R.A.M. CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1991 • With Angi since September 2010

4.3

R A M Construction is an Owner operated remodeling contractor serving the central valley since 1991....

Hot Shot Welds

Quality fabricator. Fencing and gates for home owner's as well as art and other services. Agricultural services. Mobile welding.

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Junk King Stockton

**You Point. We Lift. Junk Gone!**Specializing in Junk Removal / Hauling! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

10/24/2017

Rocky did a great job he’s professional and knows his trade well.

Description of Work
Foundation for a new accessory dwelling unit.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,fencing,hauling services,home builders

06/07/2017

One day to tear down and set new posts. And another day to put it up. They replaced 60+ feet of fence, and even reinforced a side fence for no additional coast.

Description of Work
They replaced my entire back fence.

09/05/2015

Friendly and willing to accommodate several changes. Have had many complements on completed job.

Description of Work
Installed concrete driveway and several sidewalks stamped and brushed. Very satisfied with quality of work.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,fencing,stamped concrete

06/30/2015

Description of Work
They charged a lot of money, and "sealed" the gutters. They leaked almost immediately. I complained after many phone calls with no response, and theoretically, someone came and fixed them. They still leak. A complete RIP OFF.

This is not my company.

08/05/2013

Prompt, courteous and professional. Completed job within estimated time and under estimated cost. Cleaned yard thoroughly of debris, nails, and construction trash.

Description of Work
Reshingled full roof and repaired/replaced damaged insulation and drywall.

10/21/2010

I assume this is a very busy company because they didn't exactly come out in person to give me an estimate. They just gave me one via my Angie's list request. I thought that was a little odd because I was not able to give them the correct measurement because I just guess-timated the length assuming that they would physically come out and measure themselves. Not really the best first impression to give a potential customer. If they don't have enough time to give me an estimate I wonder if they would have had time to do the work. Cannot speak to the quality of work. I might have caught them at a bad time. But at least they responded. A few companies on here simply don't respond at all to the Angie's List e-mail request.

Description of Work
Replacement of 54 ft, 6ft tall, 10 ft double wide gate, redwood fence

Category fencing

I replied with this email and would have been willing to go to his home if he wanted. Member, I am responding to your email about replacing 60' x 6' fence with 8' wide double door gate. The price to remove, haul and build the fence is $1700.00 Please feel free to call if you have any questions. Office: 209-531-2008 Cellular: 209-613-4094 Thanks, Rocky Mustaca R.A.M. Construction

Residential & Commercial Construction, Building of new and remodeling of old residential homes or buildings,Kitchens, Baths, Foundations, Framing,Finish Carpentry, Concrete flawork, Patios and Walkways,Brick, Block, Stone work, Tile, Doors and Windows, Plumbing, Electrical, Landscaping, Excavation, Bobcat Work, Dump, Swimming Pool Construction (Excavation,rebar,tile,deck,plumbing),