East Bay Sprinkler & Drip

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2017

PLEASE LEAVE A VOICEMAIL IF I'M UNABLE TO ANSWER. I'M PROBABLY WORKING OR DRIVING. THANK YOU! My business is irrigation. I service and install irrigation systems for home and business owners. My specialty is water-efficiency... inline drip irrigation, EPA WaterSense certified controllers, and other smart components to conserve water and energy. I've been in the irrigation industry since 2006 and will be here as long as physically able... I love what I do! Installing "smart" irrigation components requires more understanding than meets the eye. Knowledge of the vast products and their applications is vital to success, and I spend most of my "free" time keeping up with these things....

C&CLawnCareServices

C&CLawnCareServices will handle all things to do with landscaping. Give us a call and receive a quote in minutes!

Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain

Miracle Works Plumbing & Drain is a Sacramento based service and repair company. Our primary focus is to provide both residential and commercial clients with a 5-star customer experience, the best warranties in the industry and a satisfaction guarantee. Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Drain & Sewer, Hydro Jetting, Re-pipe, Gas Line, Water Filtration, Water Main, Water Service, Shower Pan, Fiberglass Tubs, Jacuzzi, Shower Valve, Garbage Disposals, Irrigation Repair, Toilet Service (repair & replacement)

Gutierrez Gardening

We specialize in maintaining your landscape. #Mowing #Blowing #Edging #Trimming #Pruning #Weed Control #Fertilizing #Sprinkler Repair #Clean Ups We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/09/2020

Ronald M.

Outstanding workmanship and attention to detail in replacing our control valve manifold. He also repaired the leaking shut off valve and made some repairs to a few of sprinkler heads. Johnnie is as conscientious of contractor as you'll find and at a very fair price.

Description of Work
Replaced control valve manifold and fixed leaks

09/27/2019

Raeone Z.

Very good and excellent. He repaired one of the valve and proactive to show me photos of the other old one. He came very prompt and responded to my phone calls. Very professional and reasonable rate.

Description of Work
The came and fixed the valve.

Category plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for being a loyal repeat customer and thank you for the kind review. I appreciate your business.

09/03/2019

Geoff H.

Johnny was very responsive and a certified Rachio expert which made my repair that much faster. Would highly recommend him and will definitely work with jonny and his company again.

Description of Work
Irrigation repair

08/04/2019

Laura S.

I hired East Bay Sprinkler and Drip (Johnnie Mitchell), to install a backflow preventer, change out valves, and install a water line from the point of connection to the back yard for our back yard irrigation system. Johnnie was EXCELLENT! For starters, he communicated quickly and often with me. We discussed the project and Johnnie had some additional ideas for how to design the backyard irrigation system. He really put some thought and did additional research to ensure we could achieve the system we wanted. Our back yard system will eventually include sprinklers, drip and in-line fertilization for our vegetables and fruit trees. Johnnie was extremely knowledgeable about the options available. I particularly appreciated the time he took to review the job, prepare a bid, and make sure his proposed design would work. He communicated well via email and text, and was always clear about his schedule, when/if he was coming by the house and when the work would begin. I was also extremely impressed with his knowledge of irrigation systems - including sprinklers, drip, and in-line fertilization options. I preferred to review and discuss the options with him, as I am pretty invested in the project, but I believe you could also rely on Johnnie to come up with a system without much input from you to achieve your goals. I was also extremely impressed with Johnnie's work. In terms of the work completed, Johnnie was conscientious, methodical and took all the time necessary to do the job right. I highly recommend him and hope to hire him again as we continue to work on our back yard irrigation. I have already passed on his name to my parents who need some irrigation work completed as well.

Description of Work
Installation of a reduced pressure back flow preventer and water line and changing out valves for irrigation system.

Category irrigation systems

Thank you for the kind and thoughtful review [Member Name Removed]. I really enjoyed your project and working with you. You have a good understanding of irrigation too, and that made it easy to discuss the options you had. I'm looking forward to working with you in the future when you're ready to progress to the backyard. Take care!

08/03/2019

MEHRZAD N.

Johnnie has the most reliable and professional Sprinkler and piping business who perfectly understands how an irrigation system works and what the best solution is to repair or install any components of the system as well. I definitely recommend Johnnie not even because of his skills and abilities but for his ethic and reliability services.

Description of Work
4 Sprinkles Valves Replacement Installation

Category irrigation systems

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! I'm happy we could work with the City of Davis to get your backflow preventer removed and save you the yearly expense of testing it. You're such a gracious and hospitable customer.

07/08/2019

Yvonne K.

Johnny designed a custom solution for our front, back, side yards, deck and hanging baskets. We're on a corner lot so there was a lot to cover, .23 acres. Johnny is a home gardener so he did not take a cookie cutter approach unlike another provider I considered. Instead, he asked thoughtful questions about my intent for each space and was willing to work with me to ensure each area was irrigated appropriately. He is a consummate professional and cares passionately about both the function as well as the aesthetics of the solution. His designs are built to last. He has a high degree of integrity and is a delightfully positive person. He also integrated two grey water systems we'd had installed and needed to be connected in. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Drip irrigation system design and installation

Category irrigation systems

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure to work on your project. We were able to navigate the challenges and build a durable system that will serve you well into the future. I look forward to seeing the landscape plantings come together. We'll fine tune the scheduling over the next month (conveniently via smartphones) to achieve the optimal water amounts for each zone. Thanks again for the great review and for your courtesies. Johnnie

12/29/2018

Coco C.

I am impressed with his honest and patience with customer. He showed me some sprinklers that he fixed that and set up new water timer. He showed me how to use mobile for smart water timer. I wish i hire him to install new irrigation for my backyard. I thanked my friend who recommended me to contact him since she was happy with his job.

Description of Work
Repaired broken pic pipe and set up new water timer

11/09/2018

Jessica W.

Johnnie does excellent work. He is extremely thorough and makes sure he does the job right. He truly takes pride in the work he does and is very knowledgeable and uses water conservation practices in his installation. We were so impressed with his work and attention to detail that we also hired him to complete our backyard plant installation as well.

Description of Work
Drainage, sprinklers and drip

10/15/2018

Arvind S.

In the beginning - he came across as very professional. However - it turns out that is completely opposite of professional. He told us that it will take about a week to complete the job - but he comes one day - and then won't return calls, texts, emails at all for two or more weeks - and then suddenly show up for one day - and then disappear for another two weeks. He had asked me to give him money so that he can buy stuff for the sprinkler system - and I paid him $2000 for that - now he has disappeared and won't response to calls, texts or emails. Our lawn is all dig up and now in horrible condition - and we are $2,000 out - DO NOT HIRE HIM.

Description of Work
We hired him for fixing sprinkler system and putting new lawn

Category landscaping,irrigation systems

09/09/2018

Phil S.

Same day service. Roots removed and pipe replaced in under two hours. Sprinkler tested and no leaks. It was a pleasure to watch a true professional that knows his trade.

Description of Work
Repair broken sprinkler line due to tree root damage.

East Bay Sprinkler & Drip

Founded 2006 • With Angi since April 2017

East Bay Elk Grove

Sacramento, CA 95814

Weather-based irrigation controllers (smart timers), drip irrigation, high-efficiency nozzles, check valves, etc... I incorporate these tools and more into every installation or upgrade. The timer is "the brain" in your system. You want a smart brain, right? Well... a smart timer is only as smart as the person who programs it... and knows its capabilities. I've installed and/or programmed seven different models over the years and now choose from just three based on your landscape needs.

Although I do "quick fix" repairs, I don't consider this the best use of my time. I'm a hands-on irrigation "techy" who really understands the intersection of soil, plant, and water. I can either assemble a plan, or follow a plan, but I think every irrigation system "needs a plan". If you don't think your irrigation needs a plan... I'm probably "over qualified" for your job. On the other hand... if your system has a plan (or you desire one), I'll be your best long-term landscape investment.

Check, PayPal