FRANK'S LANDSCAPE & MAINTENANCE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

Since 1992, Frank's Landscape & Maintenance Has Been Committed To Providing Commercial And Landscaping Services To The Greater Sacramento Area. We Are A Family Operated Business Whose Number One Focus Is Guaranteeing Customer Satisfaction. When You Choose Frank's Landscape, We Do Not Just See You As Another Client, But As Part Of Our Family Tradition....

Atlanta Precast Interlocking Paver

Atlanta Interlocking Pavers focuses on Paver Installation. As Certified contractors & CSLB licensed we are Experts at designing and constructing Hardscape & landscaping. We will create the perfect addition to your yard, guaranteed. We pride ourselves on our unmatched knowledge and expertise in Demolition and Building services. Our History - Established in 2006. To talk about our business, I have to mention the greatest of times that we had in Massachusetts when everything started. We served the Boston area for 16 years as Landscape Design performing the beautiful connection between Landscape & Hardscape. Especially after spending time at PaveTech - School for Segmental Paver and became an ICPI Certified Installer. Now we are serving Sacramento and surrounding countries with all that we have in our hands to make you happy. Best Regards Joe Aquino Ceo/Project Manager

The Paver Company

We are a locally owned and operated small business specializing in transforming your outdoor living areas into functional and stylish retreats for you, your friends, and family. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday by appointment only. We accept cash, check, credit cards and we also have attractive financing options available. Ask about our monthly specials and promotions! We look forward to creating your custom TPC dreamscape!

Source Volt

We remain committed to excellence, and we’re not satisfied unless our customer is satisfied. From the first blade of grass we mow to the last bulb we plant, our experience and expertise informs everything we do.

06/16/2020

Gary D.

Frank's service has been excellent. During the initial visit we agreed on work that needed to be done to clean up, repair, weed control, trimming, etc. for the first visit. We then agreed on a weekly visit to mow, rake, trim, weeding, and cleaning for a single monthly charge for which I send them a check. I am very happy with his work. Two staff members show up every Tuesday morning like clockwork. These folks are friendly and do a great job. I am very happy with their work and recommend their services or at least give them a chance to bid on your work requirements.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn and yard work

06/06/2020

Brian T.

We have used Franks Landscape Maintenance for the last 9 years and could not be happier with their service. They kept our lawns looking clean and maintained.

Description of Work
Lawn Maintenance

08/29/2019

Ike J.

Frank and his team did an excellent job! I was very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Bush removal, pruning and mulch laid down

05/12/2019

Erin S.

Frank did an amazing job trimming my large 40 ft front yard pin oak! He cleaned up all of the dead wood and thinned out the tree canopy.

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category tree service

08/09/2018

Christina G.

I just want to thank Frank's Landscape and Maintenance for their outstanding weekly maintenance with my yard! The whole crew is very professional, courteous and, they actually treat my yard as if it is their own! After hiring and firing so many gardeners, I'm truly pleased with this company!

Description of Work
Weekly maintenance

05/22/2018

EUGENE M.

FLAKY and UNRELIABLE business. Frank agreed to do the work, set a couple of appointments to come by, but then ended up canceling both times because (first time) the truck/vehicle "broke down," and (second time) "he was short staffed." What a complete JOKE! Don't waste your time with this business. The owner absolutely will not take responsibility for anything.

Description of Work
One-time yard maintenance (just mow the front lawn)

05/21/2018

Joseph H.

Showed up about an hour into arrival window. Quickly cleaned out my yard. Finished in two hours. Crew sheared off a sprinkler head but did not notify me. However, they replaced the sprinkler head on a subsequent visit. Have retained them to perform biweekly up keep on back yard.

Description of Work
Yard overgrowth clean up.

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/24/2018

James S.

Excellent. Positive comments from neighbors and random strangers passing by. Having your lawn removed and replaced with draught-resistant plants takes some courage, but Frank's team not only did a fabulous job with the initial conversion, which included removing substantial out-of-control tree roots, but they continue to keep the front yard looking very attractive.

Description of Work
(a) Removed front lawn and installed draught-resistant landscaping, (b) monthly yard maintenance

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

04/19/2018

Danielle E.

Frank did an amazing job! Our fence looks exactly like the photo I showed him, and the sod looks wonderful! He also made time to fix some broken sprinkler heads and set up the new sprinkler system for the sod even though that wasn’t part of the original work order. Super nice and professional guy.

Description of Work
Fence and Sod

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,dog fence

03/27/2018

Jacqueline M.

I called Francisco on Monday. We had a pleasant conversation and arranged to meet on Tuesday at noon, he would call 15 min out. I arrived home about 11:45AM and waited. I waited until almost 1PM before I called Francisco and left a vm asking where they were.. He called me back and left a vm saying he was going by my neighborhood and would be here for a couple of minutes, I could call him if I wanted to meet for the estimate. Francisco had no respect or consideration for my time. Didn't bother to call and say he was running late- we might have discussed rescheduling, he didn't even apologize until I told him I couldn't trust him or his company to be reliable.

Description of Work
No Work was or will be done

FRANK'S LANDSCAPE & MAINTENANCE

Founded 1989 • With Angi since June 2010

8 Simotas Ct

Sacramento, CA 95820

Mow and blow to total re landscape.