Five Star Performance Insulation

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2006

PO Box 292964

Sacramento, CA 95829

Additional phone numbers - (209)465-0760, (209) 465-0760, (530) 550-1977, (775) 324-4434. Award winning....

05/01/2018

Brian D.

We are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Attic insulation

12/04/2017

Larry T.

very profesional presentation and excellent clean up

Description of Work
put insullation into the attic

Category insulation

Thank you for the wonderful review. As the owner I can say that I am very fortunate to have very good people working for us and it shows. Your feed back will be forward on to the crew that did the work. I know you will now Have a Well Insulated Day! Thank you

07/31/2017

Mike F.

Blew insulation in attic and installed some sort of bat insulation in the walls of attic. They were not very organized, especially with appointment making. The communication between the field and the office was poor. The work itself was fine and it made a difference in the air/heating situation. There was 1 piece of the job that was not completed and they never came back out to finish it, not a good experience. They did not totally finish the job.

Description of Work
Insulation in attic

06/12/2017

kent D.

couldn't have asked better people or workers

Description of Work
insulate attic

Category insulation

Thank you for your pleasant remarks. Our job is not the most glamorous but we still work ho*** ** making sure we meet and exceed our customers expectations.

05/19/2017

Amelia B.

Staff was prompt, pleasant, and courteous. I didn't climb up into the attic so I can't speak to the work itself.

Description of Work
Attic insulation.

Category insulation

Appreciate your kind words. We do try very hard to make it painless. Our people are trained in customer relations and it shows. Have a Well Insulated Day!

03/06/2017

Crystal E.

The vendor was responsive, punctual, and got the job done quickly. Quality of the work is hard to gauge until we have a few months of energy bills.

Description of Work
We needed the attic of our rental house insulated as the energy bills were excessive.

Category insulation

We like to provide value for what we do. The biggest bang for the buck is adding insulation especially in the Attic. Good to hear you appreciate the efforts of our company to provide good service. I am sure you will have many well insulated days from now on!

02/10/2017

debbie L.

The Five Star representative, Rick, came out to the house, assessed our situation, answered all of our questions and we purchased (including Angie's discount). Shout out to Trent and Fernando for doing an excellent job! The work was performed promptly, thoroughly, and professionally.

Description of Work
Improve attic insulation from R19 to R38

Category insulation

Our biggest asset is the people that work for us. Fortunately we have many that have been with 5 Star for over 10 years plus! Trent and Fernando will be notified of your comments. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

01/13/2017

Jeffrey D.

The Five Star representative came out to the house, assessed our situation, and offered a very fair price (including Angie's discount). Another bid I received, from another company, had proposed that all of the existing insulation be removed and replaced, at a much higher cost; Five Star made no such attempt to "'upsell." The work was performed promptly, thoroughly, and professionally, and all of our questions were answered. Afterward, there was a minor issue with a bathroom vent pipe; they came back out quickly and resolved the problem.

Description of Work
We added insulation to our attic.

Category insulation

We do not have a one size fits all policy so we tend to look at things from a different perspective. Thank you for your kind review

05/05/2016

Allan T.

Richard Arnds came out to do the estimate. I have this attic space over the garage, then a guest room, and then a large unfinished standard attic. I was impressed that he didn't just quote me the work I specified and left it at that. He talked me out of what I had in mind and explained why. Ends up to be a better idea not to insulate (what his firm does) but get a fan and make sure there is good cross ventilation (which his firm doesn't do). So he put the customer's best interest first. We went on to discuss how the guest room was built and how it might be made less uncomfortably hot. We went into a lot of detail about the main attic--its current state, what it needed, and a raft of options with pros & cons. This included insulation, the ducts, and the general air flow. Finally, we did a walk around outside to look at the vents and the roof. I didn't ask for all this, but I was grateful to get the expert opinion. It was very clear Mr. Arnds knows his stuff. Not just insulation, but the wider topics of making a house more efficient and habitable. He was willing to go into as much technical depth as I wanted, which I appreciate. He educated me about several different approaches, what they cost, and how I could stage them. He left me with an estimate for insulating the attic, a punch list of improvements I can do or get done myself, and a plan for dealing with the storage pace (the original question). Doing the insulation will be several steps down the way, but when I get there I will definitely call him back.

Description of Work
I asked for an estimate for insulating a large storage space in my attic. I wanted to keep the temperature down and reduce temperature swings to avoid deteriorating the things I wanted to put in there.

Category insulation

Thank you so much for your feedback. We always strive to give a fair and accurate estimate based upon sound Industry practices and common sense. Our over 50 years of combines experience in the industry gives 5 Star an unique advantage as compared to our competition. Have a wonderful New Year!!

01/22/2016

Virginia R.

They did a great job overall, I did have some issue but they came right out and fixed it.

Description of Work
They were to insulate the wall in my own

Category insulation

Nice to hear you appreciated our efforts. Since being in the Business in CA for over 22 years we have over 12,000 satisfied customers in our portfolio. Taking care of situations after the initial Install is certainly a High Priority for 5 Star. Wish you and your family a wonderful New Year

Angie's Choice

Whether you have a large investment job, or a home remodel, or even just a room remodel Angie's Choice is here to help. Simply contact Angie's Choice (770)-885-9652 and we will be happy to provide you with an estimate. We are a service company providing capable, qualified contractors, and cleaners to perform our services. We backup our service with a One Year Written Warranty on contractors workmanship as well as Insurance. You can rest assured knowing the work was done well! Investment Properties Carpentry Plumbing Electrical Doors Windows Interior Walls Exterior Walls Cabinets Shelving Molding Baseboards Flooring Tiling Lighting Installation Maintenance Painting Sheetrock/Drywall Framing Ceilings.

Attic Masters insulation Services

Evergreen Attic Insulation is a one stop shop for all your attic needs. We provide a free estimate on any services required.

RCI Integrated Construction

RCI Integrated Construction Inc. Call Now and Get a Fast and Free Estimate: 916-617-1000 Or apsinc1@yahoo.com Services We offer include: -Residential and Commercial -Interior and Exterior Painting (We use Kelly-Moore Paint) -Laminate Flooring -Replace Siding -Drywall Repairs -Texture matching -Wallpaper Removal -Kitchen Cabinet and Tile -Base Board -Water Pressure Cleaning -Many More Services Upon Call LIC#1003922

General Remodeling
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Insulation - All Types, installation & removal, Spray Polyurethane Foam- Spray acoustical Insulation Metal Building Insulation

Fire Proofing-Pipe insulation