What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Coarsegold, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Excavating Reviews in Coarsegold
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- Steve Beaver ConcreteI cannot say enough about this company and its principal, Steve Beaver, Intelligent, high quality work, and exceptional service. I am delighted to be able to give them my wholehearted recommendation.
- Steve Beaver ConcreteBest bid and helped form best ideas for project. Start to finish in 1 week. Was flexible with homeowner changes mid project. I felt honord to have so much experience on site on the day of the pour.
- Albert's PlumbingiWe have called Albert for many years now.. He responds quickly, which is great in an emergency, and when your plumbing is backing up (or is about to) it is an emergency.. He arrives when he says he will.. is cheerful, a very nice person, and does the job professionally and well.. The first time we called him another plumber was busy, and recommended him.. he fixed a problem on a holiday, had to go under the house, and didn't charge a lot.. We've been calling him ever since. think it was much more than 10 years ago... Can't say enough good things about him.. he's the best...
- Accurate Excavating & Stump GrindingThis job went well. Bryan was very professional and knowledgeable in his area of expertise. The job was completed on time and the cost was as promised. The area where Brian worked [Opened field] was left in very good condition and he leveled the ground out very well. The work had to be completed on a slope and there was a tree near the path which had to be factored into access for the equipment. Bryan was able to get his equipment into this area which other vendors may have been reluctant to do. There was a spot in the path where Bryan hit solid rock. It was not possible to dig as planned in this area. Bryan called me right away and offered an alternate plan [dig as deep as possible and then mound up some dirt over the top on the refill in order to maximize coverage and depth of the burial]. This was a bit of extra work but there was no additional cost. The only other solution was to chip out the rock which would have changed the whole scope of work. I felt Bryan came up with a good workaround and did not try to get more money on the job or take the easy way out via a very shallow trench in the rock area. I would not hesitate to use Accurate Excavating again. Very professional and did a great job on time and on price
- R & M BACKHOE SVC INCThey arrrived with all the equipment necessary including backhoe, bulldozer, compactor, seed and hay spreader, culverts, etc. they proceeded to complete the work effectively including working late as necessary. They were quite capable with the equipment even artisits in regrading the severely gullied lot. They provided valuable suggestions about how it should be done with the result that the completed work was much better than anticipated. Brent and Rick were also easy to work with and responsive with estimates and invoice detail. They are appropriate for moderate to large jobs and underbid small operators where multiple pieces of equipment were involved
- Avery & Avery ExcavatingI hired Gerry Avery of Avery and Avery Excavating at the recommendation of two different concrete contractors for a $200K+ landscaping project at my home that I decided to manage myself. Gerry's scope was to perform the excavation work for extensive new concrete retaining walls, install all of the drainage systems and grade the site in preparation for the landscape contractor's scope. Gerry's scope represented about 10% of the project. Gerry provided a competitive fixed bid. Gerry's team included Luis and Felix. They all performed very well. Luis did an excellent job on the drainage system, whichi included MiraDrain, Xypex, perforated drain pipe and geotextiles. Luis implemented a number of detailed installation improvements that were not on the drawings. Felix operated the track-hoe successfully within inches of the house. Gerry performed some of the excavation and grading work himself. He placed several large boulders in the landscaping with expert touch. Our landscape architect was impressed with his skill. Gerry and his team were very pleasant to work with. There was some extra work, and agreeing on the scope and cost of the change orders with Gerry was very easy and fair. Gerry cooperated very well with the other 4 contractors that I had performing other scopes at the site. I was very satisfied with the price, quality and timeliness of Gerry's work, and he was a real pleasure to work with. I have been recommending Gerry to others
- SILVER VALLEY SEPTIC & HENDLEYThey showed up at about 8am the hole for the new septic tank was dug the day before it was there by 11am leveled and connected and they were done by 12 noon. The tank was inspected on 01/12/2015 and ok'ed by inspector and they were back by 1230the same day and covered the tank they did an exelant job
- Blue Jay ExcavatingThey are very professional, they even take the environment and the pets into consideration. Their performance was impeccable and their clean up left the place looking better than when they started. I highly recommend this small group of men to anyone. Their prices are competitive but they also take the individual into consideration. The crew includes the owner who is well into his 60's and two young men, one in his 30's and another in his 20's.. Giving over 50 yrs of combined experience.. and it shows.
- Steve Beaver ConcreteSteve prepared (excavated) and poured a 15-20° sloping driveway pad in the front of my house. He also excavated, prepared and placed a wide decomposed granite walkway approximately 7 X 120 in my back yard. He and his crew were prompt, appropriately attired, well equipped (both personally and equipment ), and finished the job to my expectations by his estimated completion date and cost. I would recommend him to neighbors, friends and family members
Excavators in Coarsegold
- Business Description:We accept cash, check, and credit cards
- Business Description:As an engineering contractor Bio Tech is a full service firm serving the waste treatment and service industry. Biotech employs nine personal trained and skilled in the various services provided by the company. Bio Tech has 37 years experience serving Fresno, Madera, Mariposa counties and most recently adding Ventura county for collection of waste vegetable oil, serving the bio fuels industry
- Business Description:I have been building in the trees for roughly 5 years now and it is amazing what you see in the canopy of a massive tree everyone should have a treehouse or a tree gym or both from house to play house we can do it
- Business Description:Sub-Contracting
- Business Description:Whether Earth And Road Works, Inc. Is Contracted For Earth- And Roadwork, Utilities, Maintenance Or For Installing Septic Systems, Our Mission Remains The Same: We Will Always Do Our Best To Serve The Client's Needs An Treat Them With Respect, Fairness And Honesty
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much more
- Business Description:We are a family owned company that specializes in all types of grading. We have over 33 years of experience in this skilled field. At Humbles Grading we treat our customers like family, take pride in working with homeowners and builders to offer our creative services. We here at Humbles Grading wash all of our equipment before we start a new job to prevent the transfer of weeds and unwanted deposits. At Humbles Grading we specialize in house pads, building pads, driveways, parking lots, roads..
- Business Description:Ryan Lucchetti Earth Works is a well known excavating contractor in the Ukiah, CA area. Call (707) 391-4634 and get quality beyond your expectations! Talmage, CA Upper Lake, CA Willits, CA Brooktrails, CA Hopland, CA; Excavation Company, Excavation Service, Excavating, Professional Excavation Company, Local Excavation Company, Affordable Excavation Contractor, Professional Excavating Company, Local Excavating Company, Affordable Excavating Contractor, Trucking Company
- Business Description:Contact us at (888) 964-9907 in Chico, CA, to request an estimate for our toilet rentals, septic pumping, or septic repair.
- Business Description:Full Service Demolition Contractor for Commercial, Industrial, Residential, Agriculture
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
excavators in Coarsegold
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A PLUS SUPERIOR SANITATION3601 SMITH AVE
- A PLUS SUPERIOR SANITATION
- CAM Construction & Maintenance Services
- CAM Construction & Maintenance Services
- DESCHAINE ENTERPRISES10684 Bonanza Way
Rough and Ready, California
- DESCHAINE ENTERPRISES
- GOODELL TRACTOR & SEPTICPO BOX 1496
- GOODELL TRACTOR & SEPTIC
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.204 S Sierra Vista Ave
- Integrity Surface Solutions Inc.
- Lift Off Floor Removal1240 Market St
Yuba City, California
- Lift Off Floor Removal
- O'Neal Excavating
- O'Neal Excavating
- Royce Construction & Design IncPO Box 1072
- Royce Construction & Design Inc