Four Ace Electrical Services Corp

CA
California: Contractors
02/28/2022

Sacramento, CA 95834

Four Ace Electrical Services Corporation, Licensed, Bonded, and Insured Company. It is registered at BBB Better Business Bureau. The Company has been operating in the Sacramento Area for over four years now. The Owner is a licensed electrical contractor and licensed electrician has over 30 years of experience in residential, commercial & industrial. Additional phone number - (916) 541-1641 ....

electrician (447)lighting (98)ceiling fan installation (65)landscape lighting (24)roofing (3)home theater installation (2)drain cleaning (1)plumbers (1)irrigation system (1)HVAC Companies (1)awnings (1)

02/19/2020

They did a good job and the fan is still working til now. Excellent responsiveness and professionalism, and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed an attic fan

Work Completed On 07/01/2013

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your A rate review. Thank you for being our customer. We look forward to serve you again.

10/15/2019

2 Ace is professional and fast and I would hire them again for.any electrical work. They got the city permit and arranged the joint time for our public electrcal service to replace old incomming power lines

Description of Work
Replace elecical panel

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your A review . Thank you for being our customer Our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to serve you again.

09/28/2019

I've used Four Ace for many jobs around the house, including: installing over-head fans, motion-detector lighting, and patio outlets. This time I needed conduit and wiring installed to a detached garage. The response time for a request for an estimate is usually within minutes via e-mail. After making an appointment, a technician will make a site visit to see what is involved. Then an estimate is ...

Description of Work
Install conduit and wiring to a detached garage.

Work Completed On 09/26/2019

Thank you for A review . Thank you for being our customer Our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to serve you again.

08/03/2019

I found Four Ace on Angie's List and they had an incredible number of 5 star reviews. So I gave them a call and they promptly returned my call next day (I called on the weekend). We set up an appointment for the next day to get an estimate. The price was very reasonable for the amount of work they had to do. I flip homes and this house was built in 1950 all the outlets needed to be grounded and a ...

Description of Work
Rework all outlets (ground), clean up existing, and add new runs to kitchen.

Work Completed On 06/18/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your five star review . Thank you for being our customer Our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to serve you again. Four Ace Electrical Services

06/25/2018

Overall very pleasant experience. Clear estimate, arrived on time and when we were available, work done well and work explained well. Will call this company again.

Description of Work
Electrical upgrades

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for writing us a review. We look forward to serving you again. Thank you for being our customer.

06/11/2018

The appt. was easy to make, electrician was friendly and showed up on time. Prior to making the appt. I mentioned to the office this was a mobile home, because I understand there are nuances with mobile homes. At time of the appt. it went down hill quickly. First the electrician did not have a ladder and if he did perform the work he would have needed to go back to his office to get one. Second, t...

Description of Work
Needed to replace a switch, add a motion security light to outside and a floor outlet in a mobile home.

Work Completed On 06/11/2018

This review was erroneously posted for the following reasons. [Member Name Removed] The name [Member Name Removed] doesn't show on our Customers' list and does not show on our work schedule that we provided service to her on June 11, 2018. Our system sends estimate appointment for approval that the Company charges a small service fee of $99.00 COD per visit per location if decide not to move forwa...

05/28/2018

Exceptional service. More responsive and organized than any contractor I have worked with before. Work was done on time and well, coordinated smoothly with SMUD. What I thought would be a huge headache ended up being a pleasant experience. My highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Replace breaker box, outlets, ground house

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

11/30/2017

The person answered the phone with a "hello" so I had to ask if it actually was Four Ace. During the course of the conversation the woman I spoke with (Bernadette) assumed that I wasn't the decision maker and would need "the husband or perhaps the parents" present to sign a contract. How SEXIST and insulting! I set aside the slight (shouldn't have), but when she told me that they would charge $69 ...

Description of Work
200 amp panel upgrade with tankless water heater shutoff.

Work Completed On 11/30/2017

[Member Name Removed] Thank you for your honest opinion. Our intention is never to offend anyone. We request if possible but not required that all homeowners be present during inspection to ensure that they will make a mutually agreed educated decision about electrical work to avoid misunderstanding between or among members in the family once job is done, completed and passed all inspections. Our ...

11/09/2017

The electrician did trouble shooting before he focused on the switch. He was very informative about the dimmer switch that I had and how it might have been compromised.

Description of Work
I needed a new switch in the dining room. Lights had been flickering and not turning on at times.

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing us a review. Our pleasure to be of service to you. Thank you for being our customer.

07/10/2017

I used them when I renovated the kitchen. They did a lot actually. I've used them several times because there was some electrical issues. I've been using them for a lot of things. They still gave me a reduced priced because I kept coming back to them. It was just one guy to come out and complete the work.

Description of Work
They came out for some electrical issues.

Work Completed On 04/01/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for writing us a review. We look forward to serve you again. Thank you being a repeat customer.

Electrical. Installation.