Aeris Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 2000 •

CA

9614 Cozycroft Ave

Chatsworth, CA 91311

Since 2000 here at Aeris we have made it our absolute dedication and sole goal to make our clients pleased. Pleased with our customer service, our professional workmanship, and our unwillingness to provide service shy of perfection! We provide all sorts of HVAC services like service / maintenance, Free estimates for new installs, membership plans, Attic Services such as insulation and radiant barrier, Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning, and much more!...

HVAC Companies (13)insulation (3)air duct cleaning (1)

04/27/2021

The service was great. They were fantastic. They finished everything in one day. The work was great. They were professional and on time.

Description of Work
They redid the AC and heating unit and installed air duct.

Work Completed On 04/06/2021

07/08/2019

Jason is just wonderful. He talked me through everything. They did a great job installing

Description of Work
Hvac install

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

05/29/2019

The unexpected turns in the job made this process particularly difficult and I was on a tight schedule. I got many estimates and more than half were attempts to swindle me. But these guys were the best. They interfaced with those who knew my County's code to make sure everything as perfect, and if things did not go as planned, they always exerted great effort in making it right as soon as possible...

Description of Work
I needed a wall heater replaced, which turned into a more involved job of needing to replace the flu vent.

Work Completed On 10/01/2018

05/24/2019

Aeris did a great job installing a new A/C and heating system in my 1931 3/2 bungalow in central L.A.. Jason and his crew took great care of us.The system they installed brought new life to our old home. We couldn't be happier!

Description of Work
Install central air and heat.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,insulation

Work Completed On 11/07/2018

05/24/2019

The Job went well, Started and finished on a timely matter. The installation staff were professional, and always cleaned up after they were finsihed for the day. I can't say enough how Happy we are with the complete outcome of Aeris Heating & AC. Would highly reccomend them for their quality of product and service. Top Draw!

Description of Work
New Heating furnace & AC

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

05/22/2019

everything went well. They were responsive. Came back after install to make everything was running smoothly

Description of Work
Installed ac unit

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

05/20/2019

The service went pretty well. They are good, very competitive price and I have recommended them to my neighbor.

Description of Work
They Installed my AC unit and they also did routine maintenance.

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

05/20/2019

They did not charge me and they were friendly and honest.

Description of Work
They came in, spend about half an hour to 45 minutes and did diagnostic on what the problem was but unfortunately they couldn't fix it.

Work Completed On 06/20/2018

05/20/2019

It was very good, they did it in a very short time. Very professional, courteous and try to minimize the dirt and mess they made. I was very pleased with the company. I would call them again. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
They put insulation inside my attic.

Category insulation

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

05/20/2019

It was great, they successfully installed the new unit in.They are very friendly, personable and fast. The price was very competitive. They are very responsive and they came when they said they will and they are always on time.

Description of Work
They installed a new air conditioning unit.

Work Completed On 08/10/2017

Aeris inc. offered a large selection of services for your property! - Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance / Service Calls - HVAC replacement - Free estimates - Insulation - Air Duct Replacement - Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning - Energy Efficient Upgrades (solar, windows, Cool roof, Etc...)

Additions