Debbie's Personal Assistant

personal assistant...

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
Total Landscape Concepts

Total Landscape Concepts is owner operated, serving business and residential properties in Placer and Eldorado and Sacramento Counties. Licensed and insured, TLC is the only call needed for all of your landscape installation, repair and maintenance needs. Free Estimates! Cost is determined by the job-Hourly rate available as well. No Trip Charge for regular services. Extra charge for after hours emergency service- Available 24 hours a day. Licensed and insured under Total Landscape Concepts CA lic 946655.

Martin's Painting

Complete Professional Commercial & Residential Panting Services Interior, Exterior. and custom finishes. At Martin’s Painting you can be assured of the proper service preparation and selection of the right type of paint for the job. All of our staff members have been trained to meet their highest quality standards. Each job is supervised by the owner to guarantee your absolute satisfaction. We take pride in the quality of work we provide. We are regularly recommended by many of our happy customers for work carried out which is always welcome and appreciated. Feel free to ask for written references. We are always willing to provide them.

06/24/2017

I didn't have any work done.

Description of Work
I didn't get any work done

Category lawn service

01/15/2016

Description of Work
Dony know what they did

Category lawn service,moving companies,pet sitters

06/22/2013

Debbie was on time and works hard and completes her job from beginning to end very cooperative and work wells with others, she also trims bushes around my house.

Description of Work
Packed moving boxes, cleaning apartment once moved, swept, mopped floors, wiped window sells, groomed animals and water house plants, made beds, cleaned shower, cooked. General house cleaning.

Category lawn service,moving companies,pet sitters

Thank you for you compliments I plan to continue to work deligantly for you again in the future I can be contact and will always work 150%

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal