Drews Pest Control

California: General
06/30/2024

PO Box 293713

Sacramento, CA 95829

Most services are done outside. I will only enter your home is needed and only if masked. I am fully vaccinated.

We accept remote payment

**Now treating ants, cockroaches, and rodents**We offer Angi customers a 20% discount on their Initial Service and additional discounts for seniors and veterans. We specialize in residential and commercial pest control, as well as agricultural services such as lawn care, weed control, and annual aphid and whitefly treatments. Our goal is to give honest, fair and affordable pest control options to each and every one of our clients. All without a long-term commitment. We look forward to providing you with, Your Best Pest Control Experience!...

pest control (19)

10/24/2021

Ray J.

Very professional service!! Highly recommend for anyone looking for pest control service

Description of Work
Pest control

Work Completed On 10/24/2021

09/03/2021

Claudia T.

Extremely well. He came back for a follow up to confirm that the yellow jackets were treated and surprised us for a third visit to confirm everything was still good. Everybody else I spoke to you wanted a long-term commitment and Richard did not push when I said no.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 09/02/2021

07/23/2021

Terry S.

We contacted Drews Pest Control after reading reviews on Next-Door. Richard was kind, courteous, very professional, and thorough. He was very clear when explaining what would happen during the first visit and helped set up my account and appointment. He was very personable, professional, and thorough. Drews Pest Control went above and beyond at no extra charge. If you need pest control, look no further. Plus, Richard is a Vet and you can’t go wrong with a Vet. Thank you for your Service Richard.

Description of Work
pest control

Work Completed On 07/23/2021

07/14/2021

Robert P.

Richard was very nice and informative. He took his time inspecting and treating the troublesome areas. Will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
sprayed for bugs

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

07/10/2021

Gayle D.

It was great he was very efficient polite. Knew exactly what I wanted done. We hope to control the ants!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

07/08/2021

Noreen G.

I had called around to see if any pest companies could help me with a nest of wasps(which I learned fr:Richard were really yellow jackets) that attacked a landscaper and then myself, no one could do this one service without it either costing an absurd amount or trying to get me to commit to a contract. I found Drews Pest Control while searching reviews on Angi, and I couldn’t be more grateful. Richard came out the day I called him and took care of the yellow jackets/nest, within hours I could see them diminish in swarm size and by the following morning not a sign of them. Richard came out 2 days after the first initial visit and dealt w/the nest which was inside of a soil bag. He was very helpful and concerned and did a wonderful job. He has a wealth of knowledge not only on the pest control side but also educated me on why my grass had brown spots, pointing out different things, even knowing the exact weed growing within my grass which I had not a clue. I highly recommend Richard, he’s a one man crew but has the customer service, care and honesty that is hard to find these days….and he’s also a veteran…whom I am grateful for his service and now get to appreciate him in his business and service to help customers like me in our household battles of pests and such. Thank you Richard for your quick response and great work! Noreen

Description of Work
Yellow jackets/nest, pest control

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

07/03/2021

Dawn H.

The absolute best! After getting outrageously expensive quotes from the chain pesticide businesses, I emailed Drew’s on his webpage. Promptly called me back and listened to me and what I wanted to accomplish. Dawn did not need to sign up for a monthly spraying contract. He promptly started repairing open entrances that rats had damaged, put traps down. As a single gal, I often get the condescending attitude without explanation of the problem and how to fix it. Richard explains everything, communicates what he is doing, arrives when he says he will and worked with my budget. Truly the best, you will not be disappointed!!

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 07/03/2021

05/27/2021

Paul K.

Richard Drews was very knowledgeable, professional, knows exactly what he’s doing. One man shop so you’ll get excellent one on one service. He’s the “Bug Man” you want.

Description of Work
pest service

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

05/19/2021

Janet O.

Richard was great! I like his story: worked for another pest control company for years, heard the complaints of their customers, created a service that eliminated the most common complaints. He communicated well, did what he agreed to do on time, did a thorough job. I plan to request his services in the future.

Description of Work
Pest Control

Work Completed On 05/18/2021

05/12/2021

Anna B.

Very thorough, helpful and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
commercial pest control

Work Completed On 05/19/2021

FREE CONSULTATIONS! Comprehensive Pest Control services-spiders, ants, fleas, mice, rats, Pest Inspections, annual protection plans, lawn care, weed control, Agricultural services

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check