Service Genius

Founded undefined • With Angi since October 2017

Service Genius provides the highest quality products and services by leveraging the latest in technology with the best technicians in the area. We guarantee, once you experience the Genius Difference, you will know that you have found the right company....

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+2 more images

HVAC Companies202091311
Replace a rooftop package unit
Package unit replacement  project

Central system upgrade project
Central system upgrade

202091103

4.4

HVAC Companies (10)air duct cleaning (2)

11/17/2021

Robbie S.

This company is irresponsible and unprofessional, went through multiple customer service representatives for the same install. Technician did NOT show up on time, no text or phone call, I was assured, due to a timeframe with my tenant that the technician would show up to once again "measure" so the install would go smoothly, this did NOT happen, it is past 9am and the "tracking" on the technician once again showed 19 minutes to arrival, once again, well past the agreed scheduled appointment time. The on call service center, guaranteed me the technician would show up at the time scheduled, like I said, he did not, STAY AWAY from this company, they do not provide the service they PROMISE!!! If I could give NEGATIVE STARS I WOULD!!!!

Description of Work
Ductless AC/Heat Units (2)

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

08/20/2021

Tom P.

While the estimate was professional and timely, pricing was on the higher end.

Description of Work
Quote on new 5 ton ac unit replacement.

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

02/11/2021

Cynthia C.

SUPERB. William Monk was absolutely thorough. Inspecting, testing, cleaning, and adjusting as needed. He explained every step, answering questions, describing how each part of the furnace works. Very skilled, well prepared, intelligent and friendly. Heater is now in excellent condition. While others refused to work on such an old heater, he treated it with real respect. Very grateful to William and assistant Daniel. Highly recommend Service Genius !

Description of Work
Complete cleaning and maintenance of heater built in 1965

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

12/10/2020

Leslie W.

Very well. It was not removed because of asbestos but the technician was very good explaining and taking care of the sealing off process

Description of Work
Remove an old floor furnace

Category air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 12/10/2020

10/10/2020

doris D.

Service Genius helped my family out during this past hot summer. Getting air conditioning installed changed our lives. Installation was efficient and went smoothly. All their workers are very friendly. Reaching their representatives was easy and they were really willing to help us and accommodate our needs. I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], It was an honor to help and serve you. We are always glad to be of service. Thank you so much from being such a great customer. Thanks, Sergio

10/10/2020

Erik M.

When my A/C clunked out at 6pm one evening during the hottest days of summer during this crazy year (2020). I thought it would be impossible to get someone out to look at much less fix the problem quickly. And I was pretty much accurate until I called service genius. Not only did they arrive the very next morning early and on time, The problem was fixed. They did a complete thorough inspection of my system and explained everything in great detail in terms I understood and as the temperature started rising my AC unit turned on and kept the house cool the rest of the summer. Big thanks to the amazing team at Service Genius. A+ service in my book.

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 08/31/2020

[Member Name Removed]! We are so proud to have served you! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. We truly value your business. Thanks again, Service Genius

10/08/2020

Charlotte G.

Am axing job. It was a huge install and it was well worth the expertise

Description of Work
Heating & A/C

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

09/16/2020

Jeffrey G.

We just had Service Genius replacement our entire HVAC system and ducting. These guys are amazing! They did a great job and their service was impeccable. We did have one glitch where the system we were quoted on didn't turn out to be available to they upgraded us to another system at no extra charge. I highly recommend working with these guys! I'm very happy with the results!

Description of Work
Complete replacement of HVAC unit and Ducting

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/11/2020

07/15/2019

Patricia C.

It's wonderful in all area especially the customer service.

Description of Work
They did a AC and heating service.

Work Completed On 07/15/2019

01/05/2019

Lawrence F.

I'm happy to be adding a good review for Service Genius, as i was surprised to find only one other previous review listed (their Yelp reviews are excellent, which I decided to take a chance on.) . I called on Tuesday afternoon and they scheduled me for an appointment Wednesday morning. I got the feeling that if I was a customer with an emergency, they would have been out Tuesday afternoon. They worked on my A/C under the LADWP AC Optimization program. The technician Vladimir was thorough, cleaned up quite a few things, informed me about the health of my heating and air, and walked me through setting up my new Nest thermostat. If you haven't signed up for the DWP program, I highly recommend it ... my out of pocket cost $0 and Service Genius is in my phone book for future service calls and recommendations.

Description of Work
LA DWP AC optimization program

Work Completed On 01/03/2019

10/02/2017

William M.

The technician was friendly and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and keep me advised of what he was working on the whole time. After he identified the problem, he informed me of how much the repair would be. After accepting the work, the repair was completed quickly and for a very fair price. He even cleaned up my furnace and A/C unit. Highly recommend Service Genius!

Description of Work
I had Service Genius come to my house to repair My Air Conditioner.

Work Completed On 09/29/2017

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Check, Financing
    California
    California: Contractors
    09/30/2023

Providing full service. Service, maintenance, tune ups and full system replacement.

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment