Sol Gardening

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

1 employee. No subs. Charges by the job....

The Pink Guy Painting LLC

Honest, integrity and 100% customer satisfaction is what separates me from the rest of the guys who grab a toolbox and truck. Sadly, I've heard time and again about how difficult it is to find dependable, honest, and hardworking individuals from many clients. If you are reading this, rest assured you have found that unicorn of man. I'll treat your home like my own, never skimping or cheating you on any project, will always be upfront about the job, will never mislead or misguide you. I am a true tradesman and take pride in the work I do. When you hire me, it is myself and my team who come and do the work. I don’t sub it out like many other companies do. What more could you ask for!

Reynaldo Perez Painting

Paying close attention to detail and using quality products allows us to complete interior or exterior painting project for your home that you’ll be proud show off. We treat your home with respect and take all of the steps needed to do the best possible job! Happy customers is how we have had such a successful business for so many years!

Offers by Reynaldo Perez Painting on Angi
Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

12/10/2012

Overall the work was performed very thorough. The lawn was mowed, the bushes were trimmed and the driveway and sidewalks were washed down. The inside railings and stairwells are always swept and kept clean.

Description of Work
Raul is a dependable and highly experienced gardener. He has taken care of our gardening and maintenance for 6 years and we have grown to depend. I highly recommend Raul's service. Ron Lassy

Category landscaping,lawn service

04/05/2012

He is generally here once a week, sometimes more than once a week. He does a good job. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I use them for lawn and yard work. He does the gardening, leaf removal, painting maintenance, and outdoor lighting.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,house painters,outdoor lighting

Lawn and yard work & landscaping.