If you have an older home, you might need to use a pipe descaler to keep your pipes from clogging. Find out what a pipe descaler is best used for and when you need to consider hiring a pro to help you with the process with this guide.
Get matched with top drain pipe contractors in Cambria, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local drain pipe contractors.
Recent Drain Pipe Installation Reviews in Cambria
- Galaxy Plumbing and Repairs, Inc.He's done work for me for 20 years. He is excellent . His expertise is re-plumbing or updating plumbing at a very reasonable price.
- Rebaza Landscaping Maintenance ServicesExceeded my expectations!!!! Claif and his crew were very professional, friendly and easy to work with. They did quality work, measuring twice and then a third time, to make sure everything was perfect. They were prompt and worked hard, sometimes more than 10 hours/day. Claif was very quick to respond to my texts and answer any questions I had. I appreciated how Claif would always double check with me when there was a choice or decision to be made. It was obvious that it was important to him that I got exactly what I wanted. I now have the backyard of my dreams, and I owe it all to Claif and his crew. I have posted both before and after photos read less
- Rebaza Landscaping Maintenance ServicesClaif was able to meet me at my house after work which was really nice. He gave me an estimate for weed removal and removal of large concrete pieces in our back yard. He quoted me at $550, which I thought was a bit high, but he explained that half of about $200 of it was for roundup costs and disposal fees for the concrete which seemed reasonable. He gave me some thoughtful ideas about retaining wall placement, drainage, and landscaping. He seemed to have a good eye for those things. I would like to have him come back and bid on those items. I would recommend their services read less
- Arrow Plumbing Drain and Repair ServiceArrow Plumbing is the first plumber I contact when I have any plumbing issues. The response time is immediate and identifying issues with my plumbing has always been a success. Every project that has been worked on with Arrow plumbing is clean and organized. For some reason the project always seems much cleaner than before they arrived... and thats even under the sink! I am more than satisfied with the service, but what I credit them the most on is how well they have educated me in resolving issues that can be performed myself or educating me on ways to ensure the same problem doesn't happen twice... Good job to their team for making us feel confident in our purchase of our bathroom remodel and their competitive prices, but more importantly providing the best customer service from all team members of their Arrow Plumbing Corporation read less
- ZIERMAN PLUMBING & HEATINGOutstanding work, very professional and knowledgeable. I will reccomend Zierman;s to all my friends. Repairman Darren did exceptional work.
- All County LandscapingIt was great experience, they were friendly and professional. They make sure everything was done correctly. I have a big dog at home and they were very careful to work around him and not let him scape.
- Mitigation IncI had heard water running even after shutting off the water to the house, so I called the DWP to see if it was in their system. The DWP came out on Saturday afternoon and they told me that the leak was somewhere between their meter box and the house water shutoff valve, so it was my responsibility to fix it. The DWP tried to identify the location of the leak, but couldn't as they didn't have the proper equipment. So, I called Mitigation on Saturday and they scheduled the leak detection/repair for the following day, Sunday. Travis the scheduler/supervisor, was professional and delivered what he promised-- excellent service and quality work at a reasonable and competitive price. Daniel and Alfredo, the craftsmen, showed up exactly on time and were very courteous and explained to me everything they were going to do to find the leak. They quickly gained my trust as I watched them identify where the leak was using their sonar equipment. Once the leak was found (fortunately it wasn't under the sidewalk or driveway), they showed me the leak. Daniel corresponded with Travis, explaining what it would take to repair the leak and then Travis and I agreed on a price. They said their repair would be guaranteed also for at least one year. Daniel and Alfredo did have to dig up lots of dirt and mud to get at the leak and they were very careful to keep the dirt on plastic and keep the work area immaculate. Then, they set to work to cut out the appropriate sections of pipe and solder the new connections. I watched a little of this work going on from my window and I could tell they were very focused and diligent. After finishing repairing the leak, they went for a dinner break and came back to make sure everything was good before covering the pipe and refilling the hole. They left the worksite perfectly clean and no one could tell that a major repair had just be done. I could tell that both Daniel and Alfredo took real pride in their craft and enjoy their job. They have the skills, equipment and attitude that isn't seen as much as we would like these days. Bottom line, Mitigation saved the day! I will never use any other plumber but them for future jobs. Thank you, Mitigation read less
- Tolosa Gardens & Landscapes, Inc.Bill came over within a couple days to discuss the work. He sent in an estimate a few days later and did the work a week afterwards. His men cleaned up and left the area neat and tidy.
- All Seasons Gardening & LandscapingAll Seasons Gardening and Landscaping did an excellent job. He was very professional. He measured everything and went over with me the existing problem that I had and measured the yard for the highs and lows and thought up the best solution to do the job. He also recommended that I was watering my yard too much. He adjusted my sprinklers and my timers. He went over all the stations. We did them so they ran correctly so we could get the best usage of my water, about 50% more. That made me happy. He took care of my drainage problem. He recommended other things I should do to improve the drainage in my yard. He's very upfront. He didn't try to spend my money. He told me exactly what I needed and how it was going to cost. I had other people out giving me estimates. I think putting far too many drains in, to try to jack up the price. He didn't try to take advantage of me read less
- First Call PlumbingWe called First Call Plumbing based on our first good experience with the provider. I rated punctuality as B because the main office mismanaged my first appointment. On the second appointment, I was given an estimate of $85/hour for 2 hours of work. On the day of the service, Todd arrived at 8am and started work at 8:10. Pace of work was moderate but he entertained at least one phone call during work and he arrived with only one hose for the two water heaters that needed to be drained. I provided another hose so draining could be done in parallel. Work was completed at 10:10. The bill was written for 2.5 hours of work + parts. I objected to the extra half hour charge. I was told that the additional ten minutes was rounded up to the next half hour. I pointed out that he started work at 8:10 and he took a phone call so he only worked for 2 hours. I was told "it is what it is". I said that I expected more from First Call, I was told "Do you know how difficult it is to run a business with workman's comp and travel expense? I would loose money if I charge you any less." I said I fully appreciate the tough competitive climate and that's why I wanted to support your business model and called you, but if you were going to lose money shouldn't you have reflect that in your bid and estimate? I was told that "Had I quoted you for $100/hour you would not have hired me". We will continue to consider First Call based on our excellent first experience with them, however, experiences such as the above does considerable damage to the environment of trust they work so hard to create - hence a B read less
Drain Pipe Installers in Cambria
- Business Description:We do anything from landscape installations and tear-outs to basic weekly/bi-weekly lawn care maintenance.Recent Review:These guys are awesome. Great attitude, hard working and always helpful! We have a decent sized yard and they keep it looking great. Would recommend!Michael E.
- Business Description:A full service landscape company based in California's beautiful Central Coast. For 12 years Addison Landscape has raised the bar offering local residents customized landscapes that represent both the customer & the natural beauty of their homes. Where your vision is our personal attention read lessRecent Review:Crew was amazing, and whole process went fairly smoothly. The only negative is that miscommunication early in the process caused the original estimate to be quite a bit less than what the final job ended up costing. Be sure to be very clear in writing about what is/isn't included and you should have a great experience. I'd definitely hire them again, and a neighbor is using them as well read lessJames S.
- Business Description:Hello, My name is Adrian and this is my locally owned and operated company. I have been in business for 10 years. I'm here to provide high quality work. Call today and let me put my experience to work for you! read lessRecent Review:My neighbor informed me that he saw water flooding out from my yard. Upon inspection, I noticed a broken valve in my sprinkler. It was late in the day when I was contacted by Adrian but he came even after normal working hours and fixed the valve. Very professional and friendly servic read lessSeok Dong K.
- Business Description:Handyman service. Licensed general contractor since 1989.Recent Review:Paul took care of the problem very quickly. Quite happy with his work.June W.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 5256, San Luis Obispo, CA 93403.Recent Review:I have been using All Seasons Landscaping for maintenance services for about a year. They crew does a good job, they are punctual and reliable.Joey L.
- Business Description:Custom landscape design & construction company. 12 years in business in SLO county!Recent Review:This did not go well and we parted 8 months after we began the process. We heard a variety of reasons why things were not progressing - short staffed, people sick, holidays, weather etc. We were originally quoted 1-2k for design work. We have an extremely small backyard and were thus surprised to get a bill for 2500k with implementation costs of 42k. We then received another design bill of $600 and had had enough. They stated that we had asked for a number of changes that required more work. We did ask for a few changes but also pointed out a number of mistakes they made (they had a Cal Poly student doing the CAD work) which required rework and wasted out time. Would not recommend them. This is the problem in this area when times are good they have more work than they can handle read lessNorm B.
- Business Description:Landscape ContractorRecent Review:Bill came over within a couple days to discuss the work. He sent in an estimate a few days later and did the work a week afterwards. His men cleaned up and left the area neat and tidy. <br />Lawrence B.
- Business Description:SM Plumbing and Handyman Service provides home repair and plumbing services. If we are not at your home within an hour of when we say we will, then you get a discount. We finish work on time even if we have to work extra hours, at no additional charges. Lowest cost of labor in the Central Coast. Drain Cleaning, leaks we can be there in less then an hour read lessRecent Review:He was nice and polite, but it took him too long and he didn't show up on time. He told me that it would only take 3 hours, but it ended up taking 7. He didn't give me a senior citizen discount, I asked him if he offers this when I first called him and he said he did. I had another appointment scheduled, but I ended up cancelling it. I would never use him again read lessRae K.
- Business Description:INTELCO CONTRACTING is a full service General Building and Enegry Upgrade Contractor. We specialize in Residential Remodeling, Additions, New Construction, Energy Audits, Upgrades and Retrofits. We have performed over 2000 Energy Retrofits. We are making homes comfortable, safe and energy efficient. We are an Authorized PG&E, SoCal Gas and SoCal Edison Energy Upgrade California Participating Contractor. Our work helps homeowners and Property Owners from Santa Barbara to San Francisco save mon.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drain pipe installer articles
A French drain is a ditch lined with gravel and inset with a perforated pipe that drains water. It usually diverts water to a drainage ditch, storm drain, or sewage system. French drains are usually installed in basements or yards.
The first thing you’ll need to determine is whether it’s a spot repair issue or a total line replacement issue. Water main repair costs an average of $843.
Find drain pipe contractors in
- Morro Bay
- Los Osos
- Paso Robles
- San Luis Obispo
- San Miguel
- Avila Beach
- Pismo Beach
- Grover Beach
- Santa Margarita
- Arroyo Grande
- King City
- Big Sur
- Santa Maria
drain pipe contractors in Cambria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 805 REMODEL AND CONSTRUCTION7730 Valle Ave
- 805 REMODEL AND CONSTRUCTION
- Addison LandscapePO Box 96
Arroyo Grande, California
- Adrian's Landscaping509 E 1st St
- Affordable Septic & Sewer1214 Bauer Ave
Santa Maria, California
- All County Landscaping731 S. Lincoln St.
Santa Maria, California
- All Seasons Gardening & Landscaping1167 E Grande Ave
Arroyo Grande, California
- Alpha and the Omega PlumbingP.O Box 2413
- Available Plumbing Services3586 Blackhawk Dr.
- AVG PLUMBINGP.O Box 532
Pismo Beach, California
- Addison Landscape
- S. Carlson's Plumbing7990 Adelaida Rd
Paso Robles, California
- SAGE ECOLOGICAL LANDSCAPES1301 Los Osos Valley Rd
Los Osos, California
- Shirley A. Wilson Insurance Services550 Lakeside Drive Suite 9
- SM Plumbing And Handyman ServicesPO Box 977
Santa Maria, California
- Stanard Inc.1081 Highland Way
Grover Beach, California
- S. Carlson's Plumbing
- Tolosa Gardens & Landscapes, Inc.1241 Johnson Ave #353
San Luis Obispo, California
- Tolosa Gardens & Landscapes, Inc.
- Water Fixers Plumbing & Filtration2004 Preisker Ln Ste J
Santa Maria, California
- Water Fixers Plumbing & Filtration
- ZIERMAN PLUMBING & HEATING2341 MEREDITH LN
Santa Maria, California
- ZIERMAN PLUMBING & HEATING