HISM

Founded 2014 • With Angi since September 2016

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

641 1/2 S Ridgeley Dr

Los Angeles, CA 90036

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Serving the Westside and west LA, HISM is Locally owned, licensed and insured. Winning over 10 awards as well as Angie's List prestigious Super Service award twice. We specialize in Interior and Exterior painting, bathroom and kitchen remodels, fence and gate construction and repair and so much more. ...

handyman (39)woodworking (13)interior painting (10)cabinet refacing (8)fence company (7)house painting (6)electrician (6)drywall (6)general contractors (5)home remodeling (4)pressure washing (4)deck cleaning (3)

03/03/2021

I was so nervous booking a contractor for my first renovation in my first home, but Hein was awesome. He took on a tricky kitchen job, master bathroom and a few smaller things and everything turned out 100x better than I could’ve hoped. Not only do things look great, but Hein was easy to work with. He was a great communicator who showed up when he said he would and did what he’d said he’d do. The ...

Description of Work
Master bath, kitchen, painting, closets

Category contractors

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

Review for HISM - 641 1/2 S Ridgeley Dr, Los Angeles, CA - 39224940

08/26/2020

Absolutely lovely man! Professional, tidy, fast and responsive. Will absolutely be hiring again for projects around the house.

Description of Work
2 TV mounts and a wall patch

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

08/12/2020

Hein was great! Friendly, easy to communicate with, quick and efficient. We will definitely hire him again for any handy man needs!

Description of Work
TV mount, light fixture install

Category handyman service,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

thank you and welcome to the neighborhood!

07/17/2020

Hein and HISM crew were professional and completed the work on time. The fence and deck are a great additions to the value of our home and are very happy with the workmanship and attention to detail.

Description of Work
Painting of interior and exterior of my three bedroom house and garage. The kitchen cabinets needed to be refreshed and both bathrooms remodel. As well as to build a fence and gate.

Category decks,drywall,electrician,fencing,handyman service,pressure washing,woodworking,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

06/26/2020

Hein is an amazing handyman! We recommend him to everyone we know. He is extremely skillful, has great communication, and gets any project done quickly and to perfection. We have used him for some random projects around the house when we moved in as well as to install split barn doors for our baby's nursery. He was prompt and able to come by in short notice and did an excellent job as always! Hire...

Description of Work
Installation of barn doors and other home projects

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

01/17/2020

Hein is simply wonderful. Courteous, punctual, reliable, and a veritable wizard at assembly. It does not get better than this. I would recommend him unhesitatingly for any home project.

Description of Work
assemble bookcase and storage unit

Work Completed On 01/16/2020

05/24/2018

I was the first AM job and it went just fine and fast. We were less than the two hours so he asked me to pay only one hour for the work. Seemed like the right thing to do. Very nice offer. But...a few days later the gate handle fell off after he had fixed it, and I phoned him...the response was he wasn't able to come by my house as it was too far and would take too long, and would come when possib...

Description of Work
re install small cabinet door, fix the slide in sliding shutters, latch on front gate

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

05/24/2018

Hein is a really nice guy and did good work. Would hire him again.

Description of Work
Random touch up work - painting, calking

Work Completed On 05/24/2018

03/26/2018

We found Hein after reading through several A+ reviews across all of the task sites. We first asked him to install a ceiling storage unit in our garage. The combination of high quality work + being a professional and very friendly dude, nudged us to invite him to take on a larger project: a shiplap accent wall in our living room. Once again, he did not disappoint. He had to work through a few hicc...

Description of Work
shiplap accent wall

Category contractors,handyman service,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 03/05/2018

Review for HISM - 641 1/2 S Ridgeley Dr, Los Angeles, CA - 36931752

Thank you [Member Name Removed] !! It was a pleasure to work with you and help you realise your design.

03/13/2018

I have hired Mr. Hoven to paint the interior and exterior of my home. Consultation with him was helpful and his suggestion have led me to a tasteful and elegant color palette and flow. My home was quiet dark and now it has a light and open feel which I was looking for. He was respectful of our space, cleaning after each day of work. I would recommend Mr. Hoven simply because he is a professional w...

Description of Work
Interior and exterior painting

Category handyman service,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/19/2017

Interior and Exterior Painting, Carpentry, Electrical and Plumbing, Drywall, Stucco and Repair, Kitchen an Bathroom Remodelling, Fence Building and Mending, Deck Building, Repairs and Staining Plus so much more. If it can be Fixed, Built or Imagined ….. We can do it!

I do not replace windows or other glass products but happy to pass on the reputable companies i work with in your area.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal