Toth Construction

California: Contractors
01/31/2022

3516 Infusion Way

Clovis, CA 93619

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
New Driveway Gate and Fence

New Driveway Gate and Fence

fence company2020
New fence and gates

With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! Cheers...
Kitchen Renovation project
Kitchen Renovation

home remodeling

Bathrooms project
Bathrooms

home remodeling

fence company (3)closet design (1)home remodeling (5)lawn & landscaping (2)drywall (2)bathtub refinishing (2)plumbers (1)electrician (1)

02/25/2021

called back was too late

Description of Work
bathroom floor

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

I apolagise for the late contact.

12/22/2020

I was very pleased and happy with the job he did for me I will definitely use him again

Description of Work
remodel

Category bathtub refinishing,closet systems,drywall,electrician,fencing,landscaping,plumbing,remodeling

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/22/2020

Peter was very fast and always prompt. After measuring on a Sunday, he had the custom door made on Monday. I absolutely love my door. It was custom made and it’s pretty large door! The price was reasonable!

Description of Work
Barn Door

Work Completed On 12/22/2020

12/22/2020

It was great, Peter is very professional and reasonable. The work was completed on schedule and looks fantastic. I am very happy with his work. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Remodeling of my kitchen and bathroom

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

12/01/2020

It was an excellent work. My wife loved it. They did a great job. It was professionally done. I had no issue with their work. They were thorough and the work was really good. I was happy. I would rate them A+. They were prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Cabinet and remodel the kitchen.

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

11/26/2020

It went great they were excellent they did a great job, very professional and they did it in a timely pensioned I am very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling and fence replacement..

Category fencing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/11/2020

11/26/2020

They were very good, attentive to detail's and the take their time. They were on time and his work is very clean he didn't leave any mess and they communicate very well to make sure he did the job done correctly.

Description of Work
Wall mounting and hanging storage in the garage.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

07/29/2019

Peter was extremely professional during our first consultation and throughout the entire bathroom remodel. I have plans for rebuilding a fence, and he's the only person I will be going to for another consultation. As a property owner you worry about the person you contract. Based on my experience, I can tell you that your property is in safe hands with Peter. He is fairly new to the area, however ...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category drywall,fencing,landscaping,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/01/2019

-Complet renovations -Dry rot and termite damage and repair -Roof installation and repair -Carpentry services -Masonry services -Retaining walls -Window door installation and repair -Maintenance services -Kitchen updates -Bathroom renovation -Fences gazebos -Bathroom updates -Drywall services

-Arkitect -Countertops -Bathtub resurface -Painting