A Man For All Seasons

Founded 1983 • With Angi since June 2009

668 N Coast Hwy Ste 1163

Laguna Beach, CA 92651

30 Years experience in ground water penetration/management & foundation water sealing. CALL about NEW service - HYDROJET landscape drainage systems with system checkup. Free phone consults. On-site consult fee which is applied to AMFAS contracted project, includes "virtual walkthrough" on AMFAS

11/17/2015

Linsley W.

Category drain pipe

03/01/2014

Linsley W.

Michael is a life saver! I had a paving company complete my patio project in a careless manner and in violation to the current building codes. As a result, it was clear that I was going to need a professional to help me encourage the paving company to stand by their guarantee and redo the patio. Michael came to may home, evaluated my property and took numerous pictures. At that time, we began to do some preliminary strategizing to determine the best way to move forward. He suggested a course of action that was professional and straightforward. Michael gave me the confidence to negotiate with the contractor in a patient and measured way. He produced a professional report that was very detailed, factual and based on industry practices. It included the photos of my home, citations from the building code and other professional opinions. Once I had submitted the report to the contractor, they began to move ahead with the complete demolition and rebuild of my patio. I hired Michael to supervise the construction of the new patio and monitor the quality of work being completed by the work crew. He used a variety of instruments to ensure that the grading was to code or better. Michael was onsite each step of the way and didn't leave the project until it was totally completed. There are a variety of qualities that I value in Michael. 1) Easy going but follows through on his word. 2) Knowledgable and confident in his abilities as a professional. 3) Provides a "We will get it taken care of attitude". And he delivers on it! 4) Goes beyond what you pay for... He made recommendations and suggestions that will help ensure the safety, as well as help to prevent any long term damage to my home. I have found that most contractors do the bear minimum or make suggestions with no intention of ever following through. 5) He understands and respects the reality of protecting a home that can be vulnerable to erosion and water damage. Of all the contractors I have worked with over the years, I can honestly say the Michael Jovenaut is the only one that has followed through on his promise, consistently completes quality work (the first time) and is just an all around decent guy. I joined Angies List in the hopes that I might be able to find and hire contractors that exemplify the qualities that Michael brings to the table. With my past experiences, I can no longer just take a chance. I have taken the time to write this review because contractors and other professionals that do right by their clients deserve to be acknowledge and praised for their work. I highly recommend him! Please consider contacting him for a quote when completing your next project.

Description of Work
Evaluated, consulted and supervised the proper installation of a patio drainage system.

Category drain pipe

Thank you, [member name removed], for your Angie's List review of AMFAS. It is very much appreciated. It has been our pleasure helping with your project. Kind regards, Michael Jouvenat, AMFAS

Water Leak & Cleanup Specialist

We specialize in water and flood removal, clean up, remediation, structure dry out and mitigation, mold removal, and more. Contact us today for an estimate and to schedule service. IICRC Certified WRT - Water Restoration AMRT - Mold Certified OCT - Odor Certified FSRT - Fire Smoke Certified ASD - Structural Dry Out Certified OSHA Certified Certified Mold Clearance Specialist Certified Fire, Smoke & Odor Specialist EPA Lead Certified Renovator Xactimate Certified. I offer fast, fair and affordable service. We have a great team who is respectful, caring and clean.

Award 2022
    Team Rooter Plumbing of Orange County

From clogged drains, and inspection by high-tech cameras, cleanout of overflow, drain cleaning, sewer line repair, sewer lateral replacement, copper re-piping, hydrojetting, and a reliable, around the clock emergency service, we are ready to address a wide variety of plumbing troubles and fix them as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Our team takes pride in providing the best for our customers. We believe in treating every customer like a member of our own closely knit team; like friends and neighbors. With this motto Team Rooter has become a recognizable staple in the plumbing industry providing over 20 years of technician experience to tackle any rooter or plumbing problem while forming lasting relationships with our past and present clients.

Oasis Turf & Hardscape

#1 Artificial Grass Company in California We carefully and closely work with your vision to help you create an invigorating and functional space with artificial grass, putting greens, pavers and more... that not only looks great but is also one that can be enjoyed for many years with very little maintenance and a lifetime warranty!

Phone Consult use your photos
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Surface & below grade property drainage (NEW! - HYDROJET landscape drainage clearance services, French drains, drainage culverts, channel drains), waterproofing structures below grade, interior & exterior water sealing (negative & positive sides).

Hazardous material removal. Mold/radon testing & remediation (we can offer referrals)