Buy Direct Cabinets and Furniture Inc

Founded 2006 • With Angi since February 2013

We are a custom company based in Sacramento, CA. We have 25 years experience in the industry making quality and sophistication our priority. We do don't keep anything in stock so everything we make is specifically for your needs without any limits. We offer free estimates and design the project with you so you know exactly what you are getting. Visit our showroom to see our quality craftsmanship....

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

America's Dream HomeWorks

America's Dream HomeWorks Is A Family-Owned Full Service Home Improvement Contractor In California Offering Complete Home Remodeling Services. We Help Homeowners And Property Owners With All Of Their Home Improvement Needs. With The Professional Knowledge And Vast Resources, We Are Able To Provide Our Customers With The Best Products, Unmatched Customer Service And Affordable Prices. Secondary Phone: Secondary 916.739.0996

Offers by America's Dream HomeWorks on Angi
Red Diamond Marble & Granite

Veteran and locally owned. In business for over 20 years providing outstanding quality and professionalism in the solid surface countertop industry. Here at Red Diamond we have our own Shop and we directly deal from start to finish with any project, no subcontractors here. We specialize in fabricating and Installing Granite, Natural Quartz, Engineered Quartz, and Marble. Kitchen Counters, Vanities, and showers. We consider every client as part of the family, and we do not let family down.

04/13/2015

tina B.

I WOULD NEVER do business with Alex again. I've lost count of how many times he's scheduled a work day and not arrived at all. There's always a different explanation for his "no shows", family emergency, car drove through his shop, new worker didn't show up, etc etc. On April 20th I gave him a 50% deposit and was told the job would take 4 weeks. It's almost July and he hasn't finished the job. He's given me multiple completion dates and failed to meet each one. RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN AWAY FAST. Don't be fooled by how nice he is. His prices are fair, his cabinets are good, but he doesn't finish the job in a timely fashion. He leaves me feeling like I'm a joke. All we have in this life is our word, this man doesn't even a blink an eye at telling you one thing and doing another. Alex has caused major delay in my renovation. I've had to repeatedly reschedule and postpone appointments with other contractors who are waiting for him to do his portion of the work before they can do theirs. I've had to reschedule furniture and appliance deliveries repeated times. If his crew actually shows up for work, I AM SURPRISED. All I can say is RUN.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinets, countertop, built in media center for two rooms, second smaller kitchen cabinets and countertop, laundry room countertop

Category contractors

ALL MADE IN AMERICA: Kitchens, bathrooms, bars, counter tops, floors, entertainments, garage cabinets, closet organizers, office wall units, fire place mantels, stairs, sinks, installations of all above, and more!!