Woven Passion Rugs

Founded 1979 • With Angi since June 2013

168 N.LaBrea Avenue

Los Angeles, CA 90036

Fully Hand Wash with Organic Soap. We've carried the same policy for the past 40 years "SATISFACTION GUARANTEED". Our guarantees on services are superior to others available because we want you to receive the best value. "​IF YOU ARE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFY WITH OUR SERVICE WE WILL DO IT AGAIN FOR​ FREE". Take a look down there, below your feet. There's your Oriental carpet, finely woven, perhaps 100 years old. ​I​t may be a valuable purchase worth tens, or even hundreds of thousands of dollars. Yet you lay it on the floor and walk on it day in and day out.T​​he children spill juice on it, the dog has accidents on it and the cat's claw it when nobody is around. Not that people haven't tried. ''People water their plants, something leaks and the rug rots, maybe the vacuum cleaner ate the fringe, maybe the dog ate the corner. A​t Woven Passion’s workshop we can take care of all the above problem we also offer ,moth treatment services, fiber guarding ,vacuum packing , storage and all related rug services. Hand washing is the most thorough method of cleaning new and antique rugs, contemporary handmade rugs and machine-made ''Belgium'' or Karastan- type rugs. ​S​team cleaning and dry cleaning is a wrong process to clean your valuable rugs. Some company using wrong method to clean hand knotted natural fiber, The Lanolin in the wool and other natural fiber that is used to weave the rug is a key factor in its look and feel,'' You can't dry clean or steam clean a handmade rug because the solvents and hot water will dry it out.'' ​H​and washing involves full immersion, dusting, wetting and shampooing both sides of the rug. We test the rug before washing to make sure that the color does not run , using organic soap and correct temperature help us to get a better result. For spot removal, including challenges like gum, grease, pet stain or tar our professional cleaner use different organic cleaning fluid to remove the stained area....

11/08/2018

SUSAN W.

Nelson did a great job, he was very knowledgeable about rugs. him and his team picked it up from my home and had it back a week later and it looks glorious. i have already recommended them to friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned an antique persian rug

Category carpet cleaners

07/19/2017

Stephen G.

Very professional and friendly services. Work well done!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and restoration

Category oriental rug cleaning

05/19/2016

irina V.

Category oriental rug cleaning

Dear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our cleaning and repairing services .We are very glad to hear such a nice words about our proffesional services. It will be a real pleasure for us to provide you with professional services in the future. With kind regards Nelson.A

01/13/2016

Karen R.

Category carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

Dear Customer Thank you for completing the survey regarding our sevices.Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to complement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for our customer in the future. Sincerely Nelson .A

05/18/2015

nasser A.

I was refereed by a friend to Woven Passion to clean and repair my antique Persian carpet which was damaged by moth. I was concerned that the repair be done professionally so it would be restore to original condition. After I received consultation over the phone from Nelson I was confident that he has in depth knowledge about my rug and how to restore it. When my rug was returned I was impressed by the service and the quality of the workmanship and customer service. The cost of repair was not cheap but it worth every penny as my reug was restored and was returned to the condition that I bought it.

Description of Work
Clean and repair my antique Persian rugs

Category carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

Dear customer We would like to thank you very much for your wonderful comments but also for your useful remark. I think you were entering your personal information regarding your address in a wrong section when you were writing this review. It will be a real pleasure for us to provide you with professional services in the near future. Best Regards Nelson

05/04/2015

nasser A.

I was desperately looking for a great rug cleaning company and I looked on Angie's list to find Woven Passion Rugs. When I first Called them I was greeted by the store representative, a very humble and professional man, over the phone and he gave me a rough idea on a professional estimate of the total cost to have my rug cleaned. It seemed like they were in the bussiness for more than 4 decades! For repairs I was asked to send pictures. Later the next day, They sent thier representative to pick up my rug. I showed them the damaged area on my valuable hand-made rug, I never believed it could be repaired with such a discounted price. I received the rug after 10 days in a spotless and superb condition as they also repaired the rug to perfect condition. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for friendly service and professional bussinesstry. I also found out that they manufacture and sold carpets since 1982 in the Los Angeles area. AMAZING!!!!! -Jonathan

Description of Work
Bought a rug also used their service to clean and repair my Oriental rugs.

Category carpet installation,oriental rug cleaning

Dear customerDear [Member Name Removed] Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our rug services .We are very glad to hear such a nice words about our nice rug selection and professional services. It will be a real pleasure for us to provide you with professional services in the near future. With kind regards Nelson

Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning

Over 20 years of experience in carpet and tile cleaning. We offer quality cleaning services to homes and business including pressure washing, window and area rug cleaning at affordable rates. Call us today to discuss your needs!

Valley Carpet Cleaning

For over 31 years, Valley Carpet Cleaning has been keeping homes and businesses in San Fernando Valley and surrounding areas throughout LA County fresh and clean. Whether it’s tile and grout, carpet, hardwood, All Types off Area Rugs Done on premises or picked up and Brought to our Facility and complete wash,or upholstery, we’ve got you covered. No matter the job, our experienced staff has seen it before and can help you deal with it now. We don’t shy away from the even the toughest projects! Upholstery and carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley and Most off LA County CA are important parts of keeping your space looking its best. More importantly, however, routine professional cleanings will eradicate germs and extend the life of your materials. Our team leverages top tools and techniques to leave your floors and upholstery looking, feeling and smelling their freshest. No matter the size of your space, the nature of its use or the last time it was cleaned, we guarantee results that are undeniable. Take a look at just a few more reasons our customers recommend us to their friends and family for thorough and exceptional carpet cleaning in San Fernando Valley most off LA County CA:

Offers by Valley Carpet Cleaning on Angi
    Habibti Cleaners

We are a full service housecleaning company. Here to brighten and clean your living space. Residential, Commercial, AirBnB. We also do carpet cleaning as well. I also provided in house maid service and if you need to be taken care of after a surgery

Offers by Habibti Cleaners  on Angi
    00006402409-0002-7
    Los Angeles
    01/02/2022
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available

Professional RUGS AND CARPETS cleaning done by hand including wool, cotton and silk(since 1979). Rug repair by professional repairmen. We can do rug appraisals for insurance or individuals. We offer Restoration services for rugs damaged by flood or fire. Rug rental to studios, parties and staging with long term and short term options. Rent to own. Rug stain removal. Anti moth treatment. Rug binding and Alteration(changing the size) by hand.

WE DO NOT SELL,CLEAN OR REPAIR WALL TO WALL CARPETING