HGO hardwood floors counters and paint

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2017

If you are looking to rejuvenate your home look no further than HGO! We are the foremost authority in home improvement services for the San Francisco Bay area. We are a family owned and operated company specializing in all aspects of home improvement with our main focus being flooring. We replace

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

hardwood floors (19)flooring (7)interior painting (5)bathtub refinishing (3)floor cleaning (2)cabinet refacing (2)house painting (1)decks & porches (1)carpet installation (1)

10/07/2022

David W.

My floors look amazing! David and his crew were fast, clean, on time and on budget. Competitively priced and with great attention to detail. I highly recommend HGO and would hire them again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor Refinishing

Work Completed On 10/03/2022

10/04/2022

David M.

David helped me to understand my options and was very flexible with regard to my plans for how to address repairing my office flooring. David and his crew were a pleasure to work with, and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
carpet and tile removal

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

09/03/2022

Kurt D.

David and his crew did an excellent job of refinishing my existing red oak floors including a new section in a foyer added to the home. The did the sanding, staining including providing 6 samples on the floor and the final finishing. I'm very happy with the results and the price was reasonable for the quality of the work delivered

Description of Work
hardwood floor refinishing

Work Completed On 09/05/2022

Review for HGO hardwood floors counters and paint - 951 Innes Ave, San Francisco, CA - 39861242

08/05/2022

Nancy F.

David is not only a consummate professional, but also a delight to work with. He did a great job for a fair price. I highly recommend him

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Refinish and repair

Work Completed On 08/06/2022

07/09/2022

Kiersten B.

David and his team were great! The floors came out beautifully, his communication was great, and I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Repair & Refinishing

Work Completed On 07/05/2022

07/05/2022

r P.

David Bautista and his crew were excellent. The attention to detail was great, getting every portion of the flooring smooth and the 3 coats of finish resulted in an outstanding surface. Crew was meticulous in preparation, protecting the rest of the house. Strongly recommend David Bautista and HGO Hardwood.

Description of Work
Sanding and refinishing hardwood floors

Work Completed On 06/30/2022

04/29/2022

Heidi P.

I really got a good feeling from David the owner of the company. He was very thoughtful about the project and brought up a number of details to enhance it. He also gave me a price that I felt was reasonable for the size of the project. He took the additional step to bleach my wood floors so the pink would be lightened. I wasn’t happy with the initial color I selected and he came out to work with me again on new samples. His workers were very efficient and they completed the project as they had promised. I would definitely hire him again to work on my floors.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Refinishing

Work Completed On 04/29/2022

Review for HGO hardwood floors counters and paint - 951 Innes Ave, San Francisco, CA - 39716292

03/15/2022

Justin L.

David and his team were awesome to work with and very reasonably priced. He completed the job within our condensed timeline and was able to source a hardwood product that worked with our budget. He also has strong relationships with other craftsman who were able to help us move a wall and closet to create an arched entry and he offered up his crew at a day rate to help us with a large landscaping project. David and his crew will definitely continue to be my go to contractors for any and all house projects going forward

Description of Work
Remove and replace hardwood flooring

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 03/08/2022

01/19/2022

Shanket K.

These guys are really awesome. I had to repair my water damaged kitchen floor. They Did the job on a resonable price . They were very friendly and responsive. I would love to hire them again.

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 01/18/2022

10/06/2021

Robert P.

They did an excellent job at a reasonable price

Description of Work
Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

09/06/2021

Wesley K.

David and Alfonso were great. On time, a fair price and quality craftsmanship. The work preformed on repairing damaged flooring was seamless. There was a problem with working with old wood and before we could bring it to their attention, they had already noticed it and brought materials to address issue. Totally great work. Just to reiterate, totally professional. Thanks David.

Description of Work
Refinishing floors from 1904 and repair

Category bathtub refinishing

Work Completed On 09/05/2021

06/14/2021

Patrick N.

I can't praise highly enough David Bautista and the people working with him. The repair and refinishing of our very old oak floors in our entire, large downstairs is masterful, just exquisite, and the painting is equally fine. Our old home has many original details, and Julio was meticulous in all his painting. We added on the painting of our front porch, steps, and landings, and those were also beautifully done. David spent the better part of the last day examining and finishing every detail of the work, making sure all was done well and to our liking. I must also add that he and all those working with him were always neat, quiet, cheerful, and respectful of us and our home. We would most certainly hire them again for any similar work. Thank you, David and all!

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring refinishing and repair, interior and exterior painting

Category hardwood floor, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

06/12/2021

maria T.

Great! Hardwood floors were repaired and they look awesome! Would definitely do business with them again.

Description of Work
Floor Cleaning/Polishing/Waxing

Category floor cleaning

Work Completed On 06/11/2021

03/27/2021

Grier C.

David is a master craftsman. He repaired and refinished our 100+ years old hardwood floors and made them look like new again. He had to patch and install new flooring in some areas, and was able to make a perfect match. We are thrilled with the results; the floors are absolutely gorgeous. We only wish we had worked with him sooner! David is wonderful to work with; he is friendly and professional, an incredibly hard worker and was quick to answer any communications. We can't recommend him highly enough!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor repair and refinishing, new floor installation

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

02/19/2021

MaryRose H.

I really can't praise David Bautista enough. He was a true professional, knew exactly what I wanted, was punctual, efficient, considerate, and completed the work in the time he estimated. I felt there was nothing he didn't know about wood floors. I'd hire him again in a moment.

Description of Work
Refinishing a battered kitchen floor (oak strip) and installing a new oak strip floor in an outstairs room.

Category bathtub refinishing, hardwood floor

Work Completed On 02/17/2021

Review for HGO hardwood floors counters and paint - 951 Innes Ave, San Francisco, CA - 39203908

06/03/2020

Terri C.

David was fantastic. He was always on time, had a professional demeanor and so easy to work with. During his work he was neat and cleaned up after himself and next to no dust was aquired. His prices were fair and so reasonable. He will definitely be my forever painter and wood floor guy. His paint job was perfection. I cant say enough about David's intergriry in his work. Everyone one needs David in their life to help out on those prodjects that are overwhelming or need a professional .Thankyou David

Description of Work
Painting - Interior, Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

Category hardwood floor, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

05/09/2020

Mark H.

David was great! He was ready to go as soon as material arrived and installed 600 sq ft of luxury vinyl plank that I got online from a distributor. The install is good and clean around the various corners in my main floor, including around all the kitchen cabinetry and appliances, and the floor-to-ceiling windows. David also took care of painting two bedrooms with my chosen paint. He was super helpful and took care of disposal of all the shipping material too. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Vinyl floor installation and paint

Category flooring contractor, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

Review for HGO hardwood floors counters and paint - 951 Innes Ave, San Francisco, CA - 38553312

10/26/2019

N M.

Amazing job. David put in a Mannington floor for us, and he and his workers did a fantastic job. Fast, prompt, clean, professional and respectful. Look no further for all of your flooring needs. HGO is the way to go!!!!

Description of Work
New floors

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

10/22/2019

Brian M.

David did a great job from the get go. He provided details of the process, arranged to visit the property to prepare an estimate, agreed some changes when I wanted some slightly different things and then got the job done on time even dealing with a power outage for a couple of days in the middle. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome and look forward to enjoying my "new" kitchen and floors for years to come.

Description of Work
Hardwood floors refinished and kitchen cabinets refinished and painted

Category hardwood floor, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

09/08/2019

Mark N.

David was a joy to work with, as was his wife, Lucy. The 2 of them did the entire job and they worked very well as a team. They were also very respectful of our possessions as they worked and before they started, they covered everything with plastic. They both worked very hard and knew exactly what they were doing. And they had it completed in 3 days, just as they estimated. I am extremely happy with the cost of the project and the work they did. I'll definately be looking to hire them again in a few months, when I replace the countertops and sink in the kitchen.

Description of Work
Install 385 sq. ft. of Hardwood Flooring and 100 ft. of Baseboard

Work Completed On 08/18/2019

08/13/2019

sven W.

they were punctual, did great work and were flexible about any issues that came up

Description of Work
refinishing floors

Work Completed On 08/13/2019

06/06/2019

Isaul B.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! They were punctual, efficient and finished before the estimated time. They took precautions when it came to protecting our upstairs area from the wood dust. They were very respectful in the house. They even came back to finish a section they had missed. We are extremely grateful because it feels like we are living in a new home! THANK YOU HGO!

Description of Work
Hardwood floor Buffing ans Waxing

Work Completed On 06/05/2019

05/13/2019

Patricia F.

Excellent! Beautiful work. Kitchen and hallway floors look like new! David is a joy to work with - fast and efficient, great prices, communicates well, neat and organized and gets the job done on time! I would definitely hire him again. In fact we have already talked about him doing the dining room soon.

Description of Work
Refinish hardwood floors

Work Completed On 05/08/2019