We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Toth Construction

Founded 2019 • With Angi since July 2019

3516 Infusion Way

Clovis, CA 93619

**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! Cheers...

05/30/2021

Rebecca J.

Matthew was helpful and responsive. When there was a minor issue that needed to be fixed, he stood by his work and came out to make the adjustment. Would hire again and recommend highly!

Description of Work
N/A

Category garage builders, driveway gates

02/25/2021

Patricia G.

called back was too late

Description of Work
bathroom floor

Category bathtub refinishing

I apolagise for the late contact.

Eduardo V.

It was great, Peter is very professional and reasonable. The work was completed on schedule and looks fantastic. I am very happy with his work. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Remodeling of my kitchen and bathroom

Oludosu O.

I was very pleased and happy with the job he did for me I will definitely use him again

Description of Work
remodel

Category bathtub refinishing, closet systems, drywall, electrician, fencing, landscaping, plumbing, remodeling

Kasey P.

Peter was very fast and always prompt. After measuring on a Sunday, he had the custom door made on Monday. I absolutely love my door. It was custom made and it’s pretty large door! The price was reasonable!

Description of Work
Barn Door

12/01/2020

heintsoa R.

It was an excellent work. My wife loved it. They did a great job. It was professionally done. I had no issue with their work. They were thorough and the work was really good. I was happy. I would rate them A+. They were prompt and professional.

Description of Work
Cabinet and remodel the kitchen.

11/26/2020

rose R.

They were very good, attentive to detail's and the take their time. They were on time and his work is very clean he didn't leave any mess and they communicate very well to make sure he did the job done correctly.

Description of Work
Wall mounting and hanging storage in the garage.

Category remodeling

11/26/2020

jeffery K.

It went great they were excellent they did a great job, very professional and they did it in a timely pensioned I am very happy with their work.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling and fence replacement..

Category fencing, home remodeling

07/29/2019

Bookay O.

Peter was extremely professional during our first consultation and throughout the entire bathroom remodel. I have plans for rebuilding a fence, and he's the only person I will be going to for another consultation. As a property owner you worry about the person you contract. Based on my experience, I can tell you that your property is in safe hands with Peter. He is fairly new to the area, however his work speaks for itself. He is detail oriented. I give him my highest recommendation.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category drywall, fencing, landscaping, remodeling, home remodeling

Mike  Clark Trucking

Mike Clark Trucking is a family owned and friendly company that specializes in the transportation of Rock, Sand and Gravel. We have Several types of Equipment that helps us get the job done quickly and efficiently. We have been in the business for 15 years, which have given us key insights on how we can better help you. Weather the job is just one to two loads, or a few thousand we can make sure it gets done right.

Omars Drywall

Specializing in DRYWALL SERVICES! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Drywall Install Hot mud the Drywall electrical work baseboard flooring tile plumbing

Hillman Home Repair

I specialize in thorough detailed work. Knowledgeable and experienced in many types of home repair and maintenance. No job is too small.

California
    California: Contractors
    01/31/2024

-Complet renovations -Dry rot and termite damage and repair -Roof installation and repair -Carpentry services -Masonry services -Retaining walls -Window door installation and repair -Maintenance services -Kitchen updates -Bathroom renovation -Fences gazebos -Bathroom updates -Drywall services

-Arkitect -Countertops -Bathtub resurface -Painting