMaxx Inc. believes in the highest standards of technical training. We adopted NATE Certification "North American Technician Excellence" as our benchmark technician certification program for HVAC installation and service. From repairs and maintenance to system change-outs and add-ons, our certified technicians strive to bring you the very best in quality service. We have 20 employees. We do not work with subcontractors. c-10 electrical and c-20 warm-air heating, ventilating and air-conditioning licence. No trip charges. Free estimate on replacement or new installation. No service charge with repair.

Sky Clean Air

Sky Clean Air is a family owned and operated residential and commercial indoor air quality services specializing in Air Conditioning and Heating services, Air Duct Cleaning and Dryer Vent Cleaning. Our goal is providing the most professional service possible, our team of licensed and experienced technicians use the most advanced equipment to get the best results in every service we provide. Call us for a free in-home estimate today!

Offers by Sky Clean Air on Angi

03/04/2020

Tech was scneduled for next morning at no extra charge. He called when he was on the way and arrived on time. He did a great job cleaning out the drain. Even though it was raining hard, he took extra care not to leave a mess.

Description of Work
Clean out kitchen drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

02/15/2019

A car crashed into the backflow assembly pipes that are on the sidewalk strip of grass in front of our condo building. This is also the source of how water enters our condo from the City. So we had to call around for emergency plumbers since our regular plumber had not responded yet. The technicians arrived on time, but gave a quote for almost $12,000. Our regular plumber was able to come later in...

Description of Work
Backflow replacement

Category plumbing

01/11/2019

Thomas Brittle was the plumbing specialist who came out and serviced my drains. He was fantastic! He told me how you would handle the job he explored other areas that I might need to consider but did not push additional services. He recommended additional service but gave me the space to consider additional work. This is not always true in this industry and I appreciated his Treating me like an in...

Description of Work
I needed the sewer drain snaked and cleaned out.

Category sewer cleaning

10/01/2018

Our job was an emergency. Our connection to the 4 inch sewer line that we shared with our neighbor that connected both houses to the 6 inch main sewer collapsed from tree roots. The first indication that something was wrong was the bathtub and toilet backed up. We thought we were just clogged. It was about 7:00pm. We called Rescue Rooter because we had previously used them and had good results. Th...

Description of Work
Needed connection to main sewer line replaced and rerouted. Needed main sewer line repaired.

Category excavators,plumbing,drain pipe,sewer cleaning

08/23/2017

Great! All fixed now---just waiting for the inspector to sign off on it.

Description of Work
The wastewater drain pipe was leaking near the foundation. The master plumber, Mike Bernard, came out, and gave an estimate. It turned out to be more damage than he realized at first (such as water damage under the floor, dampness in the drywall, etc.). He not only came back the next day and fixed everything, he also put me in touch with some great restoration people. He went over and above from start to finish. Explained everything, and was polite and pleasant. After working with several plumbers over 20 years, he is the best!

Category plumbing,drain pipe

City Inspector pass inspection on 8/24/2017 work has been completed. Thank you, Mr. [Member Name Removed] for your excellent comments.

12/28/2016

They tell me what they are going to do before they do it which is really good. If they see something that has an issue, they let me know if I have to do it immediately/ if I have to correct it immediately or if it can wait which I appreciative. They clean up after themselves and that's a real thing.

Description of Work
It was a general maintenance. They checked the hot water heater and drained it.They do a regular maintenance on the rest of the house, all the faucets and the toilets. They check to see that everything is working okay. And the water pressure and things like that.

Category plumber","water heater installer","drain cleaning company

09/27/2016

That was not a good experience because I think they were just trying to take me for a ride there, but they only charged me $88. I didn't like it at all. They were high pressure. They were telling me what they think I should do and then they immediately came up with an estimate to tear up my walls and tear up my plumbing, and put everything back to normal in which they wanted to charge me $12,000. The $88 where I recently called them up for was to clear my line and they did that. In the end, they only charged me $88 even though they sent a camera down my line and everything else. The quote they gave me to permanently fix the problem that I have for $12,000 was ridiculous. It was a poor quality experience because they cleared the drain through my bathroom sink then they forgot to put the P-trap assembly bag together again so I had to call them to come back the next day to do that, and when they did that, it still leaked so then they had to come back the third time to finally install the P-trap properly so it wouldn't leak anymore. They said they were going to come at a certain time and then I had to call them 3 times so my 10 o'clock in the morning ended up being at 6 o'clock in the afternoon so that was not good. I would never use them again. If they showed up on time instead of scaring the hell out of me and telling me I needed all these repairs. They could have been honest. I just think they were trying to sell me something I didn't need.

Description of Work
I used ARS Rescue Rooter. I had a clog up in my toilet line and they guaranteed the price for $88 that they can unclog any leak. They sent a couple of guys out, they sent a camera down my system and told me I have all kinds of problems and then it would cost me $12,000 to solve my problem.

Category plumber","drain cleaning company

07/15/2016

Would not give estimate over phone, when plumber got on site he provided a very high estimate (~$350) for a basic toilet installation. When we said no thanks, he then dropped the price to $175 plus parts - very shady, so sent him on his way. You can do a lot better than this company, they are trying to gouge you.

Description of Work
toilet installation

Category plumber

04/15/2016

It went great, no problems at all. I've had them out several times to clean out the main line from the house to the street. I think the last time was just in the house clean out. It wasn't allowing the water to drain out of the sink.

Description of Work
I have used ARS/Rescue Rooter.

Category plumber","drain cleaning company

02/05/2016

I needed a plumber and realized the next day at work that I had not called anyone. I had used a plumber previously but I didn't have his number so I decided to go online to look. I called ARS and as I was booking the appointment I decided to look at their rating on Angies List. I mentioned to the guy that his rating wasn't that good and I was hoping that my experience would be better than those I was reading about. He thanked me for giving them a chance and I thought it's a drain problem, it should be easy. I was also being swayed by the online coupon for $88.00 to clear a drain. The guy was very professional and told me that ARS gives free quotes in writing and if I will have 30 days to decide. Normally, you pay $65 -$85.00 just to come out, so I thought that's great. I was given a 2 hour time frame. I got 2 calls from them. One stating that they were running late and the last one to state the plumber was on his way. Very professional. When he plumber arrived, I showed him the clogged drain in the tub and he asked to see the kitchen sink. He told me he would have to go in through the kitchen drain to unclog the tub. I asked what the cost would be and showed him the coupon. He stated I couldn't use that coupon for this issue because he would have to go through the kitchen sink to clear the tub. I read the coupon and it states "88.00 Drain Cleaning" but did not have any stipulations. I then asked how much it was going to cost and was quoted $170.00. I gasped and said, "no thanks". He then said he could come down to $140.00. I still said "No thanks" He asked how much I expected to pay and I said "under 100.00" He looked at me strange and said he couldn't do it for that amount of money. I thanked him for coming out and he left...no written quote. I then went searching for the number of the plumber I used prior and he came out the next day. He fixed the drain from the kitchen in 10 minutes and charged me $70.00. I should have waited to find his number in the first place. Loyalty counts!

Description of Work
I got a quote for a drainage problem in my bathroom tub.

Category plumber","sewer cleaning company","drain cleaning company

Plumbing Repair & Replacement, Drain Cleaning, Water Filtration, Whole House Re-Pipe, Sewer Cleaning.

HVAC, Appliance Repair & Electrical.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check