If you want to knock down a wall to open up your living space, you’ll need to understand the costs involved. Follow our guide to hiring a professional structural engineer to remove a load-bearing or non-load-bearing wall.
Get matched with top structural engineers in Lakeport, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local structural engineers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Structural Engineering Reviews in Lakeport
- Brent Silver ConstructionI really wanted to refresh a few things in my house that started looking a little dated and faded, at first I thought not to do it as I was disappointed before with another company I worked with, this time it went extremely smooth, I like it when a company of this nature really completed successfully everything we have agreed on, I finally had a chance to work with a sales consulter that really knows what he was doing and the prices really made sense, I thank you for that, the house looks great, I appreciate it :
- Alpha Structural, Inc.Excellent service from beginning to end. The office staff was friendly, polite and professional. Both my mother and I were very impressed with Charlie Rosenkranz. He came to the property to give us a free estimate. He took his time in answering all of our questions and concerns. He was courteous, competent and professional. The foundation repair and underpinning took two weeks to complete. The work crew was extremely professional, and the cleanliness of the work site was wonderful. We were impressed with the quality of work completed in the inside and outside of the house. We would definitely recommend Alpha to others, and we would definitely use the company again
- Design EverestDesign Everest is the best company I ever worked with. They have great pricing and very professional team. I had last minutes urgent request, they were able to help on the spot, saved me a lot problem and money on my home remodeling. I highly recommend them for anyone!
- Design EverestCompletely unprofessional and untrustworthy. I called to get a structural engineer to do an assessment of my house. They confirmed my location, asked for payment in full (which I sent) and then signed a contract. Then they said they don't service my location. I'm still waiting on my refund.
- Derose ConstructionScott, the owner is incredibly honest, his team shows on time as expected, and his pricing is very fair. The quality of their work is excellent. I've already hired them to frame and install some new windows as well. Oh, and did I mention that they show when they say they will!
- CHALLMAN ENGINEERING INCIt was an amazing experience and Bill Challman walked me through every step. One of the keys was Bill's knowledge of the County Planning and Permitting process, which helped make for a smooth process. Since it was a remodel of an older building, we ran into several problems, and Bill presented me with various options depending on the situation. They were able to handle all the issues. The project turned out great and Challman Engineering really went above and beyond with their attention to detail and the robustness of their work. I hope to use them again
- CHALLMAN ENGINEERING INCThe inspection itself went really well and they gave us some great information about our home. The only disappointing thing is that we have not received our letter of inspection from him. This just states that a structrual engineer has inspected the property and determined what issues have arisen. I have been trying to contact him about this since the inspection was finished and still haven't heard back
- American Steel Carports, INC.The order was placed on 6/14/14 including my 10 % downpayment. It took over 4 weeks for the installers from their Colusa California office to arrive to do the install. They arrived on 7/17/14 with several wrong parts. The frame rails were the wrong guage steel, weaker 14 gauge instead of the stronger 12 guage on the order. The bottom frame rails were 1 & 1/2 feet shorter than called for in the order. So they left without assembling any parts to the dock. They returned on 7/24/14 and assembled most of the dock cover, but were missing two of the three "open end supports", that were also listed on the order. The side sheet metal panels were 18 inches shorter than specified on the order. I talked to their distributer the same day, but they could only tell me they would get back to me on date they will return. The next day, I spoke to the local dealer about the latest problem and explained that due to a long vacation, the installer could return in the first half of September. Their Colusa office called and scheduled the final work for the afternoon of 9/19/14. They couldn't make that date, so rescheduled for the next day on saturday 9/20/14 when they did arrive to complete the job and did it correctly per the order. Please note: the local independent dealer, did a fine job. Without his help, the job still wouldn't be completed or even done per the order
Structural Engineers in Lakeport
- Business Description:In 1979, Glen Teter started a firm with the goal of providing the best engineering and architectural services to the Central Valley. That firm has expanded in capabilities and breadth, but remains true to the original goal. TETER’s work is based on a commitment to connections. Our leadership and staff connect across the architecture and engineering professions, offering clients creative solutions to challenging problems. We take pride in working collaboratively, internally and with clients. W..
- Business Description:We are Hanbali And Associates, Consulting Engineers and we specialize in: Civil, Structural, Planning, Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing.
- Business Description:Romanazzi General Engineering specializes in full turn key site work packages. We strive to complete our clients projects ahead of schedule and always on budget. always including nothing less than the upmost quality and workmanship. we will get your project done and do it right the first time, so that you can have the piece of mind that you hired the right contractor for the job. Our services range from small backyard projects including patios, sidewalks, large shops and garages, to Big resid..
- Business Description:RYAKT is a pre-construction and construction company. We provide catastrophic disaster services including insurance claim processing, design and engineering and construction for residential and light commercial clients
- Business Description:Cullumber Engineering is a civil engineering firm specializing in the structural design of transportation, residential and commercial structures. Over the years Cullumber Engineering has built strong relationships with homeowners, contractors, building officials, and state and local governments. We are a structural engineering company founded on ambition and integrity which aims to teach, motivate, and inspire those around usRecent Review:I had structural engineer, Wesley Cullumber www.CullumberEng.com out to my house to evaluate the construction project for a room enclosure on a raised deck to determine what would be required for the building permit process. If I had started with him, I would have saved so much time & money plus avoided the hassles of dealing with the county building department myself. His visit had been offered as a free estimate, but I chose to pay him for the hour of his time & expertise after he provided such valuable information which kept me from wasting more time and money. <br /> His past experience as a construction worker coupled with is training as an engineer gives him an excellent vantage point for evaluating construction projects. I appreciated that he was honest and efficient- instead of dragging out the process and charging me for several hours of calculations that would have brought him to the same conclusion. I plan to keep his contact information for any future projects and highly recommend him to others as well. <br /Jill Y.
- Business Description:SafeRacks is the premier provider of overhead garage storage. Our goal is to provide the highest quality ceiling racks designed to utilize wasted space in your garage. We pride ourselves on delivering the best product and supporting it with outstanding service. The SafeRacks patented design is intended to be the strongest overhead storage solution available with a lifetime warranty to back it upRecent Review:Dan did a great job! After consulting on placement Dan got right to work and completed the job quickly. Very satisfied with the finished product and his work. Good guy to talk to as well, and very professional. I also appreciate how the appointment was handled. He gave me a narrow time window and called this morning to let me know he was leaving his last job. If you're thinking at all about storage racks I strongly recommend this company.Matthew N.
- Business Description:T&S Structural Engineers provides comprehensive structural engineering services from conceptual planning onward, with a goal of delivering efficient, high-quality designs and seeing them through to the completion of construction. The diverse backgrounds of our principals, along with our skilled and creative engineering team, produce a unique collaborative which can undertake a multiplicity of structural engineering projects with confidence while meeting the needs of a diverse clientele. Based..
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Land Development, ALTA Survey, Tentative Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Line Adjustments, Elevation Certifications, SWPPP, Stormwater, Street Plans, Sewer Plans, Site Plans, Water Plans, Improvement Plans, Utility Plans, Grading Plan
- Business Description:A&E has been in business for more than 40 years serving Northern California and all parts of the country. A&E provides both architectural and engineering services. A&E is one of only a handful of people in the state that is both architect and structural engineer. Well experienced in residential, commercial, industrial, educational and agricultural buildings
Explore our Solution Center for helpful structural engineer articles
Do you have a suspicious support beam in your home with signs of dry rot, water damage, or—dare we say it—termites? The cost to replace a rotted support beam will take all these causes into account, as well as your unique home design.
Earthquakes can cause serious damage to homes, but whether you have a new build or an older house, you can protect it from these natural disasters. Find out earthquake retrofit costs based on type of home, foundation type, retrofit method, and more.
Find structural engineers in
structural engineers in Lakeport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!