L and B Hauling

Founded 2019 •

223 Alvarado Ave

Pittsburg, CA 94565

We accept remote payment

L and B Hauling is a local company so what are your needs junk removal yard cleanups, leaf removal, hauling in or out wood, gravel etc. Call us to get your project done serving the East Bay and other areas....

hauling (9)

02/09/2021

Hauling debris from garage clean out

Description of Work
I called Keith to discuss my project. He provided clear an accurate information regarding the job. He asked when I needed with work done and I said anytime, he asked how about this afternoon? Done. Keith arrived on time and was polite and very helpful. We discuss what was needed to be removed and within one hour it was all loaded up and he was ready to go. His price was fair and I was vey happy with the work. I will be calling Keith again

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

10/14/2020

It went very smoothly. He showed up at our agreed upon time and hauled the items away.

Description of Work
I needed a lot of items such as old wood, boxes and an old swing chair to be removed.

Work Completed On 10/13/2020

07/02/2020

Really good. Would hire again. Unfortunately, he underestimated the job and his truck was too small. I sent a square footage estimate, along with pictures with objects for scale, and had to insist he bid higher. First bid was way under.

Description of Work
Yard waste hauling

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

06/24/2020

he was amazing, professional and very kind. I truly appreciate him be in there helping me with my mom and her time in need I would totally recommend him to everybody I know he was kind courteous professional responsible And I would definitely hire him again

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

05/27/2020

Arrived on time, were professionals and showed respect for my property.

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

05/21/2020

Great! I will definitely contact him again or recommend him.

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

04/24/2020

Keith was diligent and committed to finishing the job of hauling furniture and items from an unoccupied unit; I appreciated his professionalism and his dedication to meeting the job demands and ensuring that I was aware of the processes.

Description of Work
Hauling

Work Completed On 04/23/2020

04/01/2020

It was great and I had no complaints.

Description of Work
They provided a hauling service.

Work Completed On 02/01/2020

03/26/2020

It was very good. They were very prompt, came over and gave me an estimate, no surprises on the price, friendly, and forthcoming.

Description of Work
They did hauling.

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

Yard clean-up and Hauling garage cleanouts and Hauling. Cutting up of fallen trees hauling in or out of miscellaneous items.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal