Having a greenhouse at home can be an excellent way to extend the growing season for your plants. Greenhouses can be made from many different types of materials, as long as they consist of transparent walls that trap warm moist air inside.
Get matched with top sunroom patio enclosures in Clements, CA
There are 24 highly-rated local sunroom patio enclosures.
Recent Patio Enclosures Reviews in Clements
- Solid General ConstructionExcellent, exceeded our expectations. Provided valuable feedback in planning our remodel and made the finished product much better than my wife or I could have ever hoped for. Very professional crew, showed up on time and left their work area cleaner than they found it every day. These guys go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. We will definitely hire agai read less
- America's Dream HomeWorksMark was a great consultant and gave us a lot of great ideas and was able to design all kitchen layouts for us. His prices were very competitive to the other contractors, but most of all we liked that they were very efficient and were delivering what was promised. Mark assigned a Project Manager Vladimir to supervise and coordinate the entire project. America's Dream Homeworks installers were very polite and pleasant - and very hard workers. They always kept the working areas neat and cleaned and hauled away all job related debris when they finished. Definitely will recommend this company to my family, all my co-workers and friends read less
- Spectrum OneSpectrum One is my go to company. Anytime I need any remodeling or maintenance service they always to provide a superb quality work. They did my kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Painted all the rooms in my house. Changed flooring from carpet to hardwood floors and repaired my patio. Also, they do maintenance when when I need plumbing or A/C done. They are very professional and respond in timely manner. Highly recommended read less
- Spectrum OneThey did a great job, all the work was performed in accordance to the current building regulations and codes. The work was performed on time. They took into account all of our wishes, used modern materials which we have selected for design purposes. Spectrum One used advanced technologies and equipment. We are looking forward to developing a long term relationship with Spectrum One, Inc as they proved to be a reliable, highest quality Contractor we have ever had a chance to work with. Thank you Spectrum One’s Team read less
- CHRISTIAN CONSTRUCTIONJim was responsive to my call. The house was 25 years old so I wanted it rebuilt and modernized. Jim has plenty of experience with custom homes so he had great ideas. The contract was for $91000. I added about $10000 to the job based on recommendations by Jim. I pulled the water heater and added a tankless water heater. I used a nicer grade of hybrid flooring and glass tile for the kitchen and bathrooms and modern fixtures that really made those rooms look great and I had my big screen tv wall mounted. There were lots of custom touches to his work, Jim's crew of 2 extremely experienced workers and they can build/install anything. The drywall, a/c ducts, flooring and painting was sub-contracted, but Jim had each of those subs back to fix small errors. He has a critical eye, so he noticed things that I didn't but I was glad that he did so I didn't fret about it. The job took longer than I anticipated, but I am very happy with the result. Some of the delay was due to sub-contractor availability. Jim is very easy to work with, polite and professional. I recommend him for any of your needs read less
- CHRISTIAN CONSTRUCTIONThe first part is repeated from above: "First, the workers built a protective frame around the pool. The roof of our adjacent garage needed to be changed to accommodate the porch's new roofline. Eventually, we had Jim's guys paint the whole garage-back-house. It was fascinating to watch the careful step-by-step construction process. Up went sturdy walls with insulation, double glass windows, roof, strong enough for solar someday, doors (including my choice, a front French door) with internal blinds, sconces and ceiling fans of our choice, outside lights and even a water bib right at my potting bench! Bill insisted on putting that together! The paint was carefully applied.""They put a tasteful amount of cement pathway at the back house, leaving a cutout I requested for small tree/vine." New criticism: Update, 8/06/12. The entire big house has now been painted by Jim's friend, Tim, a tireless worker. Working top to bottom, they had a roofer inspect the old roof. Upon analyzing that, they said, with repairs, it would give us five more years. (We were ready to have to reroof. Notice a certain quality there?!) So starting with the roof, they meticulously repaired everything they could find that was rotting or cracking, then, for painting, chose a special, tough undercoat, then painted very carefully. Also, that "pole" area (for draping shading material.) in front of the pool-house, has now been completed more beautifully than I could have pictured it. In a few years, it will be vine covered, but for now, they are putting up a material that partially shades, like the indoor/outdoor section of a nursery. Just what I pictured. There will even be a swing hanging from one side for our two-year old grandchild! There is question as to whether we'll get to flag stones planned by Jim or wait, now that our family is visiting. But I want to hand in this review. Do not hesitate to hire this company for a wonderful construction job. Jim is organized, professional, polite and not overly salesman-like. Bill and his roofers are great guys to have around for awhile! Jim breezes in and out to check on EVERY step and if something is wrong (like some electrical needed to be redone for the inspectors) it gets done with NO grousing. Pretty amazing, really read less
- Build Craft IncWe have used Terrell on multiple occasions including very large complex remodel to minor repairs. He does excellent work. He is totally trustworthy. I can highly recommend him. He just completed repairs for us.
- Booth Built Patio Products LLCThey were on time, studied, professional and friendly. The design plans were drawn up after our initial conference. We accepted the design, set the work date, and they took it from there.
- Sierra Sunscreens & Patio CoversThese guys were the lowest price for my patio cover and had good reviews so we went with them and are glad we did. Dan was very friendly and professional and provided lots of good ideas. The cover was ordered quickly and they installed it in just 2 days, exactly when they said. The instllers where professional and made sure everything was as wewanted ti to be. It looks fabulous! Very high quality professional work. We are thrilled with the results read less
- Sierra Sunscreens & Patio CoversI contacted 5 patio cover contractors that I found on Angie's List and Yelp. And though the number of reviews for Sierra Suncreens and Patio Covers seem few, I was very impressed by the comments on each of the reviews. I got 4 estimates and Sierra was the lowest. But it was because of my phone conversation with owner, Dan, and the Angie's List reviews that I chose this contractor. I gave Sierra a "down payment" check that included cost of building permit. Sierra took care of obtaining permit and the cost was much less that estimated. Because of this the difference was subtracted from original cost agreement. I was very impressed with crew leader, Jesus and his entire crew. They were very friendly and professional. They came by in afternoon and delivered materials. They arrived, the next morning, just before I left to play round of golf and by the time I returned home they were gone, the work and cleanup completed. The patio cover is beautiful and looks better than I imagined. The job included wiring for ceiling fan to be installed during cover installation. The ceiling fan I ordered did not arrived at time of cover installation and Jesus, gave me his cell phone number and told me just to call him when fan arrived and they would find time to come by and install. After I got the fan, I called Jesus and, good to his word, he and his crew came by and installed the ceiling fan. I was very happy with this contractor and crew and the product that was installed at my home. I feel that I made the best choice with Sierra Sunscreens and Patio Covers and look forward to enjoying a shaded patio for many years read less
Patio Builders in Clements
- Business Description:EAST BAY AREA 925-237-1501 SACRAMENTO/CENTRAL VALLEY 916-258-2540 Our Services We Provide: JUNK REMOVAL-DEMOLITION-GENERAL CONSTRUCTION-BOBCAT *Trash Hauling *Pre or Post Construction Clean-out *Construction Debris Removal *Light Demolition *Couch Removal *Mattress Removal *TV Removal *Single Item Removal *Furniture Removal *Appliances Removal *Shed Removal *Scrap Metal Re.. read lessRecent Review:They were on time and removed debris I placed on my driveway quickly and cleaned up the area very nicely.David B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer all remodeling services without subcontracting to others. Completing projects in a timely manner is critical to our success and we pride ourselves in having skilled workers of all trades on staff.. We specialize in kitchens and baths, but capable of everything in the construction field. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our customers.. read lessRecent Review:very professional and the work is excellent will hire them again if needed.Arvin Y.
- Business Description:Specializing in GENERAL CONTRACTOR, HOME REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a estimate today read lessRecent Review:It was good. They did a good job. They have a good price.Louis C.
- Business Description:General building contractor who currently works independently and is looking to grow business to hire one employee. I do mostly carpentry and cabinet making my self. I do perform other trades depending on how much there is. I have good dependable subcontractors that I call when necessary. Depending on the size of the job, I ask for down payment and progress payments or may just wait to bill the job once it is complete read lessRecent Review:VERY WELL, NIC IS A VERY NICE MAN AND DID A FINE JOBShirley B.
- Business Description:GVD Renovations Inc. is a locally owned and operated contractor in Roseville, CA specializing in kitchen & bathroom remodeling and exterior renovation services for homeowners like you! Our objective is to provide high quality kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, window & siding installation services at an affordable price. We put forth a considerable amount of effort in exceeding the expectations of our customers. We have gained a reputation over the years of being honest, trustworthy, an.. read lessRecent Review:Holy moly! Where do I begin?! I had been needing my siding replaced for well over a year, and thanks to all my dad's loving nagging and threats that I may have dry rot, a fire was lit under my butt and so began my research. Let me just say that I'm so glad I came across GVD. From my initial request for a quote through to the project close out I was blown away by this company's professionalism, quality of work, communication (I'm huge on communication), friendliness, and customer reviews via yelp, Angie's List, BBB, etc. Andy was the person who came out to do the initial quote and was such a nice person. He took time to explain the various siding options offered as well as pros/cons of each, and even gave me multiple estimates (I was originally thinking of only replacing two of the four sides of the house most is need), but am so happy I decided to do all four! Following the estimates, I needed time to talk it over with my husband, and get some other quotes. During my "contemplation phase" Andy was responsive to all of my questions (and I had a lot), and never once tried to push a sale. When we decided to move forward with the project, everything was smooth sailing, and hassle free since GVD pulled permits with the City on my behalf. Work actually started sooner than anticipated and finished much quicker as well. During the demo/reconstruction the crews arrived on time, worked incredibly hard, and cleaned up after themselves each day. There was always a point person on the crew who I was able to communicate with regarding questions/arrangements for the next day. I was even freaking out because my internet was impacted due to the demolition and the crew actually helped me to move the fiber wire under the new siding so it was protected (and invisible - bonus points!). Every day I'd check on the progress made after the crews had gone home and just stare in utter amazement at how great my house looked. The entire project took just four days to complete! And I realize this is probably not the norm because there were multiple crews helping out on a few days due to some delays on other job sites. The new siding looks better than I ever expected it could or would look. I previously had a cardboard composite type material on the house, and replaced with Hardie Board. GVD also had the added task of installing plywood to my entire house as there wasn't any under the original siding. The installation of the siding, the trim around the windows, doors and garage, and the flashing, and all the attention to the small details literally blew me away. GVD also painted my gutters, eaves, foundation, and downspouts, saving me the trouble of having to find a painter! My dad (the instigator of the entire project) was beyond impressed as well. Having witnessed some really shady contractors and sub-par work in the past, I'm so happy I decided to go with GVD and I'm so grateful for the outstanding work they did on my home. In a nutshell, here are the pros/cons of GVD (related to siding): Pros: Professional Friendly Open/constant communication Financing options Clean Perfectionists Quick Cons: None - no, seriously! I'm so appreciative and thankful for the work GVD did on my home, from my initial consult with Andy, to communications with Victoria and Igor, subsequent walkthroughs/conversations with Vlad, and the incredible work done by Yaro, Vadim, and all of the men on the crew (whose names I didn't catch). My home looks beyond incredible. I hope that I don't need to have my siding redone in the near future, but if there was ever another need, I would not hesitate to go with GVD read lessLindsay C.
- Business Description:We have been offering professional replacement window and door sales and installation since 1982. (WE DONOT OFFER GLASS REPAIR) We can guarantee we feature only the best replacement window and door manufacturers available installed by our own experienced staff to insure your windows and doors perform for a lifetime and beyond. Because windows and doors are all we do our experience is invaluable in assisting you with a look and feel that’s all your own. Come visit our showroom or contact us to.. read lessRecent Review:This was the fourth property that they have installed windows for us, and every time they have done a wonderful job.les h.
- Business Description:Whatever your project's nature may be, we will provide the solution appropriate to your residence or place of business concerning your schedule and budget. Our professional general contractors are always friendly and provide the utmost in honest customer service. Whatever the remodeling services you are looking to tackle, let us help you out. To learn more about our services, contact A Builders, Inc., today! read lessRecent Review:As a DIY handyman myself I know quality work when I see it. I wasn’t able to remodel my kitchen as it was beyond my own skills, so I hired A Builders to accomplish what I couldn’t. I was considering remodeling my kitchen for a few years and just never had the money to. When I could finally afford it, I was so spooked about hiring a contractor. Every story I heard was so terrifying! Everyone I knew remodeled got ripped off, the contractor did a horrible job and had to redo the project, or simply took their money and never showed up. I went on a couple of different website to read reviews and watch client testimonials. After meeting a couple of them, I signed a contract with A Builders. They had great reviews and when I asked if they can take me to a few of their completed and ongoing projects; they did not hesitate! They immediately agreed. We ended up remodeling our kitchen, backyard, and added a new laundry room. Their crew was so respectful, clean, and always on time. Living in your home through construction can be a little bothersome and disturbing. Not to mention that you have no privacy but the crew gave me as much privacy as possible and also disturbed me as little as possible since I work from home. The quality and craftsmanship A Builders provides is just superb! If you are looking for a good, and trustworthy contractor definitely call A Builder’s! They made what I thought would be a horrible experience into a marvelous, easy-going one! I’ll certainly be contacting them down the road for all my remodeling projects. All in all, I was thoroughly satisfied with their work ethic, promptness and punctuality, and their character, which for me is most important. Your home is a sacred placed and i don’t believe in allowing people to work in my home unless they have outstanding character and positive/professional attitudes. Thanks for all the help fellas, I will use your services again in the not so distant future read lessPiertersma L.
- Business Description:We provide professional installation of commercial and residential epoxy flooring and storage solutions. Our service area stretches from North of Lake Tahoe to areas in and around San Jose and Santa Cruz. We travel for work!! We offer various types of lifetime warrantied epoxy flooring (multi-layer build-ups of "speckled" and metallic fleck) and lifetime warrantied cabinetry, slat wall and overhead racks. coatings and metallic fleck suspended in clear epoxy). Garage Experts has an enormous cl.. read lessRecent Review:From start to finish it was a very pleasant experience. The workers who came out to a simple the cabinets and put on the Apoxsee floor were very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them to anybody who wants epoxy flooring or cabinets read lessjay f.
- Business Description:The remodeling contractors at WDS Remodeling & Renovation have been helping families plan and execute their renovation projects for 44 years in the Sacramento, CA area. We are a family operated business and take pride is high quality work and customer satisfaction. Every job we handle is treated with personal attention, and the owner is always on site to oversee everything. We maintain flexible hours to make scheduling with us easier. read lessRecent Review:Our project took a little longer than anticipated but to be expected with such projects based on my previous experience. The workers were very respectful of our property and kept their work space neat. The coordination of the subcontractors and updates for scheduling based on unanticipated delays was very good. The contractor provided excellent communication on day-to-day events and was on site almost daily. He was amenable to requests for changes/additions and very responsive to my contacting him and not just Monday through Friday while the work was being done. It was worth the 7 weeks. My bathroom is beautiful! I am very pleased with the results! I recommend WDS read lessLuisa M.
- Business Description:General Contractor in business in the Sacramento area since 1994. We will work with you to make your dream a reality. We pride ourselves in quality craftsmanship. Remodels, additions, kitchens, bathrooms. No job to small. Residential and Commercial Tenant Imrovements. Quality craftmanship. Family owned & operated. Licensed & Insured. Lic. No 690600 Free Estimates 10% Senior Discoun read lessRecent Review:Paul had great ideas for how my deck should be done and was really patient with me as I was making decisions. The work was done quickly and on time. Very happy with my new deck/patio.Erin L.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful patio builder articles
When calculating the cost to build a sunroom, you need to consider your materials, design, and the cost to hire contractors. We’ve broken down the items you need to consider to calculate the true cost of building a sunroom.
If your wood floor has seen better days, you might think you have to sand it or even replace it. Sometimes, if it’s just light scratches and scuffs, polishing can be enough. Learn how to buff a hardwood floor to give it a new lease on life.
Find sunroom patio enclosures in
- Valley Springs
- Elk Grove
- San Andreas
- Sutter Creek
- French Camp
- Pine Grove
- Mokelumne Hill
- Walnut Grove
- Angels Camp
sunroom patio enclosures in Clements
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A BUILDERS INC18425 Burbank Blvd Suite 508
- A Plus Construction10398 Rockingham Dr Ste 8
- Abesco Distributing5851 Florin Perkins Rd
- Action BuildersPO Box 1275
- Action Rentals6181 Franklin Blvd
- AED Construction12560 Woods Rd
- Alco Siding & Windows Inc2539 Mercantile Dr Ste 3
Rancho Cordova, California
- Alpine Ridge ConstructionPO Box 3058
Diamond Springs, California
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- America's Dream HomeWorks7115 Watt Ave #100
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- ANC Customs245 W 22nd St
- Angels Handyman Service4748 16th Ave.
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Arrowhead CA6414 Timkir Way
Elk Grove, California
- ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL4772 Frontier Way Sacramento, Long Beach,
- Athens River Enterprises2208 Athens River Ct
Rancho Cordova, California
- AW Construction3525 E. Forest Lake Rd
- A BUILDERS INC
- Betlan ConstructionPO Box 1134
Pine grove, California
- Better Home Repair Inc4537 Tallyho Dr
- Betzler's Specialties Construction141 W Deodara St
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Border Studios3599 Hector Rd
- Bowerbird Remodeling8680 Wintu Way
- Braun Construction LLC4415 Farmington Rd
- BW Maintenance & RemodeingPO Box 1455
Yuba City, California
- Betlan Construction
- C N R Contruction2898 Swansboro Rd.`P.O. Box 2513
- C&K Builders7943 Newgate Dr.
- CACTUS CREEK CONSTRUCTION2756 E Bidwell St STE# 300-347
- Cal Best Construction & Plumbing Services8052 caymus DR
- Cal Comfort Windows & Doors1050 Kansas Ave
- California Construction and Renovations10656 Industrial Ave, Suite 100
- California Sun Rooms & Solar Technology2381 Gold River Rd Ste A
Rancho Cordova, California
- Capitol City Granite Construction8110 35th Avenue, #2
- Carl E. Cox ConstructionPO Box 2733
- Chapman Construction5150 Fair Oaks Blvd Ste 101-104
- Chriswell Home Improvements3628 Madison Ave Suite 5
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Clark Wagaman Designs3500 Power Inn Rd Ste C
- CONSOL CONSTRUCTIONPO BOX 301 GUINDA
- Crawford ConstructionP.O. Box 538
- Creative Patio Works1832 Tribute Rd
- Crowley Builders Inc1201 Plumber Wy Ste 112
- Cruz 4 ConstructionPO Box 693641
- CUSTOM PRO ELECTRIC2305 Harris Ave
- C N R Contruction
- dahlquist constructionPO Box 720441
Pinon Hills, California
- Dan Davis Construction2351 Saint Anton Dr
- DELTA BAY CONSTRUCTION & ROOFING INC.8900 Thornton Rd #8
- Deome 2 Builders Inc8401 Hidden Pass Ct
- DH Construction902 E Victor Rd
- DH Construction4324 Orange Grove Ave
- Don Hoover ConstructionPO Box 1116
- Duck's Home Theater108 Arbuckle Ave
- Dunrite Inc1939 E St
Rio Linda, California
- Dylan Wright, Electrician & Handymanpo box 1306
- dahlquist construction
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.PO Box 38
- Eagleton Construction4930 Trotter Lane
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- EcoTech Pest Management Inc1917 Marconi Cir
- Ed Neir730 East Evelyn Ave. 117
- Edwards Construction Inc3045 Del Rio Dr
- ELLIS CONSTRUCTION3320 Marlene Dr
- Eagle Reflective Shield, Inc.
- Fido Property Services Inc.915 Highland Pointe
- Fix It Today LLC.10426 Franklin Blvd
Elk Grove, California
- Foothills Construction5055 Business Center Dr # 239
- Forever Wood Construction6852 Speckle Way
- Frazier Construction7520 Oak Grove Ave
Citrus Heights, California
- Fido Property Services Inc.
- Gaines Home Improvement131 Amor Court
- George Nikkel Construction10224 Goinyour Way
- Good Hand Sacramento Handyman770 L St.
- Green Choice Living1007 W Grove Ave Ste E
- GVD Renovations620 Commerce Dr Suite D
- Gaines Home Improvement
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handyman Contractor8341 Fair Oaks Blvd
- Hartbower Construction11301 Fair Oaks Blvd
FAIR OAKS, California
- HES Demolition & Hauling5032 Brabant Ct
Elk Grove, California
- Holquin Builders6530 Leitrim Court
Citrus Heights, California
- Hybrid Homes3636 Auburn Blvd.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- K & D CONSTRUCTION13888 STRUBELS LN
Grass Valley, California
- Kees Construction529 West Oak Street
- Ken Moller Construction Inc - Phantom Screens205 Amador Rd Ste D
Sutter Creek, California
- KHR Construction9541 Nieman Ave
Elk Grove, California
- Kujala Construction1238 Alice Street G
- K & D CONSTRUCTION
- Landis Landscape & Maintenance6629 landis Ave
- Lingley Enterprises4218 Technology Drive Suit 6
- Litell Cabinet Outlet1020 Del Paso Rd 120
- Lomaxs8876 Bluff Lane
FAIR OAKS, California
- Lozano Construction7473 Candlewood Way
- LVG Construction3806 MCCLELLAN DRIVE
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Landis Landscape & Maintenance
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO30 SUNSTONE CIR
- Magnolia Outdoor Living3522 Ashford-Dunwoody Rd. Box 162
- Maximus Development Inc6132 Illinois Ave
- Maxton Builders9200 Orangevale Ave
- MDC Construction5011 Golden Foot Hill Pkwy Ste 2
El Dorado Hills, California
- MDO ConstructionPO Box 3386
- Melson Construction LLC5407 Gibbons Dr
- Motherlode Drafting & Design, LLC671 Newcsatle
- M.A.G CUSTOM PAINTING & HOME IMPROVEMENT CO