Ahmad Hassan Landscape Services

Founded 2008 •

Ahmad Hassan Landscape Services (AHLS) is the landscape design and installation company of Celebrity Landscaper & The Original Host of HGTV & DIY Network's Yard Crashers. AHLS primarily services homes in the greater Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area and occasionally Southern California and special out of state projects. As an accredited horticultural consultant and lifelong gardener, Ahmad takes pride in being licensed as a California C-27 Landscape Contractor (License #917788) and PLANET Certified Landscape Maintenance Technician. Services include: * Front Yard & Backyard Garden Landscape Design & Installation * Drought Tolerant Landscaping * Plant Design, Nursery Sales & Installation * Restorative Makeovers & Face lifts (Yard Crashing :-) * Demolition & Property Clean up * Hardscape / Concrete / Masonry / Natural Stone * Garden structures, Metal fabrication and Carpentry * Lawn and Lawn Alternative Installation * Sprinklers, Drip Irrigation & Drainage Solutions * Spas and Water Features * Outdoor Living, Kitchens & Entertainment Spaces * Landscape Lighting * Aesthetic and Seasonal Pruning * Seasonal Maintenance, Irrigation Tune-ups & Installation AHLS's leader Ahmad Hassan is an accessible advocate for homeowners and resolves landscape issues as a sought after Green Industry Expert at Home & Garden shows all over the country. Now you can have his expertise right in your own backyard, leading a team to create your landscape makeover. Call AHLS (510-376-3228) or go online for a consultation request today. AHLS, Transforming Outdoor Living....

Maranata Landscaping Inc.

Maranata Landscaping Inc. has helped many owners with remodeling their landscape projects and maintenance for over 15 years as a company and 25 years of experience. Maranata Landscaping, Inc. serves the landscape needs for residential and commercial in the bay area, serving mostly Atherton, Menlo Park, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Mountain View, Sunnyvale, San Clara, Cupertino, Saratoga, Los Gatos. Clean Ups - Dead Trees, Bushes, Weeds Planting - Trees, Shrubs, Flowers General Landscaping - Hardscaping, Pathways, Cement Woodwork - Fences, Decks, Arbors Tree Service - Prunning, Stump grinding, Removal

The Paver Company

We are a locally owned and operated small business specializing in transforming your outdoor living areas into functional and stylish retreats for you, your friends, and family. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday by appointment only. We accept cash, check, credit cards and we also have attractive financing options available. Ask about our monthly specials and promotions! We look forward to creating your custom TPC dreamscape!

David Morris Concrete Construction

Quality Not Quantity, is our motto at David Morris Concrete. It doesn't matter how large or small the job might be. We take pride in our attention to the design and detail that is put into every job. Superior craftmanship, quality materials and excellent customer service equals satisfied customers. That is what David Morris Concrete has promised and has consistantly delivered to all of our customers since we opened over 45 years ago.

03/27/2020

Little did I know that when I went to Ahmad's website on 2-13-20 and filled out his questionnaire....I would be sitting here today a little over a month later with my new front yard. Who would have known that as he was almost completing the journey of this transformation.....life as we knew it would change with the Coronavirus and I would be one of the first counties in California and the US to be "sheltered in place". He did his due diligence and researched if/how he could complete the job, and voila....on 3-19-20.....he gathered his "troops" and worked from sun up to sun down to finish my beautiful yard. We started with a yard that my parents had landscaped 52 years ago and ended with a masterpiece. Ahmad was able to figure out what to do with a gopher population here that no exterminator was able to eradicate...to keeping some of the original plantings for my sentimental purposes that would work with the design. What continually impressed me was Ahmad's vision and his ability to pivot when need be. It was obvious from the beginning of our relationship how artistic we was and his extraordinary knowledge of flowers, plants, soil, drip systems, lighting, etc. From the start we knew what the budget was and he continually made sure to keep me informed every step of the way. Most important to me was that I trusted him!! He is down to earth, so very honest, and.......delivers what he promises....many times over and above! And.....a huge bonus.....everyone in his "crew" is amazing as well! During this sad, chaotic pandemic that we are living today....I am able to walk outside and gaze at my creation and bend down and touch my new flowers and plants.... courtesy of Ahmad.... and feel content and peaceful if even for a moment. Bottom line.....Ahmad Hassan...is an extraordinary landscaper...an honest visionary.....who I now consider a friend for life!

Description of Work
Landscaping my front yard.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,outdoor lighting

[Member Name Removed], I do my best to match up with each clients wants, needs and energy. You were ready! All I did was meet you at the starting line. I listened, engaged my team and we began. I sincerely appreciated your trust in me and only wanted to deliver on all that you asked for. Apparently we did. ;-) Thanks again for allowing us to transform your nearly 50 year old landscape into something fresh, new and pleasing to yourself, while maintaining the structural elements of the past.

03/25/2020

I am very happy with the results. We had suggestions for what we wanted and Ahmad provided input and a balance was the final product. Some plants were trimmed and left but most of the area was revitalized and replanted with low maintenance color plants. New drip was installed and mulch was applied. The lattice fence looks great. Ahmad's crew were great. Everything was spotless at the end of each day and to my surprise, everything was finished in four days--exactly as he had said.

Description of Work
Landscape around the pool and deck was renovated. Lattice fence was built to separate the pool from the equipment.

Category landscaping

[Member Name Removed] is a sharp client and on top of business. I worked hard to match his personality with regular and clear communication and deliver a stellar re-landscaping of his backyard - Ahmad

Front Yard & Backyard Landscape Design & Installation | Drought Tolerant Landscaping | Nursery Sales & Installation | Restorative Makeovers (Yard Crashing :-) | Demo & Property Clean up | Hardscapes | Concrete | Masonry | Natural Stone | Garden Structures | Metal Fabrication & Carpentry | Lawn and Lawn Alternative Installation | Sprinklers, Drip Irrigation & Drainage Solutions | Spas & Water Features | Outdoor Kitchens & Entertainment Spaces | Landscape Lighting | Pruning | Seasonal Maintenance

Lawn Mowing, Tree Service, Raking Leaves, Weekly Maintenance