Skyline Energy Savers Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2011

Skyline Energy Savers Inc, a family business owned by Mort and Catrina Martin, was first established in 1988. Our goal is to help home owners improve the comfort and beauty of their homes, and at the same time save on their energy bills. We believe in doing everything we can to lower our utility costs and help our country become more oil independent. Energy costs in California are skyrocketing! California's energy costs are one of the highest in the nation. Utility costs have gone up more than 200% since 2001, and they will continue to rise. Now is the time to make energy improvements to your home. Change out old Windows, HVAC units, Insulation; and add a Tankless Water Heater and a Whole House Fan, with no money down! You can even install new Solar Panels with huge savings....

Phoenix Exteriors- Sacramento

We are a full-service team specializing in residential roofing and innovative solar energy solutions - designed with pride and installed with care. #AlwaysRising

Rapid First Plumbing

Yup. We changed our name from Rapid Rooter Plumbing to Rapid First Plumbing. Why? First of all, because our clients have called us first since 1974; And, because we are not just a rooter company. We are a full service plumbing company. As Rapid Rooter Plumbing we’ve replaced your water heaters, sewer lines, toilets, and have been elbow deep to keep things flowing. Since you’ve called us first for so long, we simply changed our name to Rapid First Plumbing. Same company, same team, different name, and we look forward to providing you with the same great service.

California Air Comfort

Hey Folks! My name is Rich Garner and I am the owner and operator of California Air Comfort! I have been in the HVAC industry for over 18 years. I started at the bottom crawling threw attics and crawl spaces to designing systems for homes with out any central heating and air conditioning. California air comfort not only can take care of all your homes comfort needs but also service,repair,and install commercial comfort systems also. Custom sheet metal fabrication ,load calculations and custom iron stands are just some of the experience California air comfort can do that a lot of these companies lack the experience too do. Thank you for reading and I hope to see you soon. Call California Air Comfort, to make your home comfortable! We have the craftsmanship, and experience to keep your home the perfect temp. Our customer service is second to none, and we are the fairest price in town! Call today for a free estimate.

Offers by California Air Comfort  on Angi

03/21/2021

Steven .

Great service

Description of Work
Solar panels

Category solar panels

Thanks for the 5 star review. We really appreciate the business!

10/11/2017

Doug M.

The installation went very well, completing the job quicker than they stated. We were operational within about 3 weeks of signing up. Great crew that performed the work! We will definitely be referring SKYLINE ENERGY SAVERS.

Description of Work
Solar PV System installed.

Category solar panels

We appreciate your good review.

05/05/2017

Steve D.

A highly professional company that rapidly attended to my call. I'd gotten three different recommendations from a friend, a neighbor and even a stranger who'd used Skyline before. Their general opinion was rather glowing about the company, the installation and the follow-up service. This is truly a top rated standout organization.

Description of Work
new furnace install

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,solar panels

Thanks for the good review.

11/28/2016

Sandra B.

The workers were very professional and did the work in a timely manner. I am extremely pleased with Skyline.

Description of Work
The installed solar panels on my roof.

Category solar panels

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the work.

09/26/2016

Greg H.

Skyline Savers was terrific. I was really impressed with how quickly and efficiently they were able to get the job done. I met with them on a Saturday to scope out the job, and they were here to install the next week. They installed the full (large) system in 1.5 days, and were very good about the follow-up steps to get the system interconnected into our local utility provider. They only broke 2 tiles on my roof (which, compared to others I've heard about is VERY low) and replaced them very quickly. Overall I was very impressed with the efficiency and quality of the solar panel installation. I was up and running by the end of the week, including being able to check my solar output on a mobile app. Very impressive company.

Description of Work
Installed a solar panel system, converters, and interconnected to my electric panel. Also installed a tankless water heater as part of the project.

Category solar panels

Thanks for the good review. We really appreciate it.

09/17/2016

Robert B.

When I told him I changed company's he still had the nerve to charge me $1500 for drawings and plan filing fees!

Description of Work
Did not follow threw with agreement! Would be Done in thirty days, took almost 60 days to draw up and submit plans.

Category solar panels

With any contract in California, the customer has a 3-day right of rescission. After the 3 days, Mort, the owner, met with them to do a presite. Everything was fine with them, so we drew up the plans, paid for the engineering, bought the building permit, and even paid a part commission to the sales representative. The job was a complicated, ground mount, which was going along fine. Mort kept the customer informed all along the way, as to what was happening. Then 3 days before we were to install the job, [Member Name Removed]called and cancelled. Mort explained the expenses we had already accumlated and asked if he would help us out with that. The $1500 didn't even cover all of our expenses, let alone the time we all put into the job.

09/17/2016

Betsy S.

We interviewed several solar installers over a two year period. We have a low slope single ply seamless cool roof membrane that I didn't want to have any roof fastening penetrations. Mort and Skyline Energy Systems was the only company that found a ballasted roof mount system that required no penetrations of the membrane. We did structural calculations to ensure that the framing system would support the new load of the solar system. Once the system was permitted and approved by the City of Citrus Heights it was installed in just a few days and fully operational. Mort and Skyline Energy Systems helped us get our federal rebates, SMUD rebates and with the savings we went on a Caribbean Cruise, a concession to my wife for adding the new solar system to our home. Our monthly bill since going live has been zero due. We have been making minimum payments each month to avoid a larger surcharge at the end of each year. I estimate we have been saving between $200-$300 per month during that time. Skyline also assisted with financing for one year with no interest and no payments that converted to the GreenSky finance program that is paid thru our property tax bill for a period of ten years. The great thing about that is the principle and interest are tax deductible as part of our annual property taxes. This results in a further tax savings each year. I was also able to convince Mort to install our system on the north side of our roof as it is a low slope roof and by angling the supports we still had good exposure to the southern sky. My reasoning for this is that my main electrical panel is located on the north of our home. This meant that the home run to the panel was very short resulting in little or no voltage drop in the run to the main panel. The panels are mostly located over the garages and avoid being over occupied living space should there be a problem in the future. We also have a great place with a eave overhang off the possible future instillation of a battery back up system to store excess daytime generated power for night and evening use. It is also adjacent to our garage which could support a nighttime charging system for an electric powered car if that is what we chose to do so as the technology becomes cost effective. As an Architect I was pleased that Skyline really listened to our concerns for our unique roofing system and was willing to work with us to make our solar power system an integral part of our ongoing energy improvement process for our home of over 40 years. Thanks Mort and Skyline Energy Systems!!!

Description of Work
New solar system on our home.

Category solar panels

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate the good review.

09/16/2016

Bruce S.

They installed several new electrical panels and 20 panels on the roof the installation went very well. The system has run perfectly for 2 years now. I spend less then $1100 per year on all of my electricity. Thanks Skyline

Description of Work
Install complete Solar panel system with 20 panels.

Category solar panels

Thanks, [Member Name Removed]. We really appreciate the work.

09/16/2016

Alan K.

Provider followed up and made sure that performance metrics were achieved as outlined during the sales presentation by the owner himself. Very impressed with his follow up and commitment made to me.

Description of Work
Timely and good service. Follow up service and performance promises made even after 2 years. I have saved money on electric bills as outline.

02/18/2015

Bryan L.

I met with the sales representative in my home one evening who was very nice. Informative, but very direct, and it was obvious she had a certain "sell" that she had rehearsed/pitched before. When questions were asked in detail, she could not answer them. Despite my better wisdom, the deal seemed good so I decided to proceed. When meeting with the head of the company he *also* had few details other than on the financing info. When it was decided to discuss with my band other financing options, my wife and I received a *CREDIT CARD* from one of his financing offers. Buyer beware--VERY pushy sales people (with limited knowledge), few handouts or other items. Company supposedly in business since 1984 but few if any reviews. BE CAUTIOUS.

Description of Work
Solar panel installation estimate.

Category solar panels

We did not do any work for [Member Name]. He said he had anxiety about going ahead with the solar system and that he would be happy if we just canceled the contract. I met with him, as the owner of the company, 3 times and arranged, at his request, to see another of our solar installations and talk with the customer who was very happy. We have lots of happy customers. We just don't know what to do about him.

Skyline Energy Savers Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2011

4082 Bothwell Cir

El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

Residential Solar Power & Energy, Heating & Air Conditioning Installation, Replacement, Upgrades, Window Replacement, Retrofit, Insulation, Roofing, & Tank-Less Water Heaters.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing