We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

A BUILDERS INC

Founded 2020 •

18425 Burbank Blvd Suite 508

Tarzana, CA 91356

Whatever your project's nature may be, we will provide the solution appropriate to your residence or place of business concerning your schedule and budget. Our professional general contractors are always friendly and provide the utmost in honest customer service. Whatever the remodeling services

07/07/2021

Piertersma L.

As a DIY handyman myself I know quality work when I see it. I wasn’t able to remodel my kitchen as it was beyond my own skills, so I hired A Builders to accomplish what I couldn’t. I was considering remodeling my kitchen for a few years and just never had the money to. When I could finally afford it, I was so spooked about hiring a contractor. Every story I heard was so terrifying! Everyone I knew remodeled got ripped off, the contractor did a horrible job and had to redo the project, or simply took their money and never showed up. I went on a couple of different website to read reviews and watch client testimonials. After meeting a couple of them, I signed a contract with A Builders. They had great reviews and when I asked if they can take me to a few of their completed and ongoing projects; they did not hesitate! They immediately agreed. We ended up remodeling our kitchen, backyard, and added a new laundry room. Their crew was so respectful, clean, and always on time. Living in your home through construction can be a little bothersome and disturbing. Not to mention that you have no privacy but the crew gave me as much privacy as possible and also disturbed me as little as possible since I work from home. The quality and craftsmanship A Builders provides is just superb! If you are looking for a good, and trustworthy contractor definitely call A Builder’s! They made what I thought would be a horrible experience into a marvelous, easy-going one! I’ll certainly be contacting them down the road for all my remodeling projects. All in all, I was thoroughly satisfied with their work ethic, promptness and punctuality, and their character, which for me is most important. Your home is a sacred placed and i don’t believe in allowing people to work in my home unless they have outstanding character and positive/professional attitudes. Thanks for all the help fellas, I will use your services again in the not so distant future!

Description of Work
A home remodeling project

Category bathtub refinishing, closet systems, countertops, hardwood floor, remodeling, siding, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

07/06/2021

Henderson M.

We wanted to convert my garage into an ADU to bring in rental income and add a pool to our home in Riverside. After working with our architect for months (not affiliated with Advanced) and going back and forth with the city to get the plans approved, which was a headache itself, we were finally ready to build. I contacted A Builders and a few other General Contractors I found online. I emailed them the plans, and they could meet with me that week and get me a quote. Out of the 4 contractors I met, Eddie wasn’t the cheapest (but also not the highest we received) but I really liked his energy, clarity, and that he always answered his phone (which continued after we hired him), he sat down with us and went through all the costs and the positives and negatives about different materials he could use. No one else spent so much time with us or followed up. We signed with him and he got to work right away. There were a couple of things that came up. We had a drywall issue where things just weren’t as smooth as we wanted, but he took care of it until it was just right. After going back and forth with the city, I really appreciate how smooth the building process went. I can’t wait to use our new pool this summer, it made our backyard look like a resort! We will start showing the rental soon, but feedback from friends and family has all been excellent. Now that I see how beautiful our rental is, I kind of want to update our house too! We would hire A Builders again in a heartbeat.

Description of Work
ADU Project

Category bathtub refinishing, closet systems, electrician, lighting, remodeling, siding, garage builders, home builders, marble & granite, architect, home remodeling

New Life Painting

New Life Painting is a painting contractor specializing in interior and exterior residential painting and drywall work. We offer free estimates! We have been providing exceptional work and customer service since 1987 for over 4,000 clients. Customer satisfaction is guaranteed; if you are not happy, we will redo the service for you until you are!

Offers by New Life Painting on Angi
    Berger's Painting

We are a family owned and operated business and been in business since 1981. Our professionalism and quality craftsmanship will accurately reflect your taste and lifestyle with a min of $1500. Please reach out to me directly 855-237-4147.

Offers by Berger's Painting on Angi
    Jose's Painting

Professional Interior & Exterior Painting. Quality work, low prices, and excellent references. Specializing in residential homes, buildings, apartment complexes, commercial/industrial buildings. Father and son company, over 40 years in business.Please call today my direct number at 323-251-5677. Can be reached at any time

Award 2022