We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2016

19629 cantara st

RESEDA, CA 91335

***$75 GARAGE DOOR TUNE - UP***Affordable and Owner Operated - Garage Doors and Gate Service is happy to offer our repair expertise to most any problem. broken springs to openers repairs we can help you get things back in order. Even if your garage door and operator were installed by someone else, when we repair the issue you get a written warranty for the work we do. We pride ourselves on being honest and respectful in all aspects of our business and understand that you want your system up and performing up to its potential at a reasonable price and time frame. Are rates are clearly stated up front so there are no surprises or concerns. Up front, done right, done once and backed up by a written warranty, that is the right way to do business. From repairs to replacement we do it all and we do it right! garage door repair garage door maintenance garage door replacement spring replacement broken cables door off track garage door opener remote and car programming garage door wireless keypad gate repair gate maintenance...

Wanda R.

Edi was a true professional installing our garage door opener. He was quick and efficient. Would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.

Description of Work
Install garage door opener

Alicia B.

Came on time and called to let us know he was on his way so we weren't left guessing. Was very professional, repaired it quickly! Did a great job! Thanks Edi.

Description of Work
Did a great job!

Olivia W.

We highly recommend Edi with Garage Doors and Gate Service! On Friday around 5:30PM, one of our garage door's springs broke. Looked on Angi, found Edi, called him and he was out in 10 minutes to replace both springs on our garage door! Granted, we live close by his business - but, the expert speedy service we received was amazing! He's a very nice gentleman and his prices are very fair. Will definitely call him again for anything concerning our garage door or gates.

Description of Work
Garage Doors and Gate Service

Regan L.

This company got my business based on Angi. Wow. What an amazing job. First of all the process of picking out the new door was quick and easy. Next , the installation only took a couple of hours and it was a quality install. What I liked most was there was no up selling. The quoted price was the final price. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Installation

Ludivina M.

Edi was able to come out the next morning when I found out our garage door spring broke when getting home from work. He did a a great job and took the time to make sure everything was done correctly for a reasonable price. I highly recommend him and his company. It's great when you are able to find a trustworthy and honest company to handle unforeseen issues on short notice. Thanks Edi!

Description of Work
Garage door spring broken

Thomas Y.

I found these guys off of Angi, and I'm glad I did. Service was great and very friendly. Edit goes out of his way to make sure his customers are satisfied. Thank you very much!!

Description of Work
Thank you.

Steve J.

I called this company about a garage door that broke and he was readily available. Got to the property quick and diagnosed what was wrong. He has very fair pricing. From what I could tell he was a very honest man. Will be doing business with him again.

Description of Work
Garage door

Maria M.

Edi was here quickly. He communicated by text to advise of his arrivals. All of his work on my old wooden door was a lifesaver. His worker did a great job, arrived on time and cleaned up. Reasonable prices. I'd use this service again and highly recommend them to my friends.

Description of Work
Reasonable prices

Josephines B.

Great service, right on time. Called for my garage door acting weird, it wouldn't open or close. Called other top 2 companies with great reviews, but no one answered, maybe they were super busy. I'm glad I went with Garage Doors and Gate Service. Edi is a very honest person, when he got there the garage was working with no problem, he did some calibration free of charge and said to call him back if the door starts acting up. 5 stars for Edi. Call him if you're in The Valley.

Description of Work
5 stars for Edi

Allan B.

Called Edi early in the morning cause' my garage door wont open. He was in my house in a couple of minutes and examined my garage door problem. He explained how everything works, what the problem is and gave me options on how to go about fixing my garage door. He hooked up a new garage door opener with code access and he even programmed our cars homelink for us. Overall a great experience! Very nice guy too.

Description of Work
Fixed my garage door

Malissa M.

Edi from Garage Doors and Gate Service just left. He quoted me a price and I felt it was fair. He did the work quickly and completely. For me it is a matter of safety. He did some more work as I needed a new key. He did all the work at night but did it well. He explained the key to me and I actually practice what to do. He was patient and I would call him again. If you want quality work at a fair price then call Ed. I will call him for all such future work!

Description of Work
Garage Doors and Gate Service

Tracey R.

Fast prompt and reasonable. He had the parts available (springs) and replaced them while also oiling all the hinges. I definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Professional services.

John B.

Edi was best guy for the job. He was referred by a friend and gave me the best price and service. I would recommend him for any garage repair or service. He came right away and finished the job as promised!

Description of Work
Garage repair or service

Josua H.

If you ever need someone to repair your garage door, look no further. Eddie is very reliable, honest ,professional & knowledgeable of his craft. It's a rarity to find someone these days who will not rip you off & sell you something you don't need. I will definitely recommend him.

Description of Work
Garage door repair

Florence V.

Technicians did a great job. They made sure we were happy with the product/install before they left. They cleaned up after themselves, and hauled away the old door and hardware.

Description of Work
Garage door

Harold D.

I live in Granada Hills and we had horrendous winds that were making our garage door bang and rattle causing little sleep. I called Edi on Friday morning to take a look at our garage door and make any necessary adjustments. He offered to come out the same day but the scheduling didn't work. He did come out Saturday morning. He was on time, polite, very knowledgeable and efficient in adjusting the door and taking care of the general maintenance. WOW! Our door garage door is nice and quiet now! Thank you Edi!

Description of Work
Our door garage door is nice and quiet now!

Donald B.

Edi did a great job at fixing my garage door. He responded very quickly replacing my broken track on my garage door my wife crashed into accidentally. I felt he was honest and my garage doors is now back up and running.

Description of Work
Edi did a great job

Lottie V.

Very fast service. Came within 20 minutes of calling. Diagnosed the issue and had a replacement in and working within an hour of arriving. Works great, and a nice upgrade over our ancient and broken garage door opener. Also found and corrected some issues with our existing springs, and made our door work much better than before. Thanks!

Description of Work
A nice upgrade over our ancient and broken garage door opener.

Delia C.

My garage door stopped working Saturday evening over Labor Day weekend. I found Edi on Angi, called him and he came over on Sunday. I was surprised that he would come over Sunday of Labor Day weekend, but he did! He needed a part that he couldn't get until Tuesday. Tuesday he came back and finished the job perfectly. His service didn't end when the garage door was fixed, afterwards he called me to make sure I was happy and he offered to come back to set up the door on my cell phone. I highly recommend Edi. I wish I could find more service provider like him, honest and reliable.

Description of Work
Garage door was fixed

Raymond B.

Was very quick to respond and came out the following morning as promised. Had my broken spring fixed in about half an hour and had my garage door up and running. Springs came with a 3 year warranty and was satisfied with the quick turn around. I was also able to use a coupon found here on Angi. Not sure about the price as I'm not a contractor but the work was delivered as promised. I would recommend to anyone who is in need of any issues with their garage door.

Description of Work
Broken spring fixed

Sandra D.

These reviews don't lie, amazing service and very friendly. Edi came out of his way to repair my garage , and I couldn't be more happy with him. I will definitely recommend him to family and friends. Thank you very much Edi!

Description of Work
Amazing service and very friendly

Alex B.

Edi is the best! Fantastic service. We called a garage guy and he told us to replace to whole motor, which would cost $450. We didn't agree with him as he didn't even do a diagnostic. So we found Edi. Edi came to our house within 30 minutes of us calling him. He diagnosed the issue throughly, and said the motor is fine and fixed sensor off-balance issue. It took him 1 minute to fix the issue. He also helped us set garage codes and helped get rid of the squeaking from our garage! We only had to pay him the service fee. We appreciated his honesty and service so much, we decided to give him a little extra tip! Edi is a gem! We will definitely keep him in mind for future issues. I highly recommend him! Honest and trustworthy!!

Description of Work
Fantastic service

Mark T.

I am extremely happy with the work this company did. They performed exactly as they said they would. I will be referring them to all my friends. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Happy with the work

06/03/2021

Irene P.

Edi is so reliable, friendly and professional, and I haven't even met him! I own a unit in Noho but live in Riverside and he has always been there when he said he would and got the job done at a fair price. It's a pleasure doing business with guys like him.

Description of Work
Fair price

06/03/2021

Donna D.

Hit the button and garage door would not open. Called these guys and was back in business an hour later. Broken spring. Fair price. Professional. Best of all... convenient.

Description of Work
Professional

Adar Garage Doors and Gates

We specialize in garage motor repair, installing garage motor, gate intercom, gate repair/welding, intercom service, intercom installation, access control and much more.

Mulholland Brand

**WE OFFER THE LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEED** Mulholland Brand is a high-end direct manufacturer of low maintenance aluminum gates, fences, railings, and pergolas. For direct to consumer installations, we only offer the best quality to customers. With over 25 years of experience and a 4.9/5 star average user rating on Google and Yelp, you can count on us to do an amazing job. If you are looking for the highest quality manufacturing and installations, call us today at 818-639-3820 or check us out at http://www.mulhollandbrand.com for great service, great passion, and the best security gates in Los Angeles!

Offers by Mulholland Brand on Angi
    Isaac's Ironworks Inc

At Isaacs’s Ironworks we specialize in custom work serving the greater Los Angeles area and surrounding for over 19 years. A one time customer is something we try to avoid, that is why we devote so much time and energy to understanding your needs and getting them done quickly and cost effectively. We work with architects and designers and can create a beautiful structural & misc. steel product from blue print or your own design weather you are building from scratch or remodeling. At Isaac’s Ironworks we take much pride at our staff of experienced representative. When you call us you can expect to talk with someone who has knowledge and experience and truly understand your need, and the ability to provide to you when you need it. You can always count on us with innovation and customer service. We have in house design capabilities, and can handle all type of custom work. As Seen on Ellen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2geYFcqd2Y&feature=player_embedded. Additional fax - (818) 982-1984 wining.

California
    California: Contractors
    11/30/2022
    Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard

all garage doors services

........

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.

How is EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. overall rated?

EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. open?

EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. is open:

Thursday: Open All Day

Friday: Open All Day

Saturday: Open All Day

What payment options does EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. provide

EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard

Does EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offers a 10% senior discount.

Does EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.?

Yes, EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offers warranties.

What services does EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offer?

EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. offers the following services: all garage doors services

Are there any services EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc. does not offer?

........