CFK Industries LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2011

We are commercial cleaning and house cleaning: carpet cleaning , window cleaning , furniture cleaning , hoarding cleanup and bio hazard cleaning services....

Clean Pro LLC

"We don't cut corners. We clean them." We are a full service carpet cleaning company. We are your best choice for all carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our excellent attention to detail coupled with the use of the highest quality products guarantee that you are obtaining the highest quality services and results. We bring convenience and quality service to you at prices that can't be beat! We believe that up-keeping your carpet is a requirement to protect your investment. The company's goal is to ensure that every client is 100% satisfied with each and every visit. From carpets to upholstery, we strive to provide the best possible service and a maintenance program tailored to each customer's specific needs or interests.

Sparkle city window cleaning

Customer service and quality are our number 1 priority. We take pride in the work we do. Over 10 years of experience servicing town homes, apartments to 30,000 sq foot homes. Looking forward to brightening your homes!

Dry Quality Carpet Cleaning

Over 20 years of experience in carpet and tile cleaning. We offer quality cleaning services to homes and business including pressure washing, window and area rug cleaning at affordable rates. Call us today to discuss your needs!

12/14/2016

Craig G.

I had a crew of 5 cleaning most were here 3+ hours (totaling 15 + man hours) people scrub every part of my 1 bedroom apt, I asked them to clean the mini blinds in my bedroom so not to get bedding & other things dirty she unhooked it & sat outside on her knees & scrubbed it front & back, my entire kitchen was done she pulled everything out of the refrigerator & freezer as I asked & scrubbed it clean & helped me put the stuff back (I asked to be the one to put the items back so I would know where everything was) all of the staff was nice & courteous, I found them through a website & they were cheaper than others that had bid to work for me, the boss came before & wrote down all the things I wanted done & made sure her staff knew what was the priority & what I wanted exactly

Description of Work
I had a crew of cleaning people scrub every part of my 1 bedroom apt,

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,drapery cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

Janitorial ,porter services , carpet services , window cleaning services, furniture cleaning services, VIP Maid Services, hoarding cleanup , emergency cleanup services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal