IBA Builders

Los Angeles, CA 90048

Full Renovation

Full Renovation

home remodeling
Interior & exterior remodel - custom pool.

California's Industry Leading General Contractor Being the best in our field means that we are committed to every project. We bring a variety of construction expertise to every project. Our construction managers, project controllers, resident engineers and specialty inspectors join together to bring your remodeling vision to life. Visit our website https://ibabuilders.com/. Services Provided Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Bathroom Remodeling, Energy-Efficient Homes, General Contracting, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, Home Restoration, Kitchen Remodeling, New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Roof Installation, Roof Replacement, pavers and concrete work, hvac unit installation....
Full Interior Remodel - Image

Full Interior Remodel

Kitchen Remodel - Image

Kitchen Remodel

home remodeling

home remodeling (8)home builder (2)countertop installation (2)roofing (1)architect (12)house painting (2)concrete repair (2)interior painting (1)stucco (1)marble & granite (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

06/13/2021

The company was very responsive to my requests and overall satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior

CATEGORY concrete repair,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2021

04/15/2021

I haven't written a review in quite some time but I am so impressed with IBA builders , I had to post this review. From the very beginning, I have been impressed with Ben, the project manager. We know virtually NOTHING about construction/remodeling and we rely heavily on Ben expertise. He answers my (perhaps very mundane questions) without judgment. Today was the first day of demolition and when I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom remodeling

CATEGORY concrete repair,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2021

10/13/2020

Great service! Ben went above and beyond to make sure our kitchen met our expectations. Hiring again next year for our outdoor kitchen remodel!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodel

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

Thank you. Our team enjoyed working with you as well. We are excited to start our next project with you in 2021!

10/10/2020

I requested a bid and received no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stucco repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2020

09/29/2020

Itamar did a complete interior remodel for our San Francisco home and we couldn’t be happier! Definitely recommending to family and friends and will use again for future needs!! Thank you Itamar!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete interior remodel

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,home builders,marble & granite,architect,home remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We enjoyed working with you as well! We hope to hear from you for your next remodel!

07/16/2020

I contracted them to put in a small (170 sq.ft.) artificial lawn in front of my SF house. The lawn installers worked hard and did an excellent job at a fair price (especially during this time of Covid-19). All of the workers wore their masks (as did I). The company was very responsive to my requests and overall satisfaction. The (artificial) grass they recommended and installed (Cashmere 70) looks...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install small artificial lawn

CATEGORY landscaping,architect

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words! We enjoyed working with you as well!

07/15/2020

I scheduled an appointment for a walk through and never showed up. I rescheduled and they had to reschedule AGAIN. THEN they just called to reschedule a third time. What a waste of time waiting for someone to give me a quote.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed landscaping and remolding work done

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2020

06/22/2020

Getting my kitchen remodeled was the only thing in my mind for a long time, so you can understand how happy I am to see how beautiful and spectacular our kitchen now looks like. We had Genesis Pro-builders fully remodel and redesign the whole kitchen, even re-purposing the room next to it to add more space for bigger functionality. It is by far our most ambitious project ever since we built the ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our kitchen

CATEGORY architect,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

Hello! We are happy to be of service, and to know that you are satisfied with the work! Best Regards, Genesis Pro Builders.

06/11/2020

I wish this rating and review system was more extensive than it is because I would surely give ten stars. Genesis builders outdid themselves here, they went from remodeling our bathrooms and then to the backyard and then adding solar panels, and all through the remodeling period, I couldn’t find one complaint or a sore thumb. The quality of their craftsmanship is unrivaled, any who visits my home ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling Bathrooms and Backyard

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words - we are happy to be a part of your new relaxation space. Best Regards, Genesis Pro Builders.

05/30/2020

Adding a room was not the first idea we had but we found it to be a much better option to moving out completely due to a creeping lack of space. Well I’m thankful we met Itamar at the right time, he gave us the perfect idea, one we can implement at a lower price with many advantages. There was a bit of processing and groundwork that was done before the work started proper but with Genesis Pro Buil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition of a room, handled everything smoothly

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2020

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your review - happy to hear your satisfied with the work the new space! Best regards, Genesis Pro Builders.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing