Legacy Cleaning Services

Founded 2005 • With Angi since November 2012

GNB32016-00486

4212 N Freeway Blvd Ste 4

Sacramento, CA 95834

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

window cleaning202095834
Office Window Cleaning - Before and After

Legacy Cleaning Services is an established cleaning firm that is well respected in the Sacramento Area when it comes to offering professional and quality cleaning services to customers as well as maintenance work and landscaping services. We are licensed, bonded, and fully insured working closely with property managers, construction companies, home builders, Real Estate agents, homeowners, brokers, office managers, service dealerships etc. We always endeavor to ensure that you the esteemed customer is accorded the best quality service which meets your expectations. We place a lot of emphasis on detail and go out an extra mile to ensure that you are accorded great 5 star quality service. Additional DBA - Legacy Cleaning Services....
Window Cleaning  project

window cleaning

202095834

house cleaning (111)window cleaning (11)carpet cleaning (11)blind cleaning (11)hauling (5)upholstery cleaning (4)lawn care (4)handyman (4)water damage restoration (3)

07/13/2020

The team of two did a great job, worked very hard to complete all deep cleaning tasks. The house looks amazing!

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning for a large home.

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed], for your wonderful feedback!!! We greatly appreciate it!

11/19/2019

It didn't go well. We spoke to a customer service person at length and then pre--paid $495 via credit card for a deep clean and then a single person showed up for the "deep clean" which requires at least 2 people to complete. The cleaning person knew nothing about our home, size, specific requests, etc. We sent them home saying we needed at least 2 workers and they returned at an agreed later date...

Description of Work
Deep clean of house

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

10/27/2019

After I cancelled services in May, they continued to bill me for a total amount of $1440.00. Service ended May 2., but Legacy kept billing my credit card for May, June, July, August and September. For those months, no service was requested, scheduled, or given, but they overbilled me for $1440.00 that has not been refunded to my card despite repeated requests and patience.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

03/27/2019

I bought a 4-hour cleaning for $144 through Angie’s List last month. I have a 1450 sq/f home, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. My home is not very messy, so I figured I would have a pristine, clean home when I hired Legacy for 4 hours. They didn’t do a bad job per se, but the cleaner was done in half that time. I PAID for 4 hours.. When I complained, I was told this was the price for a basic cleaning. If so, ...

Description of Work
4-hour house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/27/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed] Please feel free to reach out to us for further assistance, we are sorry your not completly satisfied with our services. our number is 916-571-2236

03/06/2019

It appears to be a three layered system. First is the team that cleans, second is the lead person on the job, and third is the office management. It has worked really well for me.

Description of Work
Monthly house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/05/2019

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]!

01/22/2019

The two cleaning ladies did excellent work. Fabulous work. House was spotless when they were done. I was a bit frustrated with getting a call returned from Legacy customer service afterwords. When I set up the cleaning, I wasn’t sure it would take a full 8 hours. The person I spoke with before I scheduled the services said I would get prorated if it took less time, and it did. It took around 6.5 h...

Description of Work
Needed a good general housecleaning.

Work Completed On 12/06/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Please contact me at 916-571-2236 and we will do our best to solve any issues. Thank you! Julia

11/24/2018

They were on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house

Work Completed On 11/24/2018

10/28/2018

We hired legacy cleaning services earlier this year and have been very pleased with the quality of their service. We have a 3,000 sqft home and they clean the entire house in 2 hours with 2 workers. They do a better job in less time then any other service we could find. Thanks for the hard work!

Description of Work
Great cleaning service

Work Completed On 10/28/2018

10/26/2018

The 2 Hispanic women are able to clean my 3 bedroom house in about 1 1/2 hours and leave the place spotless. I have been using Legacy Cleaners for approximately four months now and will continue to do so. Arthritis keeps me from doing my own housework.

Description of Work
Housecleaning every 2 weeks

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 10/12/2018

10/25/2018

Very well. The team arrived on time and immediately got work. And once they were finished, the place was spotless.

Description of Work
Standard house cleaning

Work Completed On 10/25/2018

Thank you so much for a wonderful review! We really appreciate your business!

House, window, carpet, office, post construction, junk removal, fire restoration, pressure washing & gutter cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal