Experts say pet owners can take simple steps to pad the safety and effectiveness of this hidden alternative to traditional fencing.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Pittsburg, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local dog fence installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Dog Fencing Reviews in Pittsburg
- BETTENCOURT BUILDERSI have hired Bettencourt Builders several times at my old house and new house. I have also referred them to my family members and friends who have also used them. Work is excellent and will definitely use again.
- AMM FencingThe entire team from office staff to fence builders to gate welders were all amazing! They were responsive to questions and needs and the job turned out beautiful. People are constantly stopping and commenting on our fence and our gates. GREAT JOB!!!
- PITTSBURGH PET FENCE, LLCI highly recommend this business! They were responsive (even though we had to change the date of the installation three times), welcoming and professional. Tahe individual who installed the fence was the owner of the company and he was wonderful. Good explanations of everything and the fence was installed perfectly. Our pup enjoys having time in the yard - and we don't have to worry about where she is. Thank you
- Hire My Husband LLCFANTASTIC! (In every respect!). This project began with a leaking upstairs bathtub drain which damaged the 1st floor ceiling. My 1974 vintage home had spray-on "popcorn" acoustic ceilings thru-out. Rather than just patch the water damaged ceiling I decided to have all of the popcorn ceilings scraped, refinished and repainted. This in turn presented the opportunity to install recessed, can lighting. (My house had almost no overhead lights.) And it had been years since the house was painted. Everything had been removed and covered for the ceiling work, so this was an optimum opportunity. Dawson gave me a very competitive price for this work in April. But Covid s/d most such work. I was out of town for 2-weeks in Oct. and we scheduled the work while I was gone. Perfect timing! Dawson took "ownership" of this job from the start: first offering a number of very pragmatic suggestions based on her experience. She recommended an electrical contractor, Front Line, and did all the coordination work to seamlessly integrate their work at the front-end of the project. She sent me updates on the work. And when I returned, the project was complete and the house looked "brand new". (Actually, better than new!) I simply could not recommend Hire My Husband highly enough. Professional, quality work at a very competitive price. Their work was done on time and as scheduled. Dawson is a very effective project manage, just simply working the myriad of details as though the project was being done on her own home. Project Price, Quality and Schedule just don't often all come together. This one did and Dawson made it all happen
- Hire My Husband LLCQuickly, quality work, cleaned up everything before he left...Mike was very pleasant and professional
- Hire My Husband LLCWasn’t able to hire but will in near future. Apologize for not communicating well. I like “hire my husband”- knowing wife is a partner.
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph MaloneyPatrick did an excellent job patching a very large hole in a bedroom ceiling. It looks great. This will be the long term solution we were looking for.
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph MaloneyPatrick is a great resource, not afraid to take on any job, has all kinds of skills. Very strong and can do the work of two people. Terrific at organizing. Replaced a ton of siding on my house and did a remarkable job. Sometimes I have him repeat what I want just to make sure he understands. But if you saw my Pst To Do list you’d be amazed at his versatility
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph MaloneyPatrick was great. He did a magnificent job installing my custom closet and then a few weeks later he came back and hung cabinets in my bathrooms. He was neat, professional, and trustworthy. I’ll definitely have more work for him in the future and would highly recommend him.
- Pacific Trend BuildersI had a list of things to do. List of a few: Remove old pull down shades and brackets Hang towel bar Caulk top of shower surround Install new deadbolt lock Hang light in garage Help with modifications to cat fence Set up table saw and instructed how to use He also had suggestions for what to do in a few other areas Got a lot done and he showed me how to do several things on my own next time (which I wanted). I would hire for larger jobs in future
Last update on March 4, 2023
Dog Fence Installers in Pittsburg
Explore our Solution Center for helpful dog fence installer articles
11 Tips to Keep Your Dog From Running Away From Home
Keep your dog safe by securing your yard and offering more stimulation and schooling. These tips will help keep your pup from running away from home.
How Does an Invisible Dog Fence Work?
An invisible fence is one of many options you have for keeping your beloved dog safe. Learn how it works, as well as the pros, cons, and costs.
Find dog fence installers in
- Bay Point,
- Pleasant Hill,
- Walnut Creek,
- Bethel Island,
- Rio Vista,
- Suisun City,
- Discovery Bay,
Fence Companies in Pittsburg, CA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Fence Dr.1514 Norine Dr
Pittsburg, California 94565
- Fence Dr.
- AquaTech Pool Systems239 Delta Rd
Oakley, California 94561
- AquaTech Pool Systems
- C F Services693 W Weller Ave
Tracy, California 95391
- CREATIVE FENCE & WALL528 1ST ST
Rodeo, California 94572
- Crest Home Remodeling16610 Ventura Blvd #3
Encino, California 91436
- CROWN CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 1394
Lafayette, California 94549
- C F Services
- JCB Fence Company3275 Calvin Ave
San Jose, California 95124
- JCB Fence Company
- Kenwood Fence Co Inc2380 Bluebell Dr
Santa Rosa, California 95403
- KURT RISELING CONSTRUCTION4950 Shadowfalls Dr
Martinez, California 94553
- Kenwood Fence Co Inc
- Michael Moser Developer, Inv.3000 T St #200
Sacramento, California 95816
- Mr Fix it Handyman Services & Construction850 42nd Ave # 501
Oakland, California 94601
- Michael Moser Developer, Inv.
- Nicely Done1800 Sir Francis Drake Blvd
Fairfax, California 94930
- Nicely Done
- ROOFMASTERS247 Benton Ct.
Suisun City, California 94585
- T&M Home Services105 Parkhaven Dr
Vallejo, California 94591
- T&M Home Services
Dog fence installers that service Pittsburg
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.