Lupo Rug Care

Founded 1945 • With Angi since November 2007

19431 Business Center Dr 23

Northridge, CA 91324

Family owned since 1945. Fine carpet cleaning with quick dry truck mounted steam cleaning machines. Fine wool area rugs cleaned in plant. Fine upholstery cleaning. Repairing, reweaving, patching, fringing, serging and binding. Auto and RV interiors. Free pick up and delivery of rugs....

carpet cleaning (27)oriental rug cleaning (6)upholstery cleaning (2)upholstery (1)furniture refinishing (1)carpet installation (1)

09/18/2020

Aside from the crew showing up an hour late, everything else went fine. They were professional and cleaned the carpet well. I was very pleased with the results. However, I do expect a crew to show up on time without having to call the company and inquire as to where they are. The owner of the company at first didn't seem to realize that I had an appointment. Once he found it, a crew was dispatched...

Description of Work
I needed the rug in an elderly person's house cleaned. There were many stains on the rug from "accidents".

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

05/30/2020

Gino and his team was very professional and punctual, very detail oriented, always looking to make sure all area is cover before moving on to the next room just excellent work all around, They made sure each area was clean as they work. Gino and his team work is Impeccable, great to work with definitely use them again and I highly recommend them for any project.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning!

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

05/18/2020

Excellent cleaning service! I highly recommend them. They were on time, very thorough, trustworthy, great to work with and the carpet looked awesome.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 05/17/2020

11/14/2019

Gino and his team have been cleaning our white wool carpet and orientals for 15 years. The company where we purchased the carpet recommended Lupo Carpet Care and we have used them ever since. Gino often comes and works with his team. He is personable, honest and professional. He has helped us keep our white carpet pristine through the years. He has been able to address special problems over the ye...

Description of Work
Carpet and oriental rugs

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 11/14/2019

08/20/2019

Very well. The carpeting looks like new.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2019

04/23/2019

Lupo is the best! Whatever we throw at them—pet stains, people spills, carpets, rugs, upholstery—they've been saving the day at our house for nearly two decades. And believe me, I'm pretty picky. We wouldn't keep coming back to them unless we were happy with their service. We're not just happy; we're deliriously happy. They're everything you want in a carpet/upholstery cleaner: effective, reliable...

Description of Work
Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

12/27/2018

Completely satisfied , carpet looks beautiful and Mario was effecient , professional and kind.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 12/27/2018

09/08/2017

Lupo does our carpet and has been for years. We use them every year. They come out. They do an excellent job. My wife's been using them for years now. I don't remember how we originally contacted them but it's a regular thing, once or twice a year. they do carpet and furniture cleaning. I don't know if we've done any furniture. I know we've done carpet.

Description of Work
They provided carpet cleaning services.

Work Completed On 01/15/2017

09/03/2017

I got the recommendation for Gino from a neighbor who is very particular about who she uses. His work is impeccable! So much better than the last guy I hired to clean my rugs. This guy really knows his stuff and is so nice and easy to work with. I have already recommended him to one of my client. His prices are really fair as well.

Description of Work
5 area rugs cleaned. Dog urine

Work Completed On 09/03/2017

04/10/2017

They did a very thorough job and we extremely careful and detailed!

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning - they did a fantastic job!

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

Carpet, rug & upholstery cleaning. Area rugs cleaned in plant. Repairing, reweaving, patching, fringing, serging and binding. Auto and RV interiors. Free pick up and delivery of rugs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check