Listing your home soon or having trouble selling? Consider these essential home improvement and repair tips that will attract more potential buyers so you can sell your house quickly.
Get matched with top property appraisers in Coarsegold, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local property appraisers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Real Estate Appraising Reviews in Coarsegold
- Penny Smith Realtor/AppraiserI am in an area that Angie's List is not established in (Barstow). I left a message looking for an appraiser in that area. Penny does not handle the area I am in. Normally if there is nothing in it for the vendor you never get a call back. Penny called back within minutes and went out of her way to solve my problem even though there was nothing in it for her. I would echo all the nice things said about her on the site. Rus
- We Sell WNC of Keller Williams Mountain PartnersChris is smart, dedicated to learning his craft, and has a long professional background in construction. If you're looking to buy land to build a home, he'll tell you if it's good to build on, what pitfalls to look out for during construction, and what kind of prices you can really expect to pay - not to mention he can hook you up with contractors in the area he knows and trusts! If you want to find a house, he has the kind of knowledge you hope your Home Inspector will have, and can (and conscientiously will) steer you away from otherwise great looking homes that have problems he can practically smell from a distance. He will NEVER, EVER let you buy a house that won't make you happy, because he truly cares that you get what you need and want. And if you're sick of leaving messages and sending emails to agents that take forever to reply back, then you want Chris - he not only responds in a ridiculously timely manner, he even contacts YOU before you know you have a question. He is on top of everything at all times. Chris is smart, responsive, honest to the bone, and will work like a dog to get you what you're looking for. I do (and have) recommended him highly. I'm moving into my new home now and am so glad it was Chris who guided me on my journey to homeownership
- Fresno Appraisal ServiceShe took her time and was extremely friendly. Her price was great when everyone else was overpriced. She dressed appropriately, took notes, asked all the right questions;she was very professional.
- CurrlinMr. Currlin's evaluation was fair and he seemed knowledgable in the housing market. His fees were reasonable and a bit under his competition. I would use him again in the future.
- KELLY'S APPRAISAL SERVICEOne of, if not THE, worst experiences of my life. This individual's arrogance and inability to meet schedules has cost me thousands of dollars, a two-week vacation (which I will now spend finding another appraisal service and another refi company) and quite possibly my home, which may go into foreclosure due to his ineptitude. Despite numerous phone calls from the finance company to complete the appraisal in the time frame he promised, apparently his personal life took priority over his profession. AVOID THIS GUY
- C A BRETTON INCWe rented from a management company when we first got the property. The owner, Cheryl, stopped using the management company shortly after we moved in. She was not willing to honor some of the details we had agreed to with the management company on the lease we signed. The biggest was the snow removal that was included in the lease. We basically told here that that was non-negotiable and she finally relented. We did have to pay for it for the following year. Everything was fine with the house except for her mean husband Jay showing up unannounced time to time. He would get very angry if he could not gain access to the house. He never called and gave notice of coming. When we gave notice to move out we told Cheryl that we would like to apply the deposit to the last months rent, She agreed, but apparently Jay did not. We did not pay the rent since it was Cheryl's house, and it really irritated Jay. He came over without warning a few times and would get upset that we hadn't paid the rent. We told him to leave the property. He did give us a pay or vacate notice anyway, but we were leaving anyhow. When we left the property we let it in better shape than when we rented it. They still owe us money back on the deposit, and they won't respond to inquiries about it
- Friend's Appraisal Servicethe appraisal done by John Friend (owner) contained factual errors and was grossly inaccurate.
Real Estate Appraisers in Coarsegold
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:I hired Matthew based upon other reviewers' impressive reviews, and satisfaction of how well Matthew was able to teach their child. Others have stated how well Matthew was able to teach younger children successfully by identifying specific needs, and communicating in a way a younger person can understand the best. I agree. After spending many sessions with my 15 year old daughter, I saw that Matthew has the ability to identify specific needs quickly, communicate effectively towards the student's needs, and is passionate of the student's success. I enjoyed watching my daughter, Hannah, work together with Matthew. He really brought new confidence to Hannah, and was passionate about her succeeding. Although this year's tennis season is coming to a close soon, my daughter and I would like to continue sessions next season. Thank you very much MatthewJustin T.
- Business Description:Lancaster Realty is a full service real estate firm that serves the entire Antelope Valley: Lancaster, Palmdale, Antelope Acres, Littlerock and everywhere in between. Mark and Valerie Phay started Lancaster Realty in 2014 so they could pursue their passion of bringing homeowners to the Antelope Valley. The Phays specialize in residential and land transactions
- Business Description:San Diego County's Leading Commercial Real Estate Appraisal Company specializing in property appraisals for: Divorce Appraisals Hospitality Appraisals Estate & Date of Death Financial Planning & Trusts Pre-Foreclosure & Short Sales Litigation Support & Expert Witness Tax Assessment Appeals Pre-Listing, Pre-Purchase, FSBO’s Rush Appraisals Availabl
- Business Description:If you need an expert Real Estate Appraiser near Hanford, CA then please contact ATF Tri Co Appraisal Services today. Jerry Long is a Certified Appraiser specializing in real estate resolution. As a real estate consultant that is extremely thorough, Jerry is prepared to provide Valuation Services and even testify in court if needed. If you need an Property Appraiser for a settlement issue, ATF Tri Co Appraisal Services can and will provide your solution
- Business Description:Professional Appraisal services with 20+ years experience. Certified residential appraiser specializing in Placer, Nevada, El Dorado, and Sacramento counties. Fast and Reliable. I also hold a valid Real Estate Broker's License
- Business Description:We have been providing Statewide Appraisal Management services to Lawyers, Mortgage Brokers, Lenders, and Bankers for over 10 years. We've created a leading Appraisal Management company in the Industry and here's how: we help increase your time and efficiency by conveniently locating any and all appraisers across the state. Our wide reach of appraisers across the state ensures that our appraisal appointment times are flexible to your clients' needs. Because we know just how important speed an..
- Business Description:We are a solutions orientated company local to Clovis, CA and serving all of the Central Valley. Our business is centered around helping people. We buy houses where the traditional sales methods may not be the best fit for the seller. This occurs most often when the seller does not have the time (needs to sell fast) or the resources (money) or desire to fix up the property to prepare it for traditional sale. With McG BUYS HOUSES LLC, sellers who find themselves thinking "I need to sell my hou..
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Payment terms are upon completion. Additional DBA - America's Best Window Cleaning.Recent Review:After purchasing the Big Deal, the provider contacted us promptly and was helpful in explaining the service. They explained that an additional area we wanted to clean would cost a reasonable amount more, on top of the Big Deal, which seemed fair. They arrived on time. The wood was turning green before the service, but looked perfectly clean and new after the service. Our only concern was that one thin wooden banister was nearly broken following the treatment, which we understand can be common with power washing. <br /Valerie B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate appraiser articles
A home appraisal can be complicated. That’s why we created the ultimate, 14-item checklist to reference when having a home appraised for a potential purchase, sale, or any other reason via a mortgage lender or insurance company.
Selling your home during the winter can be more challenging than in warmer seasons, but follow these 10 key tips for listing, marketing, and staging your home during the winter months, and it might be off the market by spring.
Find property appraisers in
property appraisers in Coarsegold
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACTION APPRAISAL SVC25 Peregrine Cir
Oak Park, California 91377
- Alterra Home Loans17046 Devonshire St
Northridge, California 91325
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California 91387
- American Appraisal Management Services, Inc818 West Seventh Street
Los Angeles, California 90017
- ATF Tri Co Appraisal Services2546 Chestnut St
Hanford, California 93230
- ACTION APPRAISAL SVC
- Integra Realty Resources - San Diego5330 Carroll Canyon Rd Suite 100
San Diego, California 92121
- Integra Realty Resources - San Diego
- Jerry Parsons AppraisalP.O. Box 6319
Auburn, California 95602
- Jerry Parsons Appraisal
- Lancaster Realty8750 W Avenue D
Lancaster, California 93536
- Lancaster Realty