Innovative Construction and Roofing

Porter Ranch, CA 91326

Sherman Oaks Roof, Stucco Repair and Paint

Sherman Oaks Roof, Stucco Repair and Paint

electrician202191423
New Lifetime Extended Warranty Owens Corning Duration Cool Plus Shingles New Exterior Sherwin Williams Paint New 5” Seamless Gutters

Our mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!...

roofing (4)

06/24/2021

The quality of the job was very good. Excellent workers. Clean and tidy workers.

Description of Work
Roof and patio cover

Work Completed On 06/04/2021

06/01/2021

Innovative Construction and Roofing did a fantastic job installing a new roof and with repairing the deteriorating stucco on my 71-year old home. Kevin DeYoe collaborated with me every step of the way, and made good on ALL of his promises. It had been nearly 30 years since I last had the roof done. He did all the permitting with the City of Los Angeles and worked with the city inspector to ensure ...

Description of Work
Roofing and Stuccoing

Work Completed On 06/17/2021

06/01/2021

It’s went very well, the work was completed as scheduled and within budget.

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

06/01/2021

Great, Kevin and his crew were all very professional, Kevin went far and beyond my expectations. He helped me with my insurance company to make it go smoothly and to even get money back!. I would recommend them to everyone I know and don’t know. Thank you CG

Description of Work
Roofing

Work Completed On 06/01/2021