Desig It by Ninos

Antiques
Tablepads

Servicing Around

Los Angeles, CA 90062

We specialize in furniture re upholstery, leather repair, custom design, furnishing, and refinishing. We pride ourselves on our customer service and great work. No job is too big or small - Give us a call, and you wont be disappointed. We are family owned and operated.Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today....

4.2

2.8

2.8

upholstery (4)furniture refinishing (3)woodworking (1)interior decorators (1)

10/12/2021

He is completely uncommunicative I paid him $1400 He never get back to me after collecting the payment

Description of Work
I would like a twin sized bed built in under window between book shelves. Would be nice to have pull out storage drawers Under the bed

Category woodworking

Work Completed On 08/06/2021

08/18/2021

I hate to sink someone's business when maybe something is getting in the way, but I am so frustrated. Daniel took my dining room table on July 26 with a promise to have it back in 10days. It's now been 22 days, and I can't get my table back. He responds to messages & calls inconsistently. He's told me 3 times that he would be delivering it and then not shown up. He sent a picture of the table, and...

Description of Work
Refinish a dining room table

Category furniture repair

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

06/10/2021

Horrible experience. Once he had our money I don’t think he ever had any intention of doing job.. Every time we spoke with him he was going to deliver next week. Then he said the material would be in the next week, then he said they had to order more material, and then he said all his employees walked out. Once I filed the complaint he still hasn’t reached out and we can’t get him.

Description of Work
Nothing. Promised Delivery in two weeks. Has been almost 3 months and still have nothing. Will not return calls and asked for a $600 down payment. Still have nothing and cannot reach the vendor.

Category interior designers

Work Completed On 03/29/2021

laydy we return the complete money 600 we explainyou that we have teoubles gething the sumbrella . that company has alot troubles sending the correct product they have 1 year like this l am so sorry to dont compleaty your project it was out off my hands if l dont have the correct material .. my apologize .

03/15/2021

Amazing! Daniel gave me the best quote, was kind, reliable and prompt. My sofa is soooo beautiful!!!

Description of Work
Antique sofa reupholstered.

Category furniture repair,upholstery

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

Review for Desig It by Ninos - Servicing Around, Los Angeles, CA - 39249210

02/23/2021

They did exactly what I wanted for a fraction of other upholstery shops. They were courteous and nice and picked up and dropped off my sofa.

Description of Work
sofa reupholstered

Category upholstery

Work Completed On 02/23/2021

02/10/2021

I had a bench, an antique recliner, an office chair, a bucket chair and two swivel chairs reupholstered by Nino's. Pick up and delivery were great. Turn around time was great. The work quality was good to very good, not excellent, but for the price it was worth it. Their prices were very reasonable. My biggest issues are that they took it upon themselves to "fix" the arms of the recliner and the l...

Description of Work
Re-upholstery

Category furniture repair,upholstery,antiques

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

06/27/2017

They did a great job.They replaced an entire leather panel, and they did a great job.The only downside is that it's a small company, and he doesn't have his service calls very systematic. He promised delivery of our sofa back four or five times and either canceled or didn't show up and the guys were very apologetic. We were not very happy about that.

Description of Work
They did a sofa for us.

Category upholstery