EAST VALLEY TERMITE COMPANY

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2005

2273 4TH ST

Livermore, CA 94550

Provider has class B license, structural repairs and remodels....

09/13/2017

Diwakar R.

Very professional and prompt. The scheduling was very easy and the people who came to do the work very professional and courteous.

Description of Work
Did the work as originally reported when we bought the house.

08/20/2014

Jing D.

It's okay I think. I don't remember anything in particular. They did okay. I don't remember anything I don't like.

Description of Work
I have used them, last year. What kind of extermination where they doing? Fumigation.

07/23/2014

Timothy K.

It went very well. They came out as planned. They did a good job of explaining what they found. They came on time. They were clean in their work. They were very clear in their communication.

Description of Work
They did an inspection. They came out later again to do some treatment.

07/31/2011

Kirk K.

After finding the dreaded little bugs in our garden shed, we called several companies for estimates. East Valley had a very competetive price. I was most impressed by the service I got on the phone to set up the inspection. The women who helped me over several calls were very polite, helpful, knowledgable, and efficient. Vernon Green did the inspection, and was able to identify the sub-terranean termites and the treatment needed. We selected them and they did the work quickly in one day. One guy came (I don't remember his name) and he was clean and efficient. I was able to work from home while he did the work. We also had another contractor fix the moisture issues and replace the damaged wood, and 1 year later, everything seems to be pest free.The reason I'm writing the report now is because I called East Valley again last week to have the garden shed inspected again. I again received wonderful service on the phone. They had all of my information in their computers and were very fast and helpful scheduling the follow up inspection. They didn't charge me at all for the follow up, even though I wanted Vernon to check out some wood beetle holes that were not related to the termite damage they fixed. Vernon came early for the inspection and waited for us to return. He did the inspection quickly and explained how he knew the beetle holes were old damage and there is no current infestation. He also didn't see any other termite damage, so we are going to close up the walls and finish the space.

Description of Work
Treatment of subterranean termites using Termidor and Premise Foam. Drilled holes in the cement foundation and outdoor walks, injected chemicals, and fixed the holes. Did a follow up inspection 1-year later.

03/25/2011

Kathryn B.

We weren’t living here when they came out. They did a couple of things after we moved in. They gave a bid, but we went with our contractor as his bid was less. They just did one or two things that had quoted less than our contractor.

Description of Work
East Valley Termite Company did a termite report about a year ago.

11/16/2010

john B.

They did the best job quoting and have been very helpful on follow through. In the quoting process, they have been the most thorough and their followup has been the most helpful. There was some stuff needed to be quoted that they couldn’t get to that day, and the guy said he would come back on a separate occasion, which he did. They were very timely. They were not the least expensive but the add-ons of the other providers were higher-priced than East Valley. Though the other quotes were lower, to get the equivalent of what we needed, East Valley was definitely the cheapest. Because of delays in construction that we are having on the house, we haven’t used them yet - it is just a matter of time. We would use them in the future.

Description of Work
We got a quote from East Valley Termite Company for termite extermination.

09/22/2008

Robert A.

The original inspection of my damage was performed for free, and I was given a detailed report as to what needed fixing and what it would cost if East Valley did the work. Because of the damage found, I decided to have a complete house inspection, and several other areas of concern were found. The report was very detailed, and I used it as a master plan for my work assignments. East Valley performed many of the work items, and I contracted out or completed others myself. I was particularly pleased that East Valley accommodated my need to take a one month break from the work due to a personal issue, and they were very courteous and understanding of my need to stop work for a while. I did compare East Valley's work quotes to other local contractors and found them to be competitive. After all the damage was repaired, they treated the entire perimeter of the house with anti-termite solution, to inhibit further infestations. Every single employee was very professional and pleasant throughout the experience. I was particularly happy with Vern, Dennis, Will, Lisa, and Lee. Each one had a role to play and was very easy to interact with. I will certainly use them again, should the need arise.

Description of Work
East Valley was called to take a look at some water damage to flooring in my bedroom. They correctly assessed the damage as a combination of dry rot and termite infestation. Because of this I ordered a complete house inspection and several other damaged areas were found. These areas were addressed either by the company, or other contractors that I hired.

07/12/2006

VALERIE B.

Dennis was on time, efficient, genial and helpful in discussing findings following the inspection. The cost was extremely competitive for the inspection. The report and requested bid for work was received on time as promised.

Description of Work
Home Inspection for termites, wood destroying fungus.

08/23/2005

ALICE B.

THIS COMPANY HAS VERY GOOD PRICES. THEY WERE VERY PLEASANT. THE STAFF WAS VERY EFFICIENT. THEY WERE ABLE TO TAKE CARE OF THE TERMITE PROBLEM THE FIRST TIME OUT.

Description of Work
EAST VALLEY TERMITE CO CAME OUT TO PUT A TENT AROUND OUR HOME AND FUMIGATE FOR TERMITES.

07/07/2005

C A.

EAST VALLEY TERMITE RETURNS CALLS PROMPTLY. THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. THEY ARE ON TIME AND THEIR PRODUCT IS VERY EFFECTIVE. THEY TREATMENT LASTS, WE NEVER SEE BUGS.

Description of Work
EAST VALLEY TERMITE COMES OUT ONCE A MONTH OR MORE IF NEEDED TO CHECK THE HOUSE AND TO SPRAY FOR BUGS. BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE.

Robertson Rodent Control

We are a Veteran owned and operated company. We offer FREE ESTIMATES for all jobs and can finish the job same day (in most cases). We pride ourselves on customer service, personability and reliability . We will come out, find the problem, seal out all entry points , set traps and monitor weekly until issue is resolved. Our services include: residential rodent proofing, rodent exclusions, some minor clean up, animal removal, animal trapping, as well as general pest control (ie, spiders, ants, cockroaches,etc) . Let us help you get rid of your pest problem once and for all!

Official Pest Prevention

Ever since January 1, 2000, Official Pest Prevention has been offering outstanding pest control service. Our state-licensed technicians are highly trained to perform a range of services, from chemical baiting and spraying to trapping and eco-friendly pest treatment. Whether you dealing with a simple removal job or an extensive extermination, you can count on us to come equipped with the resources to get it done. We also provide a full range of pest control options, including spider control and insect control for cockroaches, ants, wasps, and more. Our rodent control service takes care of rat and mice in your attic and after treatment we can inspect for entry points that need to be closed up as well. Call today for a free estimate, and make Official Pest Prevention your official pest control company.

Pest No .1

FREE INSPECTION!!! Pest No. 1 has 2 different companies and been serving the Bay Area since 2003 with 25 years experience. Specializing in providing the best pest control in the Bay Area. Residential and Commercial Specialist. Rodent proofing, Bed Bug Specialist, Crawl Space Remediation. Health Department Specialist. Landscape Pest Control. Call Us Today For A FREE Inspection Today. Warranty options available.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal

Chemical treatment, dry rot, fungus, termites.