A BUILDERS INC

California: Contractors
11/30/2022

18425 Burbank Blvd Suite 508

Tarzana, CA 91356

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

Whatever your project's nature may be, we will provide the solution appropriate to your residence or place of business concerning your schedule and budget. Our professional general contractors are always friendly and provide the utmost in honest customer service. Whatever the remodeling services you are looking to tackle, let us help you out. To learn more about our services, contact A Builders, Inc., today! ...

home remodeling (2)closet design (2)bathtub refinishing (2)interior painting (1)architect (1)home builder (1)lighting (1)hardwood floors (1)electrician (1)marble & granite (2)siding companies (2)garage building (1)

07/07/2021

As a DIY handyman myself I know quality work when I see it. I wasn’t able to remodel my kitchen as it was beyond my own skills, so I hired A Builders to accomplish what I couldn’t. I was considering remodeling my kitchen for a few years and just never had the money to. When I could finally afford it, I was so spooked about hiring a contractor. Every story I heard was so terrifying! Everyone I knew...

Description of Work
A home remodeling project

Category bathtub refinishing,closet systems,countertops,hardwood floor,remodeling,siding,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/22/2021

07/06/2021

We wanted to convert my garage into an ADU to bring in rental income and add a pool to our home in Riverside. After working with our architect for months (not affiliated with Advanced) and going back and forth with the city to get the plans approved, which was a headache itself, we were finally ready to build. I contacted A Builders and a few other General Contractors I found online. I emailed the...

Description of Work
ADU Project

Category bathtub refinishing,closet systems,electrician,lighting,remodeling,siding,garage builders,home builders,marble & granite,architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/16/2021