It’s not uncommon for contractors to request a portion of their fee as a deposit before they begin working on a home improvement project. This guide explains how much you should give your contractor after you sign your contract.
Get matched with top handyman services in Live Oak, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Live Oak
- Tom Curren CompaniesFabio's work was impeccable. He was also completely professional and worked very quickly, and it was easy and pleasant to have him in my home. I have used Tom Curren Company for many, many jobs over the past few years and have always been perfectly happy. I find them professional, responsive, and a joy to work with. I have recommended them to many friends, all of whom have been very happy with the work and the experience. Without hesitation, I give them my highest recommendation read less
- Payless HandymanWe had a fabulous experience with this remodel! There were no "short cuts" with this remodel! Every morning, Les would go over what projects that Skyler and he were going to accomplish that day and then in the afternoon, Les would recap what had been completed. We always felt like we were kept "in the loop" as to what was going on. When the kitchen was gutted, the team was able to save our old cabinets and they were repurposed. In addition, our Handyman Team were able to keep the dust down, and so we were able to stay in the house. We found out that there was a lot of engineering that goes into hanging cabinets, and the Payless Team were very precise with their measurements, and all the cabinets were installed to perfection. The same was true for the countertops, and tile. Payless Handyman is truly commitment to excellence in all aspects of this remodel. The job was completed in a timely manner and came in under budget. We would definitely recommend the Payless Handyman Team to people who are looking for contractors who are high performing, clean and careful, personable, able to communicate, and have and excellent work ethic. We will be hiring them again in the New Year! Martin and Barbara Whitney October 30, 201 read less
- S.C. Home RepairJosh did a great job, did I mention he travels to the job site (over 60 miles) Yes I would definitely use him again. He is reliable, trustworthy, punctual and a good clean young man.
- Eric Olson HandymanFantastic. Erik and his crew did high-quality work. I've worked with home improvement contractors before on other houses and they are by far the best. Best of all, they were always polite, professional and fun to have around. My wife and small children were very comfortable with them working in our home as they were unobtrusive and always so positive. Costs were very reasonable. I look forward to working with them again read less
- Eric Olson HandymanHe's great. He gave me one price when he put in the floor. He's honest. He does a great job. He is just a really nice guy. He's very patient and he comes up with better ways of doing things. He is just an all-around. I can ask him anything and he seems to know about it. His pricing is fair. I don't feel like he is overpricing, I think he is right in there. He is on time read less
- Eric Olson HandymanMy husband has repeatedly tried to fix our sliding door, with a mixed level of success. Mr. Olson came out right away and had it fixed very quickly and cleanly. Would definitely use him again!
- Eric Olson HandymanEric is a fine guy. He was just great. I was happy with everything. He cleaned up and was very respectful.
- Eric Olson HandymanEric asked very specific questions to make sure he did everything exactly the way I wanted it done. He and his wife worked well as a team. He hung a tapestry high above my stairs and put it exactly where and how I wanted it. I am very pleased with everything Eric did.
- Eric Olson HandymanThis last job was cleaning gutters. The other time was when we just moved here and we needed their help with a desk that lost the threads on the legs and it wouldn't stand after the long move it went through. They fixed our desk right up and put the other one upstairs together for us! Great company and the friendly and professional attitude read less
- Eric Olson HandymanI sent an inquiry to Eric Olson about his minimum pricing and was responded to, via phone, by his sister Katrina. She was very knowledgeable and provided answers to all of my questions. We scheduled the repair and both Katrina and her husband Dennis arrived at the the scheduled appt. on time and with all of the supplies/tools necessary to complete my repairs. They were very professional and very thorough in making the repairs they were hired to do . They were were very personable and easy to work with. They made a point of telling me that if there were any leaks in my windows after their repair that I should contact them and they would take care of it. I only have this minor repair to leave feedback about at this time (it hasn't rained yet) but I can tell you that these two are hard-working, knowledgeable, dedicated, focused, detail-oriented and working to please their customers. I recommend them 100% read less
Handymen in Live Oak
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Landscaping Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today read lessRecent Review:They did an excellent job. Everybody was very helpful and professional. He answered my questions right away and I had a great experience with them. I would highly recommend him and I will definitely be hiring him again read lessSusan B.
- Business Description:Vortex Filtration is a well water storage tank filtration system. "WE DONOT SERVICE WELLS & PUMPS, WE ADD FILTERATION TO WELLS & PUMPS, TO CLEAN WATER AND STORAGE TANKS, ALLOWING YOUR WATER TO BE CLEANER THAN A SWIMMING POOL!". Our systems go into storage tanks with a minimum of 2,000 gallons and up. If you are having trouble with clogged filters, dirty water, water heater problems, iron and mineral stains in your toilets and other well water storage tank issues, call us to see what we can.. read lessRecent Review:They were great! Our well water is usable and this is the best system out there!Cassandra I.
- Business Description:United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle informationRecent Review:Have been calling few other companies, the information was kind of confusing, when speaking with the gentleman from UFA, he explained the process thoroughly and with options on cost. We chose to pay more, it worth! All went well as scheduled, the driver was very careful when uploading the car onto the truck. Thank you read lessWinnie L.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig.. read lessRecent Review:Very impressive. Quality work from a true professional. I would recomend to friends and family with confidence. Looking forward to using on my future projects.Gordon M.
- Business Description:A-1 Grading & Paving has all your asphalt desires and road,etc. we are family owned and operated. fell free to give us a call to get your dream project done with a-1 service •chip seal •seal coat •concrete •asphalt • striping •gradin read lessRecent Review:Prompt, efficient. clean job. No problems. Recommend highly.Gary T.
- Business Description:Free quotes. Very respectful. Good reviews and fair pricesRecent Review:It was great and I will recommend them. They were on time, clean, finished the job and they did a great work.Jon S.
- Business Description:RJB fencing and more specializes in building and repairing residential wood fencing and gates. We are locally owned and operated and have the dedication and expertise to handle all of your wood and chain link fencing needs. We also offer many other services including yard work, building sheds/playhouses/dog houses, custom fire pit installs, carpentry, woodworking and more! Give us a call today for your next fencing or home improvement and schedule your free estimate with RJB to help you bri.. read lessRecent Review:Efficiently and quickly, very pleased!Linda D.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339 read less
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur.. read less
- Business Description:Complete Home Repair is Licensed as a General Contractor, insured, and Bonded. Small projects are our specialty. Owner operated, and my son's work with me when needed.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
Are you shopping for a shower door that fits best in your bathroom? Before you get your heart set on a high-end frameless bathroom door, you need to know a few details. Read on to learn about the differences in cost, function, and appearance.
Fall is a perfect time to take care of all of your home’s routine home maintenance needs, including small tasks that could become big issues. This detailed checklist will break down exactly what you should be doing as the temperatures begin to drop.
Find handyman services in
- Yuba City
- Browns Valley
- Oregon House
- Penn Valley
- Rough And Ready
- Berry Creek
- Pleasant Grove
handyman services in Live Oak
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Grading & Paving3305 Bermuda Ct
West Sacramento, California
- Advanced Home PerformanceP.O. Box 928
- All Wired Electric LLC191 Sutley Cir
- American Built Renovations3511 Navaho Dr
- Apex Asphalt715 Glide Ave
West Sacramento, California
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A-1 Grading & Paving
- Chaney & Miller Construction, IncP.O. Box 4620
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- COMPLETE HOME REPAIR1646 BILLE RD
- Coney Construction746 Churchill Dr
- Contreras Construction535 Arcadian Ave
- Cornerstone Home Repair4438 County Road P
- Chaney & Miller Construction, Inc
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Fine Finishes1330 Britt Ln
Red Bluff, California
- Fine Finishes
- Marion's Property Services1412 Nord Ave
- Marion's Property Services
- Scribner ConstructionPO Box 434
- Serve All Contracting4887 PASADENA AVE
- SHERATON SERVICES1170 E LASSEN AVE
- Singh plumbing and handyman services1450 Franklin Rd
Yuba City, California
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Scribner Construction
- Vortex Filtration Inc2981 W Lincoln St #201
- Vortex Filtration Inc
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St