EAST VALLEY TERMITE COMPANY

Founded 1973 • With Angi since July 2005

Provider has class B license, structural repairs and remodels....

ATCO Pest Control

ATCO Pest Control

ATCO Pest Control, ATCO Termite Control & Home Restoration are full service pest management companies. Family operated and locally owned. ATCO is an EcoWise Certified Provider. Winners of the Department of Pesticides' Integrated Pest Management Innovator of the year 2010.

09/13/2017

Very professional and prompt. The scheduling was very easy and the people who came to do the work very professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Did the work as originally reported when we bought the house.

08/20/2014

It's okay I think. I don't remember anything in particular. They did okay. I don't remember anything I don't like.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them, last year. What kind of extermination where they doing? Fumigation.

07/23/2014

It went very well. They came out as planned. They did a good job of explaining what they found. They came on time. They were clean in their work. They were very clear in their communication.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an inspection. They came out later again to do some treatment.

07/31/2011

After finding the dreaded little bugs in our garden shed, we called several companies for estimates. East Valley had a very competetive price. I was most impressed by the service I got on the phone to set up the inspection. The women who helped me over several calls were very polite, helpful, knowledgable, and efficient. Vernon Green did the inspection, and was able to identify the sub-terranean t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treatment of subterranean termites using Termidor and Premise Foam. Drilled holes in the cement foundation and outdoor walks, injected chemicals, and fixed the holes. Did a follow up inspection 1-year later.

03/25/2011

We weren’t living here when they came out. They did a couple of things after we moved in. They gave a bid, but we went with our contractor as his bid was less. They just did one or two things that had quoted less than our contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
East Valley Termite Company did a termite report about a year ago.

CATEGORY pest control

Chemical treatment, dry rot, fungus, termites.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal