Four Ace Electrical Services Corp

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2011

PLEASE NOTE: There is currently a minimum service charge of $450, which includes a diagnostic assessment. Four Ace Electrical Services Corporation, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Company. It is registered at BBB Better Business Bureau. The Company has been operating in the Sacramento Area for over

Photo

electrician (448)lighting (98)ceiling fan installation (65)landscape lighting (24)roofing (3)home theater installation (2)drain cleaning (1)plumbers (1)irrigation system (1)HVAC Companies (1)awnings (1)

11/23/2021

Alan G.

The technician was knowledgeable and would highly recommend them

Description of Work
Fix Light Post

Work Completed On 10/20/2021

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your five stars review . Thank you for being our customer Our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to serve you again.

02/19/2020

Ron A.

They did a good job and the fan is still working til now. Excellent responsiveness and professionalism, and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed an attic fan

Work Completed On 07/01/2013

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your A rate review. Thank you for being our customer. We look forward to serve you again.

10/15/2019

George S.

2 Ace is professional and fast and I would hire them again for.any electrical work. They got the city permit and arranged the joint time for our public electrcal service to replace old incomming power lines

Description of Work
Replace elecical panel

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your A review . Thank you for being our customer Our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to serve you again.

09/28/2019

Paul B.

I've used Four Ace for many jobs around the house, including: installing over-head fans, motion-detector lighting, and patio outlets. This time I needed conduit and wiring installed to a detached garage. The response time for a request for an estimate is usually within minutes via e-mail. After making an appointment, a technician will make a site visit to see what is involved. Then an estimate is e-mailed to you. This job required removing some landscape paving stones, laying down the conduit, pulling the wiring through the conduit, and terminating the wiring. Three workmen completed the job in about 3 hours. They labeled the breaker and outlet, and hosed & swept the patio when done. I'm very satisfied with the results.

Description of Work
Install conduit and wiring to a detached garage.

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

Thank you for A review . Thank you for being our customer Our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to serve you again.

08/03/2019

Lewis H.

I found Four Ace on Angie's List and they had an incredible number of 5 star reviews. So I gave them a call and they promptly returned my call next day (I called on the weekend). We set up an appointment for the next day to get an estimate. The price was very reasonable for the amount of work they had to do. I flip homes and this house was built in 1950 all the outlets needed to be grounded and a number of new runs to the kitchen from the panel had to be completed to bring everything up to code. The work was completed same day. Leo and his crew did a very nice job and Bernadette was fabulous to work with. I was looking for a first rate electrical team to add to my list of contractors and I found them in Four Ace. First rate all the way and they are my go to team for all my flips from this point forward. Lewis Helt Universal Home Solutions LLC

Description of Work
Rework all outlets (ground), clean up existing, and add new runs to kitchen.

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your five star review . Thank you for being our customer Our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to serve you again. Four Ace Electrical Services

06/25/2018

Jessica J.

Overall very pleasant experience. Clear estimate, arrived on time and when we were available, work done well and work explained well. Will call this company again.

Description of Work
Electrical upgrades

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for writing us a review. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you for being our customer.

06/11/2018

Lisa M.

The appt. was easy to make, electrician was friendly and showed up on time. Prior to making the appt. I mentioned to the office this was a mobile home, because I understand there are nuances with mobile homes. At time of the appt. it went down hill quickly. First the electrician did not have a ladder and if he did perform the work he would have needed to go back to his office to get one. Second, they said they would need to re-schedule because it would be a two person job to handle the security light and floor outlet, and needed to order the floor outlet part. Curious to know why they did not tell me they needed to order the floor outlet while making the appointment. The electrician looked at the job and he hemmed and hawed during the entire evaluation process and spoke noncommittally avoiding giving a direct answer. After the electrician spoke with his office (3 different times) the office, Four Ace Electrical, decided they did not want to do the work and quoted me 8 hours of service just to do the security light and suggested this was not the right job for them. They were also going to charge me $185.00 to replace a switch in the bedroom. They said this was their minimum charge for any job - can't blame them for having a minimum charge, but they should have said this over the phone while I was making the appt. After the electrician spent 45 minutes hemming and hawing over the work, wasting my time they would not negotiate a lower minimum charge for the bedroom switch nor did any work. I can't speak to their quality of work because they did not do any work. However I did get another quote and finished worked from another electrician for all three projects in a fraction of time 4 hours: Security light, floor outlet and bedroom switch. The other electrician was not an Angies List electrician.

Description of Work
Needed to replace a switch, add a motion security light to outside and a floor outlet in a mobile home.

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

This review was erroneously posted for the following reasons. [Member Name Removed] The name [Member Name Removed] doesn't show on our Customers' list and does not show on our work schedule that we provided service to her on June 11, 2018. Our system sends estimate appointment for approval that the Company charges a small service fee of $99.00 COD per visit per location if decide not to move forward. If approved then we will officially schedule the appointment. Our system automatically issues a receipt of payment. If declined then we will not show up and will note, Estimate appointment declined. The address is [Member Name Removed] is in [Member Information Removed] PlaceLone Tree, CO [Member Information Removed] We only service Sacramento CA. All our company cars have ladders and basic tools to do work same day. Our minimum charge per scheduled appointment is $250.00 and is noted in the estimate that we send for approval.

05/28/2018

Ashley P.

Exceptional service. More responsive and organized than any contractor I have worked with before. Work was done on time and well, coordinated smoothly with SMUD. What I thought would be a huge headache ended up being a pleasant experience. My highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Replace breaker box, outlets, ground house

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

11/30/2017

Kevin H.

The person answered the phone with a "hello" so I had to ask if it actually was Four Ace. During the course of the conversation the woman I spoke with (Bernadette) assumed that I wasn't the decision maker and would need "the husband or perhaps the parents" present to sign a contract. How SEXIST and insulting! I set aside the slight (shouldn't have), but when she told me that they would charge $69 for an estimate that was the last straw.. I'll pass, thank you very much.

Description of Work
200 amp panel upgrade with tankless water heater shutoff.

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your honest opinion. Our intention is never to offend anyone. We request if possible but not required that all homeowners be present during inspection to ensure that they will make a mutually agreed educated decision about electrical work to avoid misunderstanding between or among members in the family once job is done, completed and passed all inspections. Our $69 Service Fee to come for inspection is to ensure that appointments are kept. Whether appointments are kept or not, employees are paid for their time , gas and car usage. Hope this help. We apologize for any misunderstandings. And thank you once again for sharing your thoughts.

11/09/2017

Raenette E.

The electrician did trouble shooting before he focused on the switch. He was very informative about the dimmer switch that I had and how it might have been compromised.

Description of Work
I needed a new switch in the dining room. Lights had been flickering and not turning on at times.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing us a review. Our pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you for being our customer.

07/10/2017

Lyne B.

I used them when I renovated the kitchen. They did a lot actually. I've used them several times because there was some electrical issues. I've been using them for a lot of things. They still gave me a reduced priced because I kept coming back to them. It was just one guy to come out and complete the work.

Description of Work
They came out for some electrical issues.

Work Completed On 04/01/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing us a review. We look forward to serve you again. Thank you being a repeat customer.

07/10/2017

Lyne B.

I had a lot of dealings with them. I used my big deal when I purchased the house. I had been told by one of the inspectors that some of the outlets had ground issues. So, I had them come over to make sure that all outlets were grounded. I knew that a few wires were cost and so they took care of that. So, basically put the house back on code.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal for $100 for a $150 credit towards electrical/lighting. They made sure the outlets were grounded.

Work Completed On 09/01/2014

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing us a review. We look forward to serve you again. Thank you for being a repeat customer.

05/15/2017

Kevin S.

Everything went well. The workers arrived earlier than I had expected (not as if that was bad, I had to drop a neighbor off a the Light Rail Station and expected to be home by time they arrive. The workers worked fast, cleaned up after themselves and did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
I had Four Ace Electric come to my older home, and install a new grounded outlet over my fireplace as well as replaced a old 2 prong outlet and install a new 3 prong outlet and ground that outlet as well. I also had them replace a old 2 prong outlet and replace it with a GFCI outlet.

Work Completed On 05/15/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing us a review. We look forward to serve you again. Thank you for being our customer.

03/24/2017

Louis F.

They are reliable and punctual. I like that the fact that I can call them and set up something. They will bill me so my tenant doesn't have to get involved in that.

Description of Work
They did some re-wiring for me on my rental property.

Work Completed On 03/24/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing us a review. Thank you once again for being a repeat customer for several years now.

12/27/2016

ROBERT M.

They were okay. They repair was done correctly.

Description of Work
I used Four Ace Electrical Services Corp for heating and a/c services. He replaced a thermostat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 02/05/2016

[Member Name Removed], We apologized. We only provide electrical services. We do not do Heating and A/C work.

10/04/2016

Laura G.

They were punctual, they were considerate of me. They were courteous and they were able to get down to the root of the problem quickly. I would use their services again and I would suggest them to somebody else.

Description of Work
I use Four Ace Electrical Services Corp for plumbing services. It was replacing a sewer line from the out to the street.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 06/01/2015

09/17/2016

DONALD W.

Very well. They were prompt, courteous, and professional. They did an excellent job on short notice.

Description of Work
Needed 220 installed for an electric cook top.

Work Completed On 09/14/2016

08/19/2016

Shy R.

Being new to the area, Four Ace was the quickest electrical company to return my call and schedule an appointment. Bernadette was easy to talk to and make arrangements with. Leo and his crew came on time for the estimate and presented the most efficient way of lining up the new kitchen outlet, ceiling and bath fan. They were not the cheapest but we decided to hire them still because of the efficiency of their proposal. They did not take any shortcuts and did everything accordingly. As soon as we hired them, they were able to meet our scheduling needs and did the job all in half a day. Leo brought a lot of his crew to make sure the job gets done. Leo was also very professional and did a follow up visit to satisfy one of my requests. Leo went above and beyond his duties which earned my trust and respect. We will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
New electrical outlet, add ceiling fan and add bath fan/light

Work Completed On 07/23/2016

07/23/2016

Debra W.

They were really good. The guy that came out was awesome. I purchased it through Angie's List.

Description of Work
They did electrical work.

Work Completed On 02/15/2016

07/21/2016

Lisa W.

Leo, Bernadette, and their team were very professional and communicative. The job went smoothly, and Bernadette was on top of her reminder e-mails. Will use them again for grounding the other outlets in the future!

Description of Work
Grounding 2 outlets, creating a new one over the fireplace, and troubleshooting an outlet

Work Completed On 07/14/2016

03/15/2016

Erick M.

Communication with Bernadette was second to none, she contacted me via e-mail and over the phone. Kept us informed of when the Technician would be there. Gilbert showed up on time and proceeded to work, he was professional, methodical, and understood what we were asking for from the get go. Excellent experience overall and will not hesitate to hire again for additional projects.

Description of Work
Removed outdated lights from outside of the house, replaced them with new ones. Fixed an outlet that appeared crooked, was an eyesore and perhaps unsafe to use

Category electrician, lighting

Work Completed On 01/04/2016

Thank you for nominating us for a job well done. Thank you for writing us a review. Thank you for being our customer. We look forward to serve you again.

03/07/2016

Trina M.

I requested and given a quote to install an additional ceiling fan w/ speed and dimmer switch for the master bedroom. The quote was for $260.00. When the electrician arrived the price jumped to $800 for both fans. The electrician stated that there was a miscommunication from the office. I cancelled the job and requested a refund.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation.

Category electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/13/2015