A routine pressure washer maintenance checklist is the best way to keep your pressure washer working well. Learn more about care and storage tips.
Get matched with top pressure washers in Hidden Valley Lake, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local pressure washers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pressure Washing Reviews in Hidden Valley Lake
- A-Plus Custom PaintingExcellent!. Jake and his wife were great to work with. Jake was professional, personable and detail-oriented. He did the job as if it were his own home. It was a great experience!
- Solution Facility ServicesCrew arrived on time and ready to begin. They were pleasant, professional and came prepared with industrial equipment, ensuring a first rate job in a timely manner. I would definitely use them again!
- A-Plus Custom PaintingThis is a great company with great owners. They were meticulous with every aspect of the work and the results are better than we could have expected.
- Gold Eagle PaintingGold Eagle Painting has done an EXCELLENT job. Attention to detail. They match the paint as close as the old one. Martin and his team made every easy. Bravo Zulu.
- Gold Eagle PaintingThey worked hard. Showed up on time. They are very good at painting, plastering and stucco work. People stop by and stare at all the improvements they made.
- Larson Bros PaintingI would definitely recommend Larson Bros. Painting to anyone looking for a great team of painters. They handled every aspect of the job with efficiency, thoughtfulness, and high professional standards. Jesse Larson came out to provide an estimate, and he spent a fair amount of time reviewing what we wanted and offering his advice without trying to up-sell us on a lot extra services. His bid was about 60% lower than the highest bid, and included a consultation with a color consultant. Alex and his team of painters really impressed me with their attention to detail, pride of workmanship, and their willingness to accommodate our need to limit the chaos of living in a house while it was being painted top to bottom, inside and out. Alex, Peter and Gustavo were pleasant to have around, and went the extra mile to make sure we were happy with their work. Everything about the job exceeded my expectations, and everyone we dealt with at the company were topnotch
- Atkins Construction IncMr. Atkins and his employees listened carefully to what I wanted done. Mr. Atkins and Ryan, his foreman, made suggestions to improve my plan, improve traffic flow in the kitchen, and to make the work more cost effective. I needed my kitchen stripped to the bare walls, new cupboards, counters, and appliances installed, as well as some dry wall, electrical, natural gas, and plumbing work done. I also needed old carpet removed and tile installed through a major portion of my home. Mr. Atkins employs workers with various skills needed for remodeling or constructing a home, such as electrical, plumbing, tiling, framing, drywall, granite/stone cutting and installation, etc. This means that there were no down days while we waited for a subcontractor to be available. Once the job was started there were workers at my home every day. Every day the worksite was swept and the materials and tools were neatly arranged. When the kitchen was finished, his employees power washed the area where they had stored the materials and cut tile and granite. His employees were very polite and helpful. When I called or texted or left notes at my home, he and his staff were very prompt about addressing any questions or concerns that I had during the process. Mr. Atkins went to the granite and tile stores to assist me in choosing tile and granite counter tops at my request. He was very knowledgeable and helpful, and gave me information regarding how to choose those items to best fit my plan and stay within my budget. When I encountered a minor problem after completion of the project, Mr. Atkins came the same day I notified him to correct the problem. The problem was quickly fixed. I am very pleased with my kitchen and have had many compliments on how it looks. I am also very happy with the service I received from Atkins Construction, and will hire them again if and when I need further construction or remodeling done
- Jameson Remodeling & Home RepairDREW MADE RECOMMENDATIONS AS TO WHAT TYPE OF FINISH HE COULD USE, THEN HE PURCHASED ALL SUPPLIES IN ADVANCE. HE WAS VERY COURTEOUS, ON TIME, THOROUGH, AND PLEASANT. HIS WORK SEEMS QUITE GOOD. HE REPAIRED A RATHER STRANGE PIECE OF ROTTED DECKING THAT WE HAD SO THAT IT MATCHED WELL. DREW EVEN RETURNED AND TOUCHED UP HIS WORK WHEN I FOUND A COUPLE OF SPOTS THAT HAD NOT GOTTEN THE FINISH
- Larson Bros PaintingFirst time having a house exterior painted. Quite an experience. Sam came out and walked me thru the project and gave me a estimate. I had many questions, but thru emails, text and phone they were all very patiently answered. Once the job was started John kept me informed every step of the way. The painting crew was very efficient and hard working. On the final walk thru I found several issues. John sent a painter who made all the final touch ups and more. Very happy with the job, and yes I would have Larson Bros Painting again
- Guizar LandscapingAlex is a fantastic worker very responsible and on time my house looks beautiful and ready for summer
Pressure Washing Services in Hidden Valley Lake
- Business Description:With 25 years of experience in the construction industry CANI Unlimited can accommodate any phase of your project. Contact today for your free estimate and in-home consultation.
- Business Description:Ron's Mobile Home Services has been servicing the Lake County Area for over 30 years and in the mid 90's acquired a license addition for Painting. I offer a professional attitude and competative pricing. Payment methods are Cash, Check, or Money Order made payable to Ron Boyce. I offer free estimates to those located in Lake County California
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much more
- Business Description:Moule Paint & GlassRecent Review:I called Moule Paint and Glass and their two window workers showed up on time on the day scheduled to my convenience. They checked the slider and replaced rollers - very efficient and polite. I showed them two other windows that would not open at all: they fixed one just by working with it, and returned about a week later with a part that had to be ordered for the other one. All three work perfectly. They combined the two visits as one for billing purposes. I could not be more pleased. <br /> Have also had the screen replaced on a sliding screen door - fast job and reasonable. So too when buying paint for the patio area: the people who waited on me were helpful, informative and friendly. <br /> I recommend Moule P and G to my friends and will work with them again. <br /Kathlene B.
- Business Description:Concrete cutting and demolition company..
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Payment terms are upon completion. Additional DBA - America's Best Window Cleaning.Recent Review:After purchasing the Big Deal, the provider contacted us promptly and was helpful in explaining the service. They explained that an additional area we wanted to clean would cost a reasonable amount more, on top of the Big Deal, which seemed fair. They arrived on time. The wood was turning green before the service, but looked perfectly clean and new after the service. Our only concern was that one thin wooden banister was nearly broken following the treatment, which we understand can be common with power washing. <br /Valerie B.
- Business Description:Pressure washing for decks, siding, driveways, patios and more. We also do painting and staining/finishing deck, siding or trim repair gutter cleaning Free same day estimate
- Business Description:Michael David Construction is a full service contractor with over 20 years of expertise in all trades of construction. ADA assability, rentals, bank owned, remodels, commercial, and residential we have the tools and skills to complete your next project
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pressure washer articles
Now that you own a new pressure washer, learn how to use it like a professional so you can clean your driveway, siding, deck, and quickly and thoroughly.
If you’re not sure how to price pressure washing services, you’re not alone. Knowing what to charge so you stay profitable can be tough. Follow this pricing guide to learn what to charge per project, square footage, and more.
Find pressure washers in
pressure washers in Hidden Valley Lake
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California 91387
- America's Best Inc
- B&H PAINTING18 Kyle Court
Ladera Ranch, California 92694
- B&H PAINTING
- Diamante Cleaning Services442 Padre Pio Dr
Williams, California 95987
- Diamante Cleaning Services
- Ethan Rose Construction7660 AL Drive
Glenhaven, California 95443
- Ethan Rose Construction
- Hamid5524 Single Spring Rd
Kelseyville, California 95451
- Jon Beltrami Construction & PaintingPo Box 2196
Yountville, California 94599
- Jon Beltrami Construction & Painting
- Kg Custom PaintingP.O. Box 1035
LOWER LAKE, California 95457
- Kg Custom Painting
- Nobile's Power Sweeping35515 Shannondale Rd
Acton, California 93510
- Nobile's Power Sweeping
- Perrys power washing 1707 Domaine Way
Oakley, California 94561
- PrismaClean135 Gibson St
Ukiah, California 95482
- Pro-Care Constrution & Handyman Services40701 Rancho Vista Blvd Spc 55 Palmdale
Palmdale, California 93551
- Professional Painting6380 Churn Creek Rd
Redding, California 96002
- Puma Painting625 Shady Glen Rd
Vacaville, California 95688
- Perrys power washing
- RON'S MOBILE HOME SVC14410 WALNUT AVE
Clearlake, California 95422
- RON'S MOBILE HOME SVC
- Tri County Washing 496 Hearn Ave
Santa Rosa, California 95407
- Tri County Washing