Paragon Builders

Remodeling - General Project

Remodeling - General Project

home remodeling
Driveway

Paragon Builders, a Construction and Home Improvement Company. We provide remodeling and construction services for residential and commercial property owners, specializing in home / room additions, bathroom remodeling, kitchen remodeling, complete home renovation, green remodeling, energy efficiency planning and upgrading, flooring, roofing, violation corrections, among other services. From complete remodel of your kitchen, your bathroom, interior or exterior of your home or you need to design and plan your project, our company is devoted to exceed our clients expectations. Please explore our website to learn more about us and the type of work we can do for you....

home remodeling (39)architect (7)home builder (1)lighting (20)tile installation (18)flooring (17)plumbers (16)glass repair (9)window replacement (8)roofing (6)cabinet makers (6)garage building (4)

02/17/2021

Paragon Builders exhibited superb workmanship A to Z. Brick laying is an art form and the company found vintage bricks to match our 1920s home. We highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Driveway

Category concrete repair,remodeling

Work Completed On 02/16/2021

Thank you very much for your kind of you, it was a pleasure working with you.

11/17/2020

Guy Liba was great to work with. He dealt with the City of Burbank for all permits, and Burbank can be tricky and difficult. He made sure each step of the process went smoothly. Not only were we very happy with the workmanship, but also the price, which was much more reasonable than another quote from a highly recommended contractor. But what really stood out was Guy's desire to make sure we were ...

Description of Work
Demolition of a fireplace and chimney in the middle of the house

Category remodeling,architect

Work Completed On 11/17/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you both. Always friendly and appreciative. Thank you!

11/14/2020

Guy and his team came in to remodel our bathroom over the past few months, and did a fantastic job all round. We’ll definitely be working with them again on our other projects, and recommending them to friends and neighbors. Our existing bathroom was essentially a complete teardown, so we had sourced three quotes. Paragon came in second place for cost, but I’m absolutely convinced they were the co...

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/23/2021

Thank you so much for your review. It was a true pleasure to work with you and I look forward to working with you again. Your kindness is much appreciated!

09/08/2020

I couldn't have been more pleased with the outcome. Guy and his crew were consummate professionals who completed this project to spec. I have a contemporary styled home and needed a storage unit built to match (smooth coat stucco, steel roof, etc.) Guy came out and provided me with a novel design that maximized space and minimized cost. During construction, Guy stopped by daily to monitor the proj...

Description of Work
Custom Storage Unit

Category garage builders

Work Completed On 08/11/2020

Thank you for your review, I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you.

08/31/2020

Guy Liba at Paragon Builders just completed our master bathroom remodel. This was the second large remodel we used them for. From beginning to end, the project went smoothly and professionally, as we had both expected and hoped for. Not only did Guy’s team do a professional job on the labor, but Guy helped me with the design. Guy worked with me to figure out the best way to make sure all of the ti...

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category architect,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It is the biggest compliment to have you call me back for another project. I enjoyed working with you on your design.

03/06/2020

We are extremely satisfied with the results of Guy and his crew's excellent work. All aspects of the project from the initial estimate to its completion (which was ahead of schedule) were clearly presented by Guy. The workers were diligent and careful.

Description of Work
Closet Build-out

Category closet systems

Work Completed On 03/02/2020

Thank you for your review. It was a true pleasure to work with you.

02/25/2020

Fantastic - would hire Guy/ his company again

Description of Work
Remodeled garage

Category remodeling,garage builders

Work Completed On 10/24/2019

01/05/2020

Excellent, Guy’s workers were on time, neat and cleaned up every night. Guy was over everyday to check the progress and available by text or email if needed. Quote was within our budget and his timeline was exact.

Description of Work
Remodeled bathroom

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/29/2019

Thank you for your review. I appreciate it

09/15/2019

Excellent - we could not be more pleased with how the work turned out. Working with Guy and the Paragon team was very easy, and they showed great patience as we figured out some tricky detailing. We selected a unique wrought iron trellis for our wall openings, and the Paragon team helped us figure out how to install these and accomplish the look we were going for. We would wholeheartedly recommend...

Description of Work
Stucco wall along patio for 1920’s period home; included iron trellis openings and new lights

Category remodeling,home builders,architect

Work Completed On 08/21/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. You brought some great design ideas and together we were able to create the look you wanted. Thank you for the opportunity.

04/12/2019

Guy was a true gem to work with! I had read some of the reviews and liked what was said and he did not disappoint! I wanted a professional company at a fair price and I needed the work done ASAP as my 88 year old mother is nearly blind and I am worried about her safety in her home. Guy came, did an assessment and walk through and had a quote to me within two days. He had two of his team members co...

Description of Work
Safety handrails for my elderly parents

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/11/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it gave me true pleasure to work with you and your parents. Very kind.

We specialize in Kitchen remodeling, Bathroom remodeling, Room Addition, and complete Home Renovation.

Check, Financing Available, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover