Mr. Sunshine Solar

California: Contractors
10/31/2022

P.O. Box 161719

Sacramento, CA 95816

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment
Savalza Solar Patio

Savalza Solar Patio

solar companies201995958
For the Salsa project we were able to do a custom hand built Solar Pergola where David and his family could create their own outdoor oasis and enjoy time around the fire-pit or just relaxing by the koi pond. Its the perfect spot for summer fun that also eliminated David and his family's electric bill!

By offering American-made solar products you can trust with our proven Mr. Sunshine service model, we are making it easier than ever to make a positive impact on the environment, while minimizing the impact that sky-high energy spending has on your wallet. In addition to traditional solar products, like rooftop solar, we offer innovative, new, Earth-friendly ways to generate and conserve energy, including solar patios and solar battery storage. We do not offer solar panel cleaning, or solar service on system we have not installed. When we partner with you, our relationship doesn’t end once your system or panels are installed. We’re here to support you from installation and beyond; delivering superior service you can count on for cleaning, maintenance and support of your energy needs throughout your lifetime. In that spirit, we confidently guarantee all workmanship and installation for 15 years, five years longer than the industry average, and panels for 25 years. We pride ourselves on our top-notch service and a streamlined installation process to remove unnecessary hoops homeowners often have to jump through to make the switch to solar. In fact, there is a long history of local happy homeowners who can do the talking for us....
Baker PV Solar Install  project
Baker PV Solar Install

solar companies

202094534

solar companies (15)home energy audit (1)

11/26/2020

This is a great crew to work with! Friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, efficient, timely, and respectful. Phil answered all the questions that I asked (and there were a lot), he did this with patience and detailed responses. The crew arrived on time, they completed the job in one day, they were respectful of my property, and friendly while completing the task. I've had my panels for a few years no...

Description of Work
Solar Panels

Work Completed On 05/13/2018

11/06/2020

Phil and his crew are ALL awesome. They were professional, prompt , and courteous. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
Solar Panels

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

10/29/2020

We have had a couple different projects done at our house and there are always “bumps” when it comes to construction, but you come to expect them. What we felt was so notable about Mr. Sunshine is that they handled these bumps better than any other company we’ve worked with. They handled everything with expedience, grace, and they made it fun. I never had to worry. Great prices, fun people, and ul...

Description of Work
PV Solar

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/29/2020

I got multi quotes before I decided on a Solar company I was really worried about putting it on my roof And wanted to make sure I wouldn’t have one of those large bills at the end of the year. I’ve heard the horror stories! Tyler and Mr.Sunshine Soler answered all my questions. And always made themselves available. I would definitely recommend working with them. Their customer service is top notch...

Description of Work
pv install solar patio

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

10/20/2020

Mr. Sunshine did an awesome job, was very responsive, and followed up after the installation to make sure everything was working properly. I definitely would recommend them for any solar project.

Description of Work
Solar Panels

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

10/20/2020

Delivered what we agreed upon , timely

Description of Work
Solar Panels

10/20/2020

The all proses was grate! Very professional! Would defiantly recommend!

Description of Work
Solar Panels

10/20/2020

The entire team was very friendly and professional. The install went very smooth. We have been generating power for a couple of years now... No issues... Producing a ton of power. I would gladly recommend Phil and his team to anyone looking for Solar. Excellent!

Description of Work
Solar Panels

10/20/2020

Phil has a no pressure presentation. He is competitive, straight forward and is true to his word. After 2 plus years, my panels and system are performing as he promised. I am a very happy customer!

Description of Work
Solar Panels

Work Completed On 04/19/2018

10/20/2020

Excellent! We live Midtown, Historic district. They tore down and built a gorgeous patio with shingles that match our house in the backyard, 16 panels. They also put 20 panels on the East side of our garage. We haven't had a bill since installing Solar Panels! We actually have built up a $500.00 credit so far with SMUD! I hear advertising about cutting bills in half...ours has been free since our ...

Description of Work
Solar Panels

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

Solar Installation: Roof mounted, ground mounted, solar gazebos, and full off grid solar systems. Both residential and commercial

Solar Panel cleaning, Solar panel repair, Servicing